Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Put Arcanes in Arbitrations !

Darksouls40k

8 minutes ago, Erytroxylin said:

Nah, that would kill Eidolons unless the drop rate was so bad that it was pointless to add them to the Arbitration in the first place. If we just add the Terry arcanes at a reasonable drop chance, that helps people get nullifiers to make it easier to do pub Eidolons and makes the whole process of getting into Tridolons smoother without stepping on the toes of the purpose for doing Eidolons.

Except that the point of the Arcanes on arbitration is to give ANOTHER way to get the Arcanes. Not to push to still do eidolons, in the end. It's to have an alternative way to get every Arcanes.

3 minutes ago, mikakor said:

Except that the point of the Arcanes on arbitration is to give ANOTHER way to get the Arcanes.

Then I want another way to get my primes instead of running fissures. I want another way of getting Harrow instead of doing defection. I want another way of getting Rivens instead of running Sorties. You get the point.

Different content have different rewards to give a reason for doing those pieces of content. 

1 minute ago, Erytroxylin said:

Then I want another way to get my primes instead of running fissures. I want another way of getting Harrow instead of doing defection. I want another way of getting Rivens instead of running Sorties. You get the point.

Different content have different rewards to give a reason for doing those pieces of content. 

Nah mate, support their wishes, they want arcanes! 😊

16 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

I agreed!
But only with common and uncommon arcanes, not any rare!

Then the game mode will be perfectly balanced! 😍

Why? With the proper drop rate it shouldnt matter if it is common, uncommon or rare.

Are you living in some delusional world where Tridolon hunting is something that takes more effort than Arbitrations? Hate to break it to you but that isnt the case. The major challenge in either mode is staying awake and ending up with the right people. Both are trivial with a proper group.

Tridolon hunts will still be more efficienct with a good group because you arent limited to set intervals between rotations like those you face in arbitrations. No matter how well you play in arbitrations a survival mission will never be at a lower time than 10m/rota. And that follows pretty well with the other game modes too.

Agreed.   I'm so bored of Eidolon Hunting that I don't even attempt anymore. Giving players different options to obtain Arcanes would be awesome. 

Again, just like the log in reward changes this gives players options that doesn't hurt anyone except people who think Arcanes makes their epeen

Edited by (XB1)Soulchilde

Yep, even with interception (fastest interception imo) 3 arcane in 16 min (assuming you do 3x3 and Not more) are hardly possible, while giving us a Way to Farm them that is not bound to a certain Time (my main issue with eidolons). Also, it would give decent Drops unlike those non filled ayatans, especially if they add more reasons to Farm vitus essence for in the future

27 minutes ago, Erytroxylin said:

We are already going to probably get arcanes from spiders once fortuna drops so your argument is kinda... Meh

3 hours ago, Rawbeard said:

just do eidolons instead of wasting your time on arbirations. fixed.

This becomes an excellent answer once we can melee Eidolons and Tridolon hunting stops being 'We need X and Y frames'

(some of us love this game but think Eidolon hunting is like pulling teeth)

vor einer Stunde schrieb AvPCelticPredator:

Let we add arcanes for everything!?
What u say about that!

Would you be satisfied then?

Would you be happy and if other players were happy?

If that's your idea and your support, then I will support it.
But then do not complain in a couple of days that the arcane is very cheap.
Because in that case you will be able to purchase the complete Arcane Energize set for 5 Platinum.

Then this game will lose its full meaning, the players will soon leave the game very quickly, and will become dead for all players who play this game.

It would be interesting to destroy the game altogether and then we will not have to accuse each other of the failures of the game, and the Developers will not be guilty, but we will be solely responsible for the demands of us solely for those who have proposed such a development of the game.

Have fun!

back to the same argument raiders had when arcanes were put in Eidolons. Getting an Energize at 2-5% on a C rotation wouldn't change much. Also, 5p for a complete set is beyond ridiculous. Just look at the stableness in the price of guardian for a real, non-made-up example.

