Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Put Arcanes in Arbitrations !

Darksouls40k

Right now Arcanes can only be obtained by either farming eidolons or market...

I play warframe and like it cause of the core gameplay we all know of spamming powers and use whatever combination u like to defeat hordes of enemies, so being forced to play such a different gamestyle with eidolons (which i personally find boring as hell) to farm arcanes is a major flaw imho.

Arbitrations seem a perfect spot to add arcanes, so we can farm with the core gameplay we all love that makes warframe what it is today.

EDIT-001:

I see many ppl concerned about the whole market value of arcanes with this measure and with reason.

Imho even if DE limited access to this alternate way to farm arcanes to once per day (same way as rivens, u farm when u want but limited per day) with low % I wouldnt be surprised if the arcanes prices would still drop considerable.

Preferring a system that keeps arcanes market prices by blocking end game content farming through obtuse systems like only being able to farm at specific hours and also by putting it on content that some ppl dont touch because its not fun is not how u design a game imho and an alternative is needed. Arcanes are the only endgame content I am aware of that force u to play so outside of the core gameplay of warframe, which wouldn't be a problem if it was a better experience imho.

The only reason this isn't a major problem and why it will keep dragging is because arcanes are not needed at all in this game to do anything, and is already pretty ez without them...

Edited by Darksouls40k
Added information based on feedback on the thread

Yeah, that's seems reasonable. There are only a few rewards in Arbitrations (a few mods not even godlike ones, rewards from Vitus are also very limited), this mode will die in one month if there is no incentive.

Plus, that would help diluting the Endo rain the Arbitrations currently are.

Just now, Chewarette said:

Yeah, that's seems reasonable. There are only a few rewards in Arbitrations (a few mods not even godlike ones, rewards from Vitus are also very limited), this mode will die in one month if there is no incentive.

Plus, that would help diluting the Endo rain the Arbitrations currently are.

Adaptation is pretty damn strong.

Also in another thread someone mentioned that during devstream 118 during the house keeping segment they mentioned they have a lot of plans for elite alerts, so it's just a matter of time.

6 minutes ago, Darksouls40k said:

Right now Arcanes can only be obtained by either farming eidolons or market...

I play warframe and like it cause of the core gameplay we all know of spamming powers and use whatever combination u like to defeat hordes of enemies, so being forced to play such a different gamestyle with eidolons (which i personally find boring as hell) to farm arcanes is a major flaw imho.

Arbitrations seem a perfect spot to add arcanes, so we can farm with the core gameplay we all love that makes warframe what it is today.

Dont agreed with you!
Is not perfect for Tennos, cuz many lazy Tennos wont to learn and play Tridolons and doing hard work to get arcanes.

Tridolon for that lazy Tennos is big motivation for them to starting and learning how to fight against big bosses, not to get everything so easy.

But adding on Arbitration can be some rare mods which brings Baro, like: Thermite Rounds Scattering Inferno Scorch Volcanic Edge Voltaic Strike High Voltage Shell Shock Tempo Royale and this can motivated milions of Tennos to play new game mode.

But Ofc with additional Relics.

7 minutes ago, DrBorris said:

New set of Arcanes? Sure. (Would love a set of Arcanes for primary weapons)

But leave Eidolon arcanes on Eidolons.

Another option would to be to just add 'evergreen' rewards to the Arbitration shop. Things like Forma or Exilus adapters.

true. It is important to not invalidate POE content.

vor 17 Minuten schrieb AvPCelticPredator:

Dont agreed with you!
Is not perfect for Tennos, cuz many lazy Tennos wont to learn and play Tridolons and doing hard work to get arcanes.

Tridolon for that lazy Tennos is big motivation for them to starting and learning how to fight against big bosses, not to get everything so easy.

But adding on Arbitration can be some rare mods which brings Baro, like: Thermite Rounds Scattering Inferno Scorch Volcanic Edge Voltaic Strike High Voltage Shell Shock Tempo Royale and this can motivated milions of Tennos to play new game mode.

But Ofc with additional Relics.

Remember raids? Your very same argument could have been applied there. And now finally I can argue like the players did back then. Elitists want to keep the arcanes to themselves and their Eidolon fights, ahh full circle...

Also, Eidolons are boring gear checks that don't require skill but 4 frames, lanka rivens and madurai/unairu focus. Their boss fight isn't hard to learn u literally shoot stuff with your operator and then with your frame while pressing 1 skill, 2 if you're Harrow. So your whole argument about lazy noobs not learning a boss fight is invalid. But I'm getting offtopic.

