Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disappointed With Nyx rework list

Bombarder0

I Don't like being that annoying boi that complains about everything,but here is why,here is the list on the bottom https://www.warframe.com/news/devstream-118-overview

Passive - I agree with Nyx not being able to be recognized correctly by the enemy "good"

1 - Mind control "controlled enemy will absorb damage for 4 seconds and the damage she takes will be channelled into damage for him - I Don't agree with this, this was an opportunity to make Nyx have control over at least 6 targets instead of 1,it justs becomes useless, Damn even Revenant is superior on this, Now I know your suppose to control an "powerful enemy" with it, but its useless against 20 other enemies .-.

2 - I Agree with it, but I wish the removal of shields and defences were not for a "short" time,

3 - Here is the annoying part, for some reason some days ago, you can no longer cast chaos on different areas because if you do, the second cast will remove the other,I expected to have chaos being able to be cast more

4 - Well I dunno about it

4 minutes ago, Bombarder0 said:

1 - Mind control "controlled enemy will absorb damage for 4 seconds and the damage she takes will be channelled into damage for him - I Don't agree with this, this was an opportunity to make Nyx have control over at least 6 targets instead of 1,it justs becomes useless, Damn even Revenant is superior on this, Now I know your suppose to control an "powerful enemy" with it, but its useless against 20 other enemies .-.

Nyx can already control like 6 enemies. It’s her 3rd ability, called Chaos. 

Snark aside, you seem to have completely missed both the point and the implications of the changes to her 1. You’ll be able to give a Heavy Gunner your Tigris Prime damage. One of those bad boys will mow down 20 enemies like they’re made of paper.

3 hours ago, fishworshipper said:

Nyx can already control like 6 enemies. It’s her 3rd ability, called Chaos. 

Snark aside, you seem to have completely missed both the point and the implications of the changes to her 1. You’ll be able to give a Heavy Gunner your Tigris Prime damage. One of those bad boys will mow down 20 enemies like they’re made of paper.

^

Edited by ShadowExodus

1 minute ago, Bombarder0 said:

You sure its gonna be the same damage? or just some default

btw i meant she is only able to mind control 1 enemy,not 7 like rev

I know what you meant, and my Chaos point still stands. Furthermore, Revenant’s 7 enemies will be way, way weaker than Nyx’s 1.

The way they talked about it in the Devstream I’m reasonably certain it will be the same damage. 

2 minutes ago, Bombarder0 said:

You sure its gonna be the same damage? or just some default

btw i meant she is only able to mind control 1 enemy,not 7 like rev

Because Revenant doesn't even get to control 7 enemies since they have no way of not immediately dying from your self or your own teammates.

2 minutes ago, Bombarder0 said:

Well there is no new ability lol

To quote the dev stream
we are replacing physic bolts with a debuff ability that lowers enemy defences 

is that not new did she have this already? 

here ill even quote Quite shy and her dev streamed abribed this is from her description of listing whats considered important 

PSYCHIC BOLTS: This ability is completely being redone. All enemies hit lose defenses (armor/shields) for a short duration. Infested units will be slowed, in addition to the deactivation of any infested auras.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqZIVsKisNk

Edited by seprent

1 minute ago, Rawbeard said:

have your eyes checked by a doctor

NEW PASSIVE: Misfire -- enemies can't seem to truly target Nyx and all receive an accuracy debuff against her.

she still get oneshot, passive is worthless

• MIND CONTROL: Target will absorb any damage done to it 4 seconds after cast. The amount of damage absorbed then increases the output damage of the target.

WORTHLESS in a one shot kill game.  dead mobs can't do more damage.

• PSYCHIC BOLTS: This ability is completely being redone. All enemies hit lose defenses (armor/shields) for a short duration. Infested units will be slowed, in addition to the deactivation of any infested auras.

one faction and pointless if i want to slow infested i will use the aura.

• ABSORB: The math and potentially damage type is being changed. No other details outside of that! .

Nerf to damage from absorb, only a mron forgets the last 3 years of nerfs and expect this tow ork out for the better of playres.

2 minutes ago, angias said:

That is a good thing.

Improving her kit instead of replacing it.

PSYCHIC BOLTS: This ability is completely being redone. All enemies hit lose defenses (armor/shields) for a short duration. Infested units will be slowed, in addition to the deactivation of any infested auras.

or physic bolts?

1 minute ago, Kyronz said:

one faction and pointless if i want to slow infested i will use the aura.

defense drain could be affected by power strength so you could turn off all shield for the corpus and all armor for the grineer 

or is the only thing you choose to fight infested?

il y a 1 minute, seprent a dit :

or physic bolts?

Physic bolt always felt weird on nyx anyway.

2 minutes ago, seprent said:

or physic bolts?

mob lvl 10+ pyschic bolt cannot kill.

Just now, angias said:

Physic bolt always felt weird on nyx anyway.

anything is better then physic bolts 

if the defence drain scales with power strength well you just have shield disruption corrosive projection infested impedance and turning off all ancient effects rolled right into one button press