Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr 2.0: The Berserker Revival

Synpai

So I've read through most the thread so I'll try  not repeat anything that was said already.

That said.... lets say we all  live in the best possible timeline and we can get the rework our Kitty needs.

So my suggestion revolves around her kit changing while in her #4 and giving her a resource meter like Gara and Nezja .

THE BERSERK METER!!

This new berserk meter rises the more damage you take and as you put out

...... careful though.....

if it is higher then your health when you leave your #4 you die.(or down state)

Hysteria/Berserk 

The buff icon is replace with a new UI meter in the corner . This the new rate meter. It shows your Rage percentage in the form of flames/blood .on the side of the meter...once this is full the meter changes art to let you know. Once it's full it stays the same cost , no increased energy cost to maintain hysteria. This is offset by giving players meaningful tools that cost energy to cast while in hysteria. 

Once it is full though, your damage doubles and once you hit certain values you get multiplers this stacked with Warcry.i would also increase armor too

100% rage meter-x2

150- x0.5

300 x1

500 0.5

And ect.

From there the more damage you take and give out your meter rises. Watch your meter carefully. once is over health and your in range of an enemy you will die instantly(or go down)

Once your out your #4, your rage meter will deteriorate.  This let's you grab some energy  between rages and continue your combo

High risk ,High reward games play with decent skill cap.

*RIPLINE : now includes health stealing

While in #4: energy stealing instead. Proc slash damage 

New Augment(Heart ripper) enemies Bleed out health orbs when you pull them

*WARCRY: gives increased armor,melee damage and speed and combo counter. Can now be Re-casted. 

While in #4: free cast. But does light damage give 33% of whatever the Berserk meter is to teammates health/energy 

Augment:All melee attack kill by teamates also increase the time also.

*Paralysis 

Higher AOE effecting those around you rather just in front .no longer halves shield.

While in #4:Now slams on the ground and yelling paralyzing those within your range . Does light damage . Can proc impact damge

This is what I thought up so far.feel free to make suggestions.  We areall valk lover here ❤️

Edited:words

Edited by CometFireClaw
Words.

16 minutes ago, CometFireClaw said:

So I've read through most the thread so I'll try  not repeat anything that was said already.

That said.... lets say well live in the best possible timeline and we can get the rework our Kitty needs.

So all suggestion revolves around her kit changing while in her #4 and giving her a resource meter like Gara and Nezja  called a berserk meter.

This new berserk meter rises the more damage you take a put out.but if it is higher then your health when you leave your #4 you die.

Hysteria/Berserk 

The buff icon is replace with a new UI meter in the corner . This the new rate meter. It shows your Rage percentage in the form of flames/blood once this is full your cost double 

Once it is full though, your damage doubles and warcry freely once you hit certain values you get multiples

100% rage meter-x2

150- x0.5

300 x1

500 0.5

And ect.

From there the more damage you take and give out your meter rises. Watch your meter carefully. once is over health and your in range of an enemy you will die instantly(or go down)

Once your out your #4, your rage meter will deteriorate.  This let's you grab some energy  between rages and continue your combo

High risk ,High reward games play with decent skill cap.

*WARCRY: gives increased armor,melee damage and speed and combo counter. Can now be Re-casted. 

While in #4: free cast. But does light damage give 33% of whatever the Berserk meter is to teammates health/energy 

*Paralysis 

Higher AOE effecting those around you rather just in front .no longer halves shield.

While in #4:Now slams on the ground and yelling paralyzing those within your range . Does light damage . Can proc impact damge

This is what I thought up so far.feel free to make suggestions.  We all valk lover here ❤️

The change to her 4 would be better than the UI she got because 1. The Rage Meter damage Penalty won’t make a difference since the UI she currently have do the same, and 2. Risking the Meter would give her better Rewards. Rest of the changes looks good too.

On 2018-11-01 at 10:57 PM, CometFireClaw said:

The buff icon is replace with a new UI meter in the corner . This the new rate meter. It shows your Rage percentage in the form of flames/blood .on the side of the meter...once this is full the meter changes art to let you know. 

Some new UI and appearance for build up would be great.

This new berserk meter rises the more damage you take and as you put out

This is a bit worrisome. If it's % damage, you'll die so many times it's not funny just from attacking alone.