Arbitrations are lacking rewards and a such see less play than the mode deserves. Adding more mods none needs after getting it once doesn't solve this. Adding arcanes you need 10 to just complete one set on the other hand, while they also sell for a bit, that might be an answer that gives the gamemode longevity.

6 minutes ago, Radagosh said:

Remember raids? Your very same argument could have been applied there. And now finally I can argue like the players did back then. Elitists want to keep the arcanes to themselves and their Eidolon fights, ahh full circle...

Also, Eidolons are boring gear checks that don't require skill but 4 frames, lanka rivens and madurai/unairu focus. Their boss fight isn't hard to learn u literally shoot stuff with your operator and then with your frame while pressing 1 skill, 2 if you're Harrow. So your whole argument about lazy noobs not learning a boss fight is invalid. But I'm getting offtopic.

Arbitrations are lacking rewards and a such see less play than the mode deserves. Adding more mods none needs after getting it once doesn't solve this. Adding arcanes you need 10 to just complete one set on the other hand, while they also sell for a bit, that might be an answer that gives the gamemode longevity.

See, how many Tennos MR 20+ u know without even 1 Hydrolist Capture and just 1-2 Operators schools unlocked!?

Probably few of them.

I was meet more low MR -10 tennos whos have more expirience than many MR Veterans whos play this game few years!

If is bored for you, for some other Tennos isnt!

Tridolon isnt just place wher eu get arcanes, is the place wher u get shards to maximize all your Operators schools.

Arbitration is just another one "Survival/Deffending Mission" where u nothing doing, just survive/protect and thats it, waiting drop.

In Tridolon u every time learning something new, exploring many ways hot to do mor and more caps in 1 night.

In Arbitration u cant nothing learned, exept to play similar game mod like Onslaught.

vor 22 Minuten schrieb AvPCelticPredator:

See, how many Tennos MR 20+ u know without even 1 Hydrolist Capture and just 1-2 Operators schools unlocked!?

Probably few of them.

I was meet more low MR -10 tennos whos have more expirience than many MR Veterans whos play this game few years!

If is bored for you, for some other Tennos isnt!

Tridolon isnt just place wher eu get arcanes, is the place wher u get shards to maximize all your Operators schools.

Arbitration is just another one "Survival/Deffending Mission" where u nothing doing, just survive/protect and thats it, waiting drop.

In Tridolon u every time learning something new, exploring many ways hot to do mor and more caps in 1 night.

In Arbitration u cant nothing learned, exept to play similar game mod like Onslaught.

"If is bored for you, for some other Tennos isnt!'' 

That's your argument? Same goes for Arbitrations - for some it's boring for others it isn't.

It's all about alternatives. If you want to farm focus you can do it with banshee or in ESO. For arcanes there are none, so why not add some to this elite mode that requires you to have the game completed?

And if you mean learning how to equip your lanka riven and oneshot the dolan while others are charging madurai to then equip your itzal spam energy restores and spam 1 to the gate, well in that case my 7-year-old niece could pick that up in 4 day-night cycles.

Lastly, in arbitrations, you learn nothing. Yeah just how to survive and minmax your build to infinity. Unlike in Eidolon fights where the worst thing about dying is losing your madurai stacks if you don't get ressed.

It's impossible to make everybody happy in a large game like warframe, that much is just a fact.

However, I think that giving players multiple options to farm for the same stuff is a big step in the right direction.

Plus, having certain arcanes makes the eidolon fight much easier. So getting them some other way would be nice.

31 minutes ago, Radagosh said:

"If is bored for you, for some other Tennos isnt!'' 

That's your argument? Same goes for Arbitrations - for some it's boring for others it isn't.

It's all about alternatives. If you want to farm focus you can do it with banshee or in ESO. For arcanes there are none, so why not add some to this elite mode that requires you to have the game completed?

And if you mean learning how to equip your lanka riven and oneshot the dolan while others are charging madurai to then equip your itzal spam energy restores and spam 1 to the gate, well in that case my 7-year-old niece could pick that up in 4 day-night cycles.

Lastly, in arbitrations, you learn nothing. Yeah just how to survive and minmax your build to infinity. Unlike in Eidolon fights where the worst thing about dying is losing your madurai stacks if you don't get ressed.

Let we add arcanes for everything!?
What u say about that!

Would you be satisfied then?

Would you be happy and if other players were happy?

If that's your idea and your support, then I will support it.
But then do not complain in a couple of days that the arcane is very cheap.
Because in that case you will be able to purchase the complete Arcane Energize set for 5 Platinum.

