Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

il y a 37 minutes, Kontrollo a dit :

That cyborg dude on Cetus is a master of meditation. I'm sure if I stay here, I won't have to go search for answers anymore -- they will come to me!

Night ended and our solaris united buddy is still waiting for something at the landing dock in Cetus... and he does not answer to any emote or handshake 😛

6 minutes ago, Ragenvaald said:

Night ended and our solaris united buddy is still waiting for something at the landing dock in Cetus... and he does not answer to any emote or handshake 😛

He is sovereign of our earthly concerns; he answers only to the perfect harmony of body and mind.

Citation
The Assault on V Prime was a resounding success. More than 30,000 of you came together to help us secure this shipment. Taxmen chatter is saying you caused 31 times more destruction than usual on V Prime. That’s sure to make a dent in their profit margins. Good work, Outworlders.

Little Duck arrived unscathed with the shipment of Reactors and Catalysts. I’ve added your share of the shipment to your #cache. If we can sell these on the black market, we can repay a great amount of Solaris debt.

In the cache:

Citation

Thanks for your help, Outworlders. Because of your distraction on V Prime, Little Duck was able to deliver these to us. I’ve added your cut to the cache for you to pick up when this is all over.

283742304.jpg?width=300&height=300

An all-platform Cache code will be shared once all shipments have been stolen.

Citation

/// INCOMING TRANSMISSION ///

Dear Man in da wall - midnight +21min here ! Can't have a good sleep... that or I forgot to put the receiver on "mute" 😛

Citation

In the "open communication" channel:

Outworlders, I’m working on upgrading the comms so we can speak here again. In the meantime, maybe you can use those little symbols you like so much to communicate...

45 minutes ago, Hieracon said:

Just caught up with the Solaris United discord. I like that this "Buisness" guy asked us for a distration and we murder 7000.000 taxmen in the following 3 hours as a "distraction".

Has anybody every called the Tenno subtle?

1 minute ago, Umbriellan said:

..mmmh... is it me, or did the Buisness insta-broke the discord thingy ?

I just had the time to see "let's see... Hello ?"

The server broke for me too. I think it was due to all the emojis people were spamming

It's back online:

Citation

In the open comm channel:

Not sure what nose means, but okay, let’s try. Hello?

[Hamster having a break]

Buisness was back for a short time, asking the tennos to give a confirmation of their afiliation to Solaris United; with a question about what/why we all lift.

=> and the server is back down again 😄

Edited by Umbriellan

Following the discussion:

Citation

H I! Glad to see this works. But first, I need to verify your Solaris United affiliation: What do we all do together?

[2nd break] - the emojii & symboles are saying " L I F T "

Affiliation confirmed. Excellent. Let’s chat. Where on Earth are you from, Outworlders?

Edited by Umbriellan