Not everyone has access to Arbitrations, you need to complete the whole star chart first. Furthermore, you need formad frames and weapons to get to the C rotation or at least a minmaxed teamcomp, which you're so in favour for, as you seem to not even defend that design choice in Eidolons.

Last but for sure not l least, arbitrations take about 10 minutes per reward, assuming we put the really rare arcanes on a C-rotation, that's at least 30 minutes to get a 2-5% chance at an arcane. In this time good Eidolon groups will already have completed 3.5 Hydrolysts, with multiple guaranteed arcane drops.

Now, after the 30minute mark is where the arbitrations would become really worth it, but still consider 2-5% droprate(or the droprate the new mods have) and you'll see that it should not impact the market much. But, it will be an alternative for players, like myself, that don't care for Eidolons.

Lastly, where's the hurt in everyone having access to all arcanes, the only thing I can see happening from that is an Energize nerf or DE finally releasing primed streamline.

Hate to say it, but I doubt DE will ever again "lock" any meaningful content behind any form of content wall... there probably will be more Vitus stuff in the future (why else make a whole new vendor for something that could just as easily be dropped), but I doubt it will be anything (arguably) "important" like the base arcanes... maybe there will be Arbitration exclusive ones? Anywho... I'm pretty convinced that this is DE's philosophy at play, going forward now...

Edited by WarBaby2

1 hour ago, mikakor said:

Except that the point of the Arcanes on arbitration is to give ANOTHER way to get the Arcanes. Not to push to still do eidolons, in the end. It's to have an alternative way to get every Arcanes.

But if Arcanes dropped from Arbitrations, it would surely go on rotation C with a really low chance. Considering how long it takes to get to rot C (if people even bother with it as they always leave/die earlier), it's not worth it when you can do 4x3 (or even 5x3) every couple of hours. And if they made Arcanes easier than rot C and low chance from Arbitrations, it would make Eidolon farming (a big part of current PoE's content) obsolete. They will for sure release new mods, decorations or other future content in there, just like ESO gets new peculiar mods/new relics there to keep it alive, but something as 'big' as Arcanes, I doubt it.

21 minutes ago, Radagosh said:

back to the same argument raiders had when arcanes were put in Eidolons. Getting an Energize at 2-5% on a C rotation wouldn't change much. Also, 5p for a complete set is beyond ridiculous. Just look at the stableness in the price of guardian for a real, non-made-up example.

Not everyone has access to Arbitrations, you need to complete the whole star chart first. Furthermore, you need formad frames and weapons to get to the C rotation or at least a minmaxed teamcomp, which you're so in favour for, as you seem to not even defend that design choice in Eidolons.

Last but for sure not l least, arbitrations take about 10 minutes per reward, assuming we put the really rare arcanes on a C-rotation, that's at least 30 minutes to get a 2-5% chance at an arcane. In this time good Eidolon groups will already have completed 3.5 Hydrolysts, with multiple guaranteed arcane drops.

Now, after the 30minute mark is where the arbitrations would become really worth it, but still consider 2-5% droprate(or the droprate the new mods have) and you'll see that it should not impact the market much. But, it will be an alternative for players, like myself, that don't care for Eidolons.

Lastly, where's the hurt in everyone having access to all arcanes, the only thing I can see happening from that is an Energize nerf or DE finally releasing primed streamline.

Whatever u say I agreed.

Positive or negative I will agreed with u, I will support u!

We are cool now?

14 minutes ago, Kiwinille said:

But if Arcanes dropped from Arbitrations, it would surely go on rotation C with a really low chance. Considering how long it takes to get to rot C (if people even bother with it as they always leave/die earlier), it's not worth it when you can do 4x3 (or even 5x3) every couple of hours. And if they made Arcanes easier than rot C and low chance from Arbitrations, it would make Eidolon farming (a big part of current PoE's content) obsolete. They will for sure release new mods, decorations or other future content in there, just like ESO gets new peculiar mods/new relics there to keep it alive, but something as 'big' as Arcanes, I doubt it.