Even number of hits could be frustrating due to all the pesky enemies that are around at once

Once it's full it stays the same cost , no increased energy cost to maintain hysteria. This is offset by giving players meaningful tools that cost energy to cast while in hysteria. 

This already happens in the current hysteria, minus the having something to use energy on since it's typically spent staying in Hysteria as long as possible. Unless you're saying Hysteria no longer costs energy and only rage to cast.

Once it is full though, your damage doubles

The rate of increase I've suggested for combo counter is 3x, base. Which may change since melee 3.0 is supposed to increase the base of all melee.

This really does improve the ability more than where it is now, but it is like putting a band-aid on a hole in the wall. Making an ability better than where it started doesn't always mean it's worth using (a place we've seen some reworked abilities in)

If you need to heal, that's Hysteria or one more effective ways than sitting through ripline's animation. That and the healing orbs are leaving me with a big question mark, I guess one could use Health convergence, but I don't know where that'd fit in any build

The energy stealing could be neat, but one could also use rage (mod) and just take damage while swinging like a maniac with a heavy blade then there's Arcane Energize over Arcane Guardian/Grace (If extended hysteria duration is needed; arcanes aren't the greatest due to inaccessibility, but they are a tool at our disposal nonetheless). Though what you suggest is better mechanically (albeit less effective) than spamming energy pads.

U wot? That is way too many "ands" for one non-4th ability and a bit redundant. Increasing combo counter increases melee damage, unless you mean combo counter duration then sure, but melee damage on top of attack speed it's just...too much

I agree with the recasting, I tend to cast and not worry about who's hit, but if it made everyone significantly more durable. Finding a cliff to fall off just to recast is no bueno.

*Paralysis 

It just feels like overall the same things are there, just in different places.

Love the idea of draining health on her 4th rather than increased energy drain, and moving life steal from hit to kill. Though she would have to be immune to other healing sources while on Hysteria otherwise it would be too easy, Idk if that can be coded in the game, I don't think anything like that exists right now for health. Right now I hate that Hysteria is the only exalted ability whose usage is actively discouraged. You go Hysteria, you get the damage buffer, and it also costs more and more energy, and... is it me or the combo counter resets when you switch from melee to exalted or vice versa? Hate that, but I might be mistaken on this last one.

Idk whether it has already been pointed out, but DE stated they are going to release more than 1 deluxe per frame, and since the first one to get a double is Nyx, it looks like to me DE is going to give a new deluxe skin to frames that got a 'lazy' one before. Nyx's, Excal's and Rhino's were from Dark Sector, so we might get new deluxe for those. As such, Valkyr's was also kinda rushed and imo uninspired, since people was just asking for the actual look of Val before Salad V pulled a fast one on her, and DE hurried to give people one. Soooooo we might get a new Valkyr deluxe skin in the future along with a rework, as in recent history for a few other less popular frames getting a brand new deluxe... aaaaaaanyway

My idea of a rework would be much less drastic though, as a complete refashion of all 4 abilities and passive seems a bit far fetched (to me at least)

Right now permanent invincibility is outdated as a concept. Years ago it was nice to have someone able to stand still while activating air support or while reviving, but with operators being a thing now, invincibility on a frame becomes a burden, since it has to be countered by severe drawbask (apparently :P). We lost excal triple jump or whatever was it called due to improvements on manouverability, we lost tonkor low self damage due to movement 2.0, it's just only time to lose invulnerability on Hysteria. We agree on that

Also many ask for Warcry to be recastable, which is a legitimate request imo as well. Right now the slow on her 2nd is the utility she's missing, but to be useful, has to be recastable.

However, I would move the slow on her 3rd... Warcry could stay at 75 energy with the armor and speed buff IF the armor buff was a 'plain' one like someone suggested, so x percentage of Valkyr's armor is added to everyone's, great support and all. LIke a Vex armor, but more on the defensive side for other support frames. Paralysis would have the radial slow, range propotional to the sheild drained, but capped at 75% slow and 30m flat regardless of overshield, and a relatively low duration (when you slow enemies you also kill them fast afterwards, no need for 20sec unmodded).
Let's say, 1m (or 1.5m) per 10 shield points, a cast would drain all the shield available until 30m were reached, so 300 shield points (or 200) if you've got as much. If you had the regular 150, that's just 15m. If you had full overshield, just 300 per cast are drained. Recastable just like Terrify of course. This way it is not spammable unless you have a reliable source of shield replenishment (which you might have, but what's the point of refreshing a 10sec slow on the same targets every few seconds anyway?). If you can move and dodge avoiding ranged fire you can let your shield regenerate naturally and cast the slow again on the next group. Of course if you are in a dire situation and can't keep a shield up, Paralysis would become useless, but so it is as of now and we have lived with that for some time now...

