Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #120!

[DE]Rebecca

"First look at our next Prime Access"

*Inaudible screeching* MIIIIISAAAAPRIIIIMPLEAAAAZEEEE
*cough* Please,let it be my favorite frame,the gunslinger,the stylish pew pewer,the one and only,the dusty,the fast,the fastest,the,the....the ...

...Pew,pewpew....pewpewpew.
I cannot wait to see which prime effects she'll receive,that IF she's next...and I do hope she is,because if she isn't ...I'll spend the night crying.

....MESAAAAAAAAA~

...Tennogen-coated,guns at the ready....and at noon,we draw,we aim,we

I'm not high,I swear

1. It was stated in Devstream 118 that new amps would be coming down the road in Fortuna. Will they also be modular? I'd like to know about operator development in general.

2. I would like to know what kind of considerations are being made for Warframe abilities that depend on the combo counter with regards to melee 3.0 such as Slash Dash and Whipclaw.

3. It was said we would be able to use non-link Health/Shield/Armor mods for moas. What's happening there? Moas also have ranged weapons that do not contribute much at sortie levels. Is this fine or is there some planned solution?

Fortuna part 2 is bringing Baruuk?

And according to that interview, Baruuk's nearly done. So that seems to mean so is For-two-na. So... guess that means we can officially mark the drought as over, since we're now entering constant content. Nice!

In terms of questions, what's the progress on Melee 3.0? I'm not asking for an in-depth update, I just want a new estimate on the scope of it and/or completion percentage.

What kind of new Fortuna content can we expect? New Moa parts, new Kitguns? New full weapons to grind for?

Can enemies finally be addressed? Enemy scaling's been constant for years and is showing its age. Not to mention most of the generic enemies having awful AI and design. I mean, what are Bombards supposed to be? Defensive units? Offensive units? They're equipped for both better than most Grineer which makes them encourage cheesiness. You've done a pretty good job balancing us so far, now you need to tweak the other side of the scales.

so you said you will talk about the upcoming reworks (titania and nyx) and if not , there should be a Developer workshop post, but... what about our beloved vauban? When the deluxe skin was released you gave him some "tweaks" and told us that more changes where coming. There are actual changes in the works or we have been just bamboolized ?

1st the Question I'll keep asking, Are there plans for Player housing/ground bases in the open world hubs? I had an idea where it'd be the midway point between the orbiter and dojo with its own special set of decorations.

secondly, With the Solstice items making a return, is there plans for the Snowglobes featured in the new glyph pack coming perchance as actual Festive Decor? And shall we see a Reindeer like solstice skin for Oberon?

Q: Can we get some sort of weapon slot for beast companions (kubrows/kavats/chargers)? With the introduction of new mods with fortuna including elemental/status combo's theres a lot mods you want to use and no mod space for them as your trying to fit all your survaivability utility and damage into the limited mod space.

Q: Are there any plans to bring Orokin Derelict alive again? the key locking nature of it basically destroyed the tileset and you only go there a couple of times for very specific matters and never come back. After the void keys were removed and nodes open to public at any given time, can Derelict get the same treatment? fissure missions in the derelict would be really nice and gives players reason to visit the tileset to farm mutagen samples and not making it completely a chore just for it.

35 minutes ago, Lored said:

How about: 

• New mechanics with Helminth Infirmary room;
    • Infested Kavat

Stop. Asking. 

Kavats.
Are.
Immune.
To.
Infestation.

Totally stoked on the idea of new Helminth room mechanics though. Nidus awakens the Helminth consciousness, and he says stuff to you occasionally when you enter the room that begs for more elaboration.

Question: Symaris have special mods that in past was usefull to reduce cost of mod enchanting if you put it with right Polarity, but now after so much time when endo came there was no changes to them and they became just like useless trinket. Are you planing do to something with them?

3 thingys

I've noticed that a lot of the fortuna bounties seem to take place in the same exact areas. Is this a bug or intentional design? seems a lot of the outer areas and just left there to rot.

Will we ever see more sentient enemies and variation? We have all these cool sentient killing tools and nothing to use them on.

Have you explored the idea of a riven only trading channel to reduce clutter?

Archived