Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

HAHAHAHA

SQLOwns

10 minutes ago, SQLOwns said:

GG.....DE.....GG

Destiny 2 now free.  Guess it's lonely over there in the Last City.

Destiny is dedz, and Warframe killed it.  🙂

warframe dint kill anyone. the problems that it has destiny and are for reasons of bad form of marketing of their  product. They charge a lot of money for a little dubious content.
The one that warframe have a peak in hype has nothing to do with other games.
When we understand that there is no wars of consoles or games we can understand that everything is a business that is based on money.

Edited by xcenic

I mean...it was bound to happen. I loved that game, but every three months they wanted $40 and tried to cut you off from what you already paid for. On console, there's the added cost of paying Sony or Microsoft just to be on their networks, so I had to get out of dodge. I don't think Warframe killed Destiny, rather the expense was increasing while the quality was decreasing.

They put a dent in my argument for playing Warframe over Destiny 2. >.< "Play Warframe, it's better and it's fr--"  DAGNABBIT!

Still, they are trying to get people to play, but they don't seem to realize it's the cost and low content holding the game back. It's quite a bit of fun, but there's not enough there, and not worth paying for.

3 hours ago, Kahrain said:

Still, they are trying to get people to play, but they don't seem to realize it's the cost and low content holding the game back. It's quite a bit of fun, but there's not enough there, and not worth paying for.

I mean, they're giving it away for free... so no cost right now. Except for Forsaken, but I hear that actually does have content, so hey.

I might actually give this a shot.  If nothing else but to 'know thy enemy'. If it's free, then if I hate it, no skin off my nose.

2 hours ago, Loza03 said:

I mean, they're giving it away for free... so no cost right now. Except for Forsaken, but I hear that actually does have content, so hey.

I might actually give this a shot.  If nothing else but to 'know thy enemy'. If it's free, then if I hate it, no skin off my nose.

Oh, I'm doing the same. It's a pretty fun experience so far, but I'm guessing that by the time I get to the end of the core content, I'll put it down and not pick it up again.