Really hope for a rework, came back to her last week, tried to get her in good shape but it feels so underwhelming right now

EDIT: oh about ripline, what about a reversed augmented Teleport? You ripline a dude, he is flung back towards your current position, and you perform a finisher as it arrives on the spot. Just for VIP targets maybe, as it would break movement and leave you exposed for the animation... maybe it could be chained at a progressively increasing energy cost just for giggles

Edited by TezeretFoxtrot

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-11-06 at 5:53 PM, TezeretFoxtrot said:

EDIT: oh about ripline, what about a reversed augmented Teleport? You ripline a dude, he is flung back towards your current position, and you perform a finisher as it arrives on the spot. Just for VIP targets maybe, as it would break movement and leave you exposed for the animation... maybe it could be chained at a progressively increasing energy cost just for giggles

I have a big issue with abilities that have you get locked in place or locked in an animation for a single kill. Same problems I have with Garuda's 1 and Ash's Lethal Teleport and somewhat atlas' landslide. Just too much button repetition for little pay off for me.

But yeah I think hitting the base problems will make her miles better

Sounds more like a different frame than actually Valkyr.  Also I really don't know why people keep smashing both kitty and berzerker themes into her.  She has claws.  Doesn't make her a cat.  And nothing about her original warframe (not skins) indicates this.  Even if we accept the Gersemi skin as cannon a tail doesn't mean cat either.  Also nothing really berzerker esque about her.  None of her abilities give her more damage for taking damage.  Nor are any of her skills wild and frenzied like a loss of control on the mental state.  She's angry, pissed, maybe even some hate sprinkeled in there towards Alad V.  But nothing to suggest madness.

Thematic oddities aside I never really enjoy seeing these Valkyr reworks.  Most of them take a massive departure from what the frame is in order to try to fit her to be something else.  I can understand the desire to update her considering she's a bit dated compared to other melee based frames these days.  But there is a fine line between updating and changing her.  IMO warcry and hysteria are perfectly fine as is.  Of course some of her animations might need to change whenever melee 3.0 happens.  And maybe they can do something special for her 4 there.  Like her jump melee is an auto pounce or something.

Ripline is her only dated ability in my opinion.  It's a dual purpose thing.  To move about and to pull enemies down for ground finishers (which fits her because she's a finisher based melee frame.)  We could probably scrap it entirely for something that fills the same roles as ripline did.  But obviously in a more up to date fashion.  The obvious answer would be some kind of pounce ability.  But I think that would be redundant considering hysterical assault.  And it's kind of hard to make movement abilities when movement 2.0?  3.0? is a thing.  So maybe something else entirely could be put here.  But unsure what could compliment her current kit and still make sense.

Paralysis functionally is still solid and with her augment makes for a silly CC/finisher build.  But mechanically could probably be updated to be a bit more smooth.  So retain the function but maybe change the behavior/quirks about it.  And her passive is fine as is.  Boring but functional.

4 hours ago, (XB1)Knight Raime said:

Sounds more like a different frame than actually Valkyr.  Also I really don't know why people keep smashing both kitty and berzerker themes into her.  She has claws.  Doesn't make her a cat.  And nothing about her original warframe (not skins) indicates this.  Even if we accept the Gersemi skin as cannon a tail doesn't mean cat either.  Also nothing really berzerker esque about her.  None of her abilities give her more damage for taking damage.  Nor are any of her skills wild and frenzied like a loss of control on the mental state.  She's angry, pissed, maybe even some hate sprinkeled in there towards Alad V.  But nothing to suggest madness.

I mean, are you sure you know what berserker implies, cause getting angry and flying into a murderdeathkill rampage where they can ignore damage is EXACTLY what a berserker does, thematically. AND she has very explicitly has cat themes in her alt helmet, Gersermi, animations, I think she even has a unique holster style with whips that makes it wrap around and hang like a tail, even with prime. She fits all the real life classic history of a what a Berserker does, Ripline being the only exception, but still fits as part her theme with Vikings. And most importantly, All this is supported by DE's own descriptions of her.