Then this game will lose its full meaning, the players will soon leave the game very quickly, and will become dead for all players who play this game.

It would be interesting to destroy the game altogether and then we will not have to accuse each other of the failures of the game, and the Developers will not be guilty, but we will be solely responsible for the demands of us solely for those who have proposed such a development of the game.

Have fun!

7 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

What u say about that!

Because in that case you will be able to purchase the complete Arcane Energize set for 5 Platinum.

Then this game will lose its full meaning, the players will soon leave the game very quickly, and will become dead for all players who play this game.

It would be interesting to destroy the game altogether and then we will not have to accuse each other of the failures of the game, and the Developers will not be guilty, but we will be solely responsible for the demands of us solely for those who have proposed such a development of the game.

Have fun!

You are exaggerating. A LOT. if Arcanes become random rewards on arbitration, like the mods, yes, their price will drop, of course, but certainly not as low as that.  Ever. A SET a energize at 5 P? You are being a drama queen now. 

6 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

What u say about that!

Have fun!

You really don't understand this game huh. the devs could simply lock the arcanes behind a number of Vitus essence depending on how long they want us to grind for. Arcanes would be a great addition to arbitrations since it's something veterans are actually interested in

I support the idea of arcane rewards in Arbitrations, would make it worthwhile content and a good option instead of doing Eidolon hunts.

A, B, C giving different rarities similar to how it works with Eidolons. It would be perfectly balanced and fine since there is only one arbitration per hour and it takes roughly 30mins to hit rotation C. So in an hour you can do 6 rotations, that means 1A, 1B and 4C before the next one pops. It will simply be another option for Arcanes, not an optimal way.

I personally cant stand the Eidolon fights, they are simply too flashy and up-in-your-face to be enjoyable. It's all legs, legs, legs, flashy animation, legs, legs, legs, flashy animation etc.

2 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

I personally cant stand the Eidolon fights, they are simply too flashy and up-in-your-face to be enjoyable. It's all legs, legs, legs, flashy animation, legs, legs, legs, flashy animation etc.

Flashy? It would be a very underwhelming word. YOU DON'T SEE ANYTHING. there is so many flashes, it's also so toxic because of the Night time only to kill them, with only a few, few setups to actually hunt them efficiently... Ugh ... Arcane in arbitration FTW.

2 часа назад, Joe_Barbarian сказал:

Adaptation is pretty damn strong.

Also in another thread someone mentioned that during devstream 118 during the house keeping segment they mentioned they have a lot of plans for elite alerts, so it's just a matter of time.

Yeah a matter of another 2 years. When they will be forgotten and left to rot like everything else and no one will need them or want to play. Like raids. Like sorties. Like ESO. Like Eidolons.

Everything has it's time and place. It's beyond **** belief how a company that supppose to make money doesn't understand that after 5 years.

Цитата

Arcanes would be a great addition to arbitrations since it's something veterans are actually interested in

They absolutely aren't.

Real veterans already have them and if you will start shoving it into any trivial somewhat high-ish level mission, their value will drop so low you'd be sellling energize for like 40p and even then if you're lucky, so you would have zero motivation or reason to farm them.

Edited by -Temp0-

Just now, mikakor said:

Flashy? It would be a very underwhelming word. YOU DON'T SEE ANYTHING. there is so many flashes, it's also so toxic because of the Night time only to kill them, with only a few, few setups to actually hunt them efficiently... Ugh ... Arcane in arbitration FTW.

That is very true.

4 minutes ago, mikakor said:

The three eidolons. Otherwise it's not worth it. Of course, with low drop chance ( or with Vitus essence ) 

Nah, that would kill Eidolons unless the drop rate was so bad that it was pointless to add them to the Arbitration in the first place. If we just add the Terry arcanes at a reasonable drop chance, that helps people get nullifiers to make it easier to do pub Eidolons and makes the whole process of getting into Tridolons smoother without stepping on the toes of the purpose for doing Eidolons.

19 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

I support the idea of arcane rewards in Arbitrations, would make it worthwhile content and a good option instead of doing Eidolon hunts.

A, B, C giving different rarities similar to how it works with Eidolons. It would be perfectly balanced and fine since there is only one arbitration per hour and it takes roughly 30mins to hit rotation C. So in an hour you can do 6 rotations, that means 1A, 1B and 4C before the next one pops. It will simply be another option for Arcanes, not an optimal way.

I agreed!
But only with common and uncommon arcanes, not any rare!

Then the game mode will be perfectly balanced! 😍