Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #120!

[DE]Rebecca

Hello, thank you for all the fun things you have given us!

I have a question for you all. Will there be any chance for us having all of our pets walking around in our orbiter at the same time instead of forcing all but 1 in the stasis all the time? (Which is kinda sad by the way!)

Will you remove that arcade feature when you shoot enemy into head and you will kill that enemy then will appear that bloody red human head on the ground ? I think it is already time to clean some arcade mess that not fit to this game anymore. That red human head may fit only on corpus units, but also you should kill that enemy with hell of big cannon to tear his head from his neck. :) Thank you.

Please can Simaris sell veiled sentinel riven mods? 

Please can we select which loadout A B or C from the navigation menu?

Any plans to review pets? It's really hard to fit things like the new 60/60 pet mods on, would make sense if kubrows/kavats were treated the same as sentinels/moas and had separate (exalted) claw weapons. 

Some more things to buy with vitus essence would be awesome too.

Thanks, looking forward to the stream.

Edit: How about Zaws for the other melee types? Warfan Zaw XD?

Is there any possiblity of adding backup melee weapons in the vein of Garuda's claws for older warframes?

Will Rhino finally get the ability to punch bare-handed like he does in one of the original trailers?

Could the Whip Exalted Weapon that was planned for Khora show up again in this way as well?

I'd much rather spawn in my Dojo by default than my Orbiter. We put a lot of time and effort into decorating, but I feel most of it is lost on the majority of members if we aren't actually "living" there together. Are there any plans to add more utilities and features to the dojo so that it may be used as an alternative to the orbiter?

Also, are there any plans to remove the 100 room limit in Dojos?

59 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as a Chroma Prime Access Pack!

>how to win the give away ,do i need to do something apart from watch the stream???????<

44 minutes ago, (PS4)OmniKaiser said:

Is it possible to have an option to choose select the focus school with want to use for a mission from the arsenal menu instead of going all the way to the operator or have them assigned to the loadout slot? 

Im pretty sure this is already a thing on PC. It will probably come with the Fortuna update 

New player here... Why doesn't Warframe has an Auction House. I went to Maroo's  bazar to trade but its empty 99% of the time. I know we have Warframe Market but woudn't it be cooler to have an actual Auction House? Also your game is amazing. 

Archived