2 hours ago, Atsia said:

I mean, are you sure you know what berserker implies, cause getting angry and flying into a murderdeathkill rampage where they can ignore damage is EXACTLY what a berserker does, thematically. AND she has very explicitly has cat themes in her alt helmet, Gersermi, animations, I think she even has a unique holster style with whips that makes it wrap around and hang like a tail, even with prime. She fits all the real life classic history of a what a Berserker does, Ripline being the only exception, but still fits as part her theme with Vikings. And most importantly, All this is supported by DE's own descriptions of her.

Well i'll admit it's been awhile since I had looked at her description as written by DE.  That being said I don't think she really feels like a berzerker.  That's my input anyway.  Even if I got things totally wrong here thematically I still stick by the rest of my post about her abilities and such.

9 hours ago, (XB1)Knight Raime said:

But nothing to suggest madness.

Hysteria by definition does.

9 hours ago, (XB1)Knight Raime said:

But there is a fine line between updating and changing her.

Valid opinion to have, but considering she's my most played frame it's fine that our opinions differ. There are always small tweaks that can be made (part of the reason I just pointed out the overall short comings at the end), but to update and change are synonymous, so long as it is a net improvement. 

10 hours ago, (XB1)Knight Raime said:

which fits her because she's a finisher based melee frame

mmmm.....Ash is wayyy more likely to hold that title

As someone who goes melee only Valkyr frequently...finishers are the bane of my existence. But I know there are niche obex augment prolonged paralysis builds, though I don't think that truly reflects her power. She is a frenzied ball of slaughter and undeath with the right set up and finishers only really slow that down.

Like her jump melee is an auto pounce or something.

"Not a cat" - > "Pounce" 

Not nitpicking, but the connotation of your first thought is important.

Boring but functional.

I don't think these the greatest qualities for design. Like I wish we could just grab stats for usage of ability casts. Warcry is much more a staple than Ripline or Paralysis, yes they're functional, but there's not really a point to using them. You could paralysis/ripline or just quick slam attack and murder everything around you (and also pull things in for me)

8 minutes ago, Synpai said:

Hysteria by definition does.

The name sure.  But her moves don't feel very I dunno how to word it.  They only give a "crazy" vibe when she's doing multi strikes.  her standard wipe animations and other regular attacks don't feel loose enough from someone literally flailing about.  If anything I'd suggest different animations for her kit to better suit the madness feel.

Valid opinion to have, but considering she's my most played frame it's fine that our opinions differ. There are always small tweaks that can be made (part of the reason I just pointed out the overall short comings at the end), but to update and change are synonymous, so long as it is a net improvement. 

Unless the stats on my xbox are wrong she's still my most played frame.

mmmm.....Ash is wayyy more likely to hold that title

I don't see how really.  Ashe's smoke opens people to finishers (iirc) and has teleport for finishers, and blade storm for finisher damage.  Valk can pull people to the ground for ground finishers, she can use paralysis to open for finishers, and in her hysteria she can hold melee just from raw input or after her slide attack which has her raise her leg to heel kick the person on the ground for a ground finisher.  They both use finishers a lot.  She's a melee finisher based frame.  Ash is more of a stealth/finisher frame.  it would be fair to say both can have the title.  But I think it should lean more towards valk because she's melee based.  And ash is more supportive with his shuriken.

As someone who goes melee only Valkyr frequently...finishers are the bane of my existence. But I know there are niche obex augment prolonged paralysis builds, though I don't think that truly reflects her power. She is a frenzied ball of slaughter and undeath with the right set up and finishers only really slow that down.

I don't know why they would be.  You can build valk with an eternal war build to basically laugh in the face of enemies up to a little over 100 with how much EHP you'll have.  I never struggle spamming finishers with her.  Both with and without the prolonged build.

"Not a cat" - > "Pounce" 

Not nitpicking, but the connotation of your first thought is important.

As my above comment to someone else will show I was off with her thematics.  I just imagine a berzerker as something entirely different.

