Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha's weird kit

Riger82

2 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

He got one two months ago.  He's in an incredible place at the moment, high defense, damage buffer, health and energy support and cc. You are lucky you haven't used him in his old self. 

But his moves are all standalone. No synergy at all.

And what damage buffer? Is it an augment?

Edit: Ah. Didn't see that on the halo that's super unwieldy to use.

Edited by ssj782

6 minutes ago, ssj782 said:

But his moves are all standalone. No synergy at all.

And what damage buffer? Is it an augment?

Edit: Ah. Didn't see that on the halo that's super unwieldy to use.

Firewalker + Chakram Teleport = Explosion that deals fire damage + fire proc chance

Divine Spears + Chakram = Second Chakram spawn with autotargeting. With Reaping Chakram this can get ridiculous in terms of damage. 

Divine Spears + Halo = bonus damage to impaled enemies. 

Edited by aligatorno

5 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

Firewalker + Chakram Teleport = Explosion that deals fire damage + fire proc chance

Divine Spears + Chakram = Second Chakram spawn with autotargeting. 

Divine Spears + Halo = bonus damage to impaled enemies. 

None of those are in the info, then. Guess I need to look on the wiki, since DE didn't bother.

The wiki only says something about the first and second of your comment. Nothing I saw about the third.

Edited by ssj782

If you want, I can link you a build that I usually run with Nezha. I did change his aura from Corrosive Projection to Growing Power based on the need for more Power Strength and the lesser necessity to strip enemy armor (since there are many other avenues to do so), so feel free to ask me for builds.

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23

32 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

DE shouldn’t have to spell out everything for you. Half the fun is learning things for yourself.

No every mechanic of the warframes and weapons should be transparent to players, so they don't have to go on a wiki or forum to figure out their basic functionality.

1 hour ago, Snowbluff said:

No every mechanic of the warframes and weapons should be transparent to players, so they don't have to go on a wiki or forum to figure out their basic functionality.

Synergies aren't basic functionalities

If you want a game thats borderline easy to grasp then you should play COD instead

9 minutes ago, Nesodos said:

Synergies aren't basic functionalities

If you want a game thats borderline easy to grasp then you should play COD instead

They are the baseline functionality of the frame. These are things they can do unaltered. The baseline. The basics. What isn't the baseline is how you mod them.

If it's not a big deal, ask DE to make your interface more opaque. No more numbers or descriptions.

23 hours ago, Snowbluff said:

They are the baseline functionality of the frame. These are things they can do unaltered. The baseline. The basics. What isn't the baseline is how you mod them.

If it's not a big deal, ask DE to make your interface more opaque. No more numbers or descriptions.

Modding is pretty self explainatory if you can read

Maybe you should play the frame and find out how its abilities work instead of complaining that a game isn't holding your hand 24/7

maybe someone should explain the synergy / combat of nezha?

• 1 now is timer based can be cast at any time to strip status procs
  •  2 has a quick and charged throw , if hit enemies may drop energy orbs on death a health orb, enemies also take more damage after ring mark is placed 
  • 3 now has 90% damage reduction and if using armor mods, arcanes, health conversion can be scaled higher, on decast makes invulnerable and detonates with heat damage  
  • 4 spearing is 1 animation now , cast 2 onto speared enemies to make another chakram , with reaping you can infinitely scale chakram damage 

On ‎2018‎-‎11‎-‎18 at 10:19 AM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

DE shouldn’t have to spell out everything for you. Half the fun is learning things for yourself.

Maybe not, but at the same time it wouldn't hurt to have the basics of the game pointed out.  I have several friends who more than likely would have quit the first few days without a lot of explaining on my part

Put info that's not directly obvious into the codex or something. Give them a heads up at some point, like in one of the loading screen tips or a message to new players that tells about information like that. Want to learn it yourself? Go ahead, don't read about it. You'd rather learn everything from the start and just have normal fun slaughtering hordes of enemies? There it is. 

Also, don't assume how others have fun, except maybe killing things since that's the near-universal constant in this game, barring things like mining. I'd rather have fun with all of my tools at my disposal than try to figure them out while playing, maybe I'm not clever enough for that kind of fun, but it doesn't appeal to me.

On Mon Nov 19 2018 at 12:16 AM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Fix your crumby attitude.

On Mon Nov 19 2018 at 12:19 AM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

p-p-please calm down sir, your sick roast is making me soil my trousers 

also because i shouldnt just pick fights and i should say my opinion on the actual subject, nezha actually has more kit synergy than any other warframe save for harrow. it's just that they're all different types of abilities that do different things.

Edited by ALOEDA1