Ho, but I would be perfectly happy with higher Arcanes having lower drop chance. I will do much, much more arbitration than Eidolon. It's toxic, time gated, and pub is a no-no. It's impossible to do. And recruit chat is only to recruit a META setup, where everything else or almost is NOPE. So I'm all for Arcanes on arbitration.

2 hours ago, mikakor said:

The three eidolons. Otherwise it's not worth it. Of course, with low drop chance ( or with Vitus essence ) 

In other words, energise. Don’t know why you guys can’t just be honest and say you want a quick and easy way to farm energise.

eidolons ain’t hard but need a lot of prep to gear up, that time investment needs a good reward to make it pay off. You cannot put those rewards elsewhere without weakening the eidolon experience.

29 minutes ago, (PS4)obsidiancurse said:

In other words, energise. Don’t know why you guys can’t just be honest and say you want a quick and easy way to farm energise.

eidolons ain’t hard but need a lot of prep to gear up, that time investment needs a good reward to make it pay off. You cannot put those rewards elsewhere without weakening the eidolon experience.

No. But only having certain Arcanes wouldn't be worth it, it would only be an incentive to go eidolons. And stop putting words in my mouth, I never said a "quick and easy way" . Arbitration aren't easy, nor quick. At all. It would be LOW on drop chance. I don't know where your brain can connect "quick and easy" with "low drop chance" . It would be maybe even longer than with eidolons. Maybe thinking back about your opinions, sir. 

And I don't even know why people all have "Energize" as their only argument. Never looked at it. I want another way, that is not easy and quick ( low drop chance in arbitration ) than eidolons. 

Edited by mikakor

vor einer Stunde schrieb AvPCelticPredator:

Whatever u say I agreed.

Positive or negative I will agreed with u, I will support u!

We are cool now?

we've been cool all time long bruh. You can disagree with what I'm saying that's the great thing about discussing. My opinion is just as valid as yours. Point of a discussion is, imo, that two different views are being argued and others might be able to form their opinions on ground of those arguments and that's what this whole thing is all about.

You giving arguments and me giving counter points and us both adding ideas helps DE figure out what the best way of action may be. Now, that's implying that important people even read this thing, which I very much doubt. As indicated by stuff like dragon keys (only took em 5 years), univac (same) and focus on loadout (when did focus come out again). However, as they're moving in the right direction we might not need to feed cats in 2 or 3 years time, if that happens I'll be sure to quote this very response to make fun of it.

54 minutes ago, (PS4)obsidiancurse said:

Eidolons are faster and more effective to grind than arbitrations would be. The danger is higher in arbitration if you wanna play a less safe frame. So your argument is invalid.

Lets says you spend an avarage of 4 rotations in arbitrations, that would result in a possible number of 4 arcanes i.e A = common, B = common/uncommon, C = Uncommon/rare and C2 = uncommon/rare. The same time spent hunting eidolons would result in 12 to 15 arcanes i.e 3 arcanes per run, 4-5 runs per night. It wouldnt be a better deal for a  pug either, since you never know who goes down or when they wanna extract. Even at an avarage of 3 runs per night, which can be PuGed you are still looking at 9 arcanes for the time spent.

