Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Chassis drop

(PSN)Neo7590

Question

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Nope. You doing everything fine. And yes happens to everyone at least once. It's called RNG. 

I am still missing Despair after 2k+ hours, more than 3 years and with at least 2 or 3 stalker a day

That was me with my Brakk, which I only JUST got crafted in the last couple weeks after over 2k+ hours myself. I used to farm them like crazy. When the Tennocon relay came up I spent thousands of Ducats on beacons, which finally got my only missing part with a few beacons left. RNG is the devil.

With that said-

1 hour ago, (PS4)Neo7590 said:

am I doing something wrong

Sadly, it's just RNG. Keep at it. Sometimes it's better to work on other things then come back for that later.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Neo7590 said:

am I doing something wrong

If I'm being honest, yes, you are doing something wrong. You want the chassis and you're actively farming for the chassis. You have made RNG aware of your intentions and RNG has responded. My advice: don't actively seek out a component or a mod or what have you. You may think I'm joking, but I'm dead serious. It's when you're not actively farming for something that you get it. That has been my experience, at any rate.

Just now, (PS4)abbacephas said:

If I'm being honest, yes, you are doing something wrong. You want the chassis and you're actively farming for the chassis. You have made RNG aware of your intentions and RNG has responded. My advice: don't actively seek out a component or a mod or what have you. You may think I'm joking, but I'm dead serious. It's when you're not actively farming for something that you get it. That has been my experience, at any rate.

yo that actually makes sense now that I think about it, thank you so much and to everyone who responded to this, thank you, also should I keep waking or craft Loki instead, or keep both

On 2018-10-26 at 12:46 AM, (PS4)Neo7590 said:

yo that actually makes sense now that I think about it, thank you so much and to everyone who responded to this, thank you, also should I keep waking or craft Loki instead, or keep both

I would say keep both they are both very different frames with the only common aspect that they can go invisible.