I don't think these the greatest qualities for design. Like I wish we could just grab stats for usage of ability casts. Warcry is much more a staple than Ripline or Paralysis, yes they're functional, but there's not really a point to using them. You could paralysis/ripline or just quick slam attack and murder everything around you (and also pull things in for me)

I use paralysis to deal with HVT's like nox, bombards, ancients.  Stuff that needs to die asap.  As I mentioned I think it's fine for ripline to go.  But I think paralysis should still exist in some form.  And by paralysis I mean easy access on demand open someone for a finisher.

On 2018-11-17 at 3:46 AM, (XB1)Knight Raime said:

I use paralysis to deal with HVT's like nox, bombards, ancients.  Stuff that needs to die asap.  As I mentioned I think it's fine for ripline to go.  But I think paralysis should still exist in some form.  And by paralysis I mean easy access on demand open someone for a finisher.

IMO dealing finisher damage > performing finishers.

You don't get locked into animations or forced to only damage one target.

@Synpai After playing Garuda for so long, i felt how limited Valkyr Prime is compare to her. Valkyr Prime focus on Tanking and DPS and Garuda Supports while using a Slower, more Mobile Gameplay. Garuda can heal Teammates, make enemies vulernable to Slash damage so you and teammates can deal Slash damage with their Weapons and ability (same for yours), having easy access with energy with her built in Rage and Regen from her Blood Alter and a Orb that scales from the enemies damaging the Mirror. Valkyr Prime only buffs Teammate's Armor, being hard to kill with her Warcry and Hysteria, perform Finishers, and have Mobility with her Ripline. The thing about her armor buff is it works better for her than her Teammates while the Regen i get from Garuda's 200% PS Alter can make my Teammates more Survivable. Valkyr Prime is better for Solo because of how she can handle her Survivability against higher leveled enemies but with the current Content we have now, i rather focus more on the Team.

1 hour ago, GPrime96 said:

Valkyr Prime only buffs Teammate's Armor

And barely unless they're tanky already.

At the very least I consider Valkyr an effective close range-ish dps with pole arms and the like for the team, but yeah current valkyr leaves much to be desired on the team aspect that hopefully at least the Warcry change I've suggested would help fix.

Edited by Synpai

Hey look its @Synpai.

I like the hysteria augment idea, the one we have right now is in fact kind of useless as an augment and would be better implemented as part of the ability.

I like the hysterical assault augment idea because it "augments" her playstyle, you go from a longer duration more sustainable exalted class to a shorter burst duration, less sustainable but more powerful claws that ramp up.

12 hours ago, birdobash said:

Hey look its @Synpai.

I like the hysteria augment idea, the one we have right now is in fact kind of useless as an augment and would be better implemented as part of the ability.

I like the hysterical assault augment idea because it "augments" her playstyle, you go from a longer duration more sustainable exalted class to a shorter burst duration, less sustainable but more powerful claws that ramp up.

OHEY Birdo, hope all is well fellow forum warrior!

I'm glad! Really tried to get rid of some of the.....bandaids in her kit/mods. I know my reworks are always beyond the bare minimum necessary, but honestly I'm hoping DE grow beyond those kinds of changes so we get augments that do, in fact augment.

seems fine, sry for the late reply power was off in my area for a long time

as for criticisms bit iffy about removing 1 since it does serve a purpose its just that that purpose has not kept up with the times so something like area of effect as others have suggested or even making it more reliable would work, along with decreasing cast time ofc

however as for the structure of the sentences, TO MANY CONJECTURES!!!!!
it makes ti hard to read when theres so many (), i know im not innocent but dam does your post show how much it ruins the structure of a sentence, add sub points as needed instead

the rest of it seems fine there some points i really like and some im just a bit meh over but over all neato

On 2018-11-28 at 2:38 AM, Crystal_Ignition said:

seems fine, sry for the late reply power was off in my area for a long time

as for criticisms bit iffy about removing 1 since it does serve a purpose its just that that purpose has not kept up with the times so something like area of effect as others have suggested or even making it more reliable would work, along with decreasing cast time ofc

however as for the structure of the sentences, TO MANY CONJECTURES!!!!!
it makes ti hard to read when theres so many (), i know im not innocent but dam does your post show how much it ruins the structure of a sentence, add sub points as needed instead

the rest of it seems fine there some points i really like and some im just a bit meh over but over all neato

That's a'okay.

