Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Daily Rewards? Why....

(PSN)UnCurable-

So i love to find out that DE decided to Change all the spots i originally knew i was gonna get My Dialy Reward weapons...But nowe sense im already past 100days played, and now when i get to 300 i now have to choose between Zenistar and Sigma and Octantis. witch is dumb because i never got the chance to Choose my reward for 100...but yet the new players get a Better reward then your longer Invested players? Seems legit.

New players get the same rewards as everyone else, not better ones. They will just get to choose what order they get them in. Something we all now get to do.

DE is working to improve the game experience for everyone. You don't need to feel victimized just because you aren't getting some kind of special reward for having played longer than people who are just now starting.

4 minutes ago, deothor said:

Maybe except veterans 😜

...Why do you think they reworked the daily login to begin with? It wasn't to give the new players 23-27 hour boosters, which can only be gotten by vets over 500 days. Hell, they actually have a solution implemented for those who go past 1000 now.

It is veterans who benefited the most from the changes to the login rewards.

Not to mention that a core part of their design philosophy is not to redesign the early game too much to try and attract or retain newer players since that doesn't do anything for the long-term players that run out of content.

God, are you (and those other guys that complained) even serious and thinking before typing this type of complaint?

Seriously, you

a)are not affected by this change at all (get Zenistar at day 300 like it always was)

b)still benefit from this change (get Sigma & Octantis at day 300 which was locked behind day 700 before)

You just didnt benefit as much as you wished from this change, but in the longterm you only get affected positively like everybody else.

Edited by DreisterDino

1 hour ago, (PS4)UnCurable- said:

So i love to find out that DE decided to Change all the spots i originally knew i was gonna get My Dialy Reward weapons

thats actually exactly the same ^^ The only difference is that now you can choose which weapon you want.

1 hour ago, deothor said:

Maybe except veterans 😜

thats true, but not the reason for the new login system ^^