Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Put Arcanes in Arbitrations !

Darksouls40k

1 hour ago, Makunogo said:

as much as i hate eidolon hunts (but also love them)

i don't want it to pretty much die out due to the only other incentive being in arbies. because let's be honest people are not doing 3-5/3 eidolons for focus (because at that point they prob have what they need maxed)

but then i think.... we need 10 (or 20) of each arcane so im also kind of for this. it really depends on the drop rate.. To be fair i think it should only go in rot C w/ about teh same drop rate as the mods, but that would essentially ruin the drop pool with so many arcanes they would take over the drops..

its hard to please everyone but i think overall arcanes in there would not be good in the long run, I for one want a reason to go back to eidolons as much as i loathe doing them 

i loathe content becoming (completly) dead more.

I understand eidelon fights still need an incentive but the system that dictates they're availability is honestly something that I'm surprised made it in to the game it's so bad unless you walk around with your system/console (exaggeration). Idk but being able to grind arcanes on demand would be way more refreshing than most things that are in the works atm.

49 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

If they add arcanes in Arbitration, ppl will stop to play Tridolon, and DEVS will remove Tridolon same like they are remove RAID's.

They were removed not because no one was doing them, but because they were a melting pot of bug.

On 2018-10-22 at 8:47 AM, DrBorris said:

New set of Arcanes? Sure. (Would love a set of Arcanes for primary weapons)

But leave Eidolon arcanes on Eidolons.

Another option would to be to just add 'evergreen' rewards to the Arbitration shop. Things like Forma or Exilus adapters.

This is exactly what I was thinking.

previously arcanes were only in trials and hardly anyone was doing them, they are in tridolons now and look how much arcanes are around now. if the lack of arcanes is the argument then id have to strongly disagree...

imo people are just lazy to go farm for the arcanes. they were not meant to be easy to get.  arcanes (imo) are one of the few things left that are not easily obtainable. would not like any more handouts cus this game has too many already..

tho i don't disagree that it can suck having to wait on a night cycle. but this is exactly why people are doing 3-5x tridolon runs per night. a better solution would be 

also don't want to be doing hours of arbitrations and getting a ton of arcane warmth >-> people forget that there is  ALOT of not so great arcanes ( by meta standpoint) 

btw i have 0 arcane energize and i'm still against this 😉

Edited by Makunogo

nah farming arcanes on arbitration makes no sense. Tridolon you get 3 arcanes in 12min or less if you got a good squad. That already tells you that you could possibly get 12 to 15 arcanes in one day which is 45min. You do a arbitration survival for 1h and you get on 6 rewards , that's 6 arcanes if your lucky. Not worth it. Unless you use the vitus essence for guaranteed arcanes from the relay , where you select it which arcanes you would like to have ( not a bad idea). But you will get the market people complaining afterwards.

Rivens , formas , exulis adapters , reactors , catalyst , would be nice to add.

16 minutes ago, (PS4)jesuimaneribas said:

Unless you use the vitus essence for guaranteed arcanes from the relay , where you select it which arcanes you would like to have ( not a bad idea). But you will get the market people complaining afterwards

Good idea, BUT... we don't care about market people. If they are against a change because "much money ;-;" it shows what kind of person they are. So I'm good with both in arbitration and in honor shop.