Yeah, arbitrations would be soooooo quick and easy /s

Edited by SneakyErvin

I'm gonna offer my piece on this, currently right now arbitrations are lacking in the risk/reward department, you risk a lot but you don't get a whole lot in return. Endo for some people isn't scarce, and once you get all the important mods, this mode is purely for endo, which is kinda crap. The OP is suggesting arcanes be added to the rotation, and this is a kind of plus and negative depending on how it could be implemented. When raids were nuked outta the game and arcanes were made available through the Eidolon fights, unfortunately for many traders out there all arcanes dropped in price significantly, because arcanes became infinitely more available to the player base in general. As is, eidolons are just a thing you can do, however I have always thought that having to schedule and check for the time in the plains very ridiculous. With the suggested idea of arcanes in arbitrations this would make it a lot more available than having to wait for every night cycle, and rewards skill and dedication if you stay long enough. The downside would be that arcanes would become dirt cheap and the market for arcanes would practically crash, and unfortunately after that the public trade market would have only one profitable item to trade for, Rivens. So really this is a tossup depending on how they are earned in arbitrations and how the trade community would respond to it, which I would suggest they be placed in the C rotation only, which requires you to stay atleast half a night cycle in the plains before you have a chance at getting arcanes indefinitely depending on how well set up you are for high level enemies. So this way you have 2 available options in game in order to get arcanes which both require a proper amount of setup and time investment to make it worth your while which offer bonus rewards depending on what you want/need, Arcanes with either things for operator or endo/ayatans, so then you can sort of choose based on what you need on the side besides arcanes.

I am going to put this here so OP doesn't waste his time.

This change won't happen and I will explain in the simplest possible manner why?

When raids were still a thing you could only access them through there. Now Raids were only played by 2% and I literally mean 2% during our days and lots of people like myself advocated for placing them in higher level content that suits the nature of the game more that didn't happen.

Fast forward Eidolons which looks like DE's new boss fight battles which along side Flydolon(TM) and Spider Mechs this is were Arcanes will drop. And from my experience with Raids and experience with Eidolon hunting a lot more players successfully do captures of Tridolons in PUGs as compared to completing all the Raids that were there at the time in PUGs thus as a side by side comparison DE will probably finding that keeping Arcane rewards to these bigger boss battles is still way more accessible than they used to be in old method than it was before so they won't see any need to change it. (But again I don't have stats for this would love to know the percentages but just from my daily interaction with the game in 5 years is enough data for me to work to have an initiative guess to what the average casual myself plays).

Now onto rewards does Arbitrations need better rewards yes 100% but do those rewards have to be old recycled ones that are in content that is fairly easy to get into and can be easily and successful run in PUGs like any other mission no I don't think that should be the case.

Better DE make new arcanes more new mods more cosmetics more armour exclusive to the Arbitrations would be a much better solution and these rewards could even potentially cycle every 2 weeks like Baro with Arbiters offering a NEW RELIC for those who survive their torturous Arbitrations that's my view on matter looking at DE's current design patterns.

So to OP I am sorry but moving Eidolon arcanes won't happen most likely but you never know but most definitely DE will add more rewards to Arbitrations themselves so if you want arcanes I suggest get one of the META frames for Eidolon that you kinda enjoy using get Dead Eye and a Lanka - 6 forma build to maximize your damage get a tier 1 or tier 2 amp both will do you well and run 1 Tridolon PUG whenever its night for you every day or two days then spend rest of time enjoying the rest of the game to your hunts content with this set up one night cycle should take you 20 min max in a bad PUG then you free to do whatever you like.

Best wishes Martian out.

Wouldn't mind Arcanes in Arbitrations. Why? Because Eidolon fights are no fun, due to 'omgmetaframes'. With Arbitrations, they are more fun, as I'm free to play the game the way I actually enjoy. And, guess what - videogames are supposed to be about fun. Not about running content I find boring and tedious.

4 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

I think that everyone would agree that DEVS adds a reward for every rotation of 50 Platinum and to scale from rotation to rotation 50; 75; 100; 125!

• A (50 Platinum)
  • A (75 Platinum)
  • B (100 Platinum)
  • C (125Platinum)

This is the best and balanced rewards! 😍

With a 0.01 drop chance, sure. 😛

5 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

I think that everyone would agree that DEVS adds a reward for every rotation of 50 Platinum and to scale from rotation to rotation 50; 75; 100; 125!

• A (50 Platinum)
  • A (75 Platinum)
  • B (100 Platinum)
  • C (125Platinum)

This is the best and balanced rewards! 😍

This is a reward I can put my grakata behind.