What purpose are you referring to? Personally been a fan of having "gap close" mixed in with offense via Exodia Hunt or just running with a pocket Nidus. Stopping to pull a few enemies and hopefully not hit a teammate or wall doesn't hold proper momentum considering you could easily close the distance with certain combo spam, a spin attack or a bullet jump attack.

As for sentence structure, you've a point and I've fixed it up so I thank you; however, I think you could have come off less intense and coarse taken some time in your own response to avoid irony in such feedback.

stunning enemies and bringing them near to your cover and more importantly paralysis range and pulling allies out of danger
its not kept up with the times because we move around a lot faster

nowadays its got use as a fun niche use to pretend to be spiderman, thats why i didnt remove it in mine because as long as it serves any purpose it cant be removed and i moved paralysis from mine because it conflicted with what i proposed which is worse then removing a niche

as for the coarseness of my reply, ok? but you really shouldnt let that get to you though as this is the internet not everyone is going to be kind (not talking about warframe community specifically)

but i guess im sry if i hurt your feelings? (also there is a specific reason i didnt just praise everything i saw was right, how would you learn? it does nothing to help the person sure its nice to hear a compliment thats why i put it there put what does it help?)

On 2018-10-29 at 2:00 AM, Synpai said:

Re-imagining ripline to pair well with the rest of her kit now that the movement system has changed

I really dont see how this re-imagination is supposed to be better when you consider that goal in particular you set for yourself.

I mean, you essentially removed her ability follow up on bullet jumps, maneuver in the air and replaced it with....sprint speed buffs? Why? If anything, the new movement system made players spend more time in the air and less time running on the ground.

That said, wouldnt it be more elegant to move it into warcry? Lets say, mark enemies with warcry (in the same way as it applies slow to them now) and gain movement speed via melee kills on marked enemies? Having to furiously keep killing more and more enemies just to maintain the rush of constantly increasing parkour velocity just to avoid slowing down is exactly what I expect from a berserker gameplay.

I would personally prefer ripline kept, but added charge option to it like ember has on her fireball. Uncharged ripline would treat enemies as walls and would be useful purely for movement, while charged ripline would pull them instead. (Maybe rip apart enemies vulnerable to finishers for quick lifesteal without going into hysteria? Put "rip" into "ripline"? Paralysis + Ripline could be a cool combo)

Edited by -skimmer-

On 2018-11-30 at 5:03 PM, -skimmer- said:

I really dont see how this re-imagination is supposed to be better when you consider that goal in particular you set for yourself.

I mean, you essentially removed her ability follow up on bullet jumps, maneuver in the air and replaced it with....sprint speed buffs? Why? If anything, the new movement system made players spend more time in the air and less time running on the ground.

I do there is a lot of ground time for Valkyr in particular. While you're viciously comboing, directional input is affected by sprint speed last I checked. Regardless, sprint speed is a fraction of the ability. Probably best to say "Movement speed" as that better conveys my intent.

hat said, wouldnt it be more elegant to move it into warcry? Lets say, mark enemies with warcry (in the same way as it applies slow to them now) and gain movement speed via melee kills on marked enemies? Having to furiously keep killing more and more enemies just to maintain the rush of constantly increasing parkour velocity just to avoid slowing down is exactly what I expect from a berserker gameplay.

Not really, seems like you'd be pausing a good bit to recast with something like this.

would personally prefer ripline kept, but added charge option to it like ember has on her fireball. Uncharged ripline would treat enemies as walls and would be useful purely for movement, while charged ripline would pull them instead. (Maybe rip apart enemies vulnerable to finishers for quick lifesteal without going into hysteria? Put "rip" into "ripline"? Paralysis + Ripline could be a cool combo)

Fair enough, just personally not a fan of single target anything with the tools at our disposal. You could just as easy slam attack and open a whole group to finishers instead of the one.
Even Paralysis + Rip line doesn't seem worth one could just hit 4, life strike (channel) or hit 5. Not to mention healing pad cheese or arcanes. Like Exodia hunt is quite the tool with the attack speed on Valkyr and that only procs on slam attacks.

One could argue that the ability could act as ripline on re-cast, instead of refreshing duration. Killing pulled enemies (pulled manually or passively) could increase the duration instead.

Thus you'd get the best of both worlds.

Edited by Synpai