Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash vs loki

(PSN)Liquid_SS64

Question

20 answers to this question

It depends on what you are doing. I mean, Loki is really good at mobile defense, defense, spy missions, and survival sometimes. Ash also is good spy missions but in my opinion, not as good. As a loki and ash player, I prefer loki. With no mods though, ashes invisibility  is short and trash while loki's is still okay. But Ash is a mush better killer making him amazing at exterminate but he still isn't that good of a CC. Both their abilities are amazing though. And most people say Ash is way better, but that's not true. Loki used to be a god but Loki is still good. It's just there are some really trash loki's that make loki seem bad.

Edited by Stealthninjaktk

18 minutes ago, (PS4)Liquid_SS64 said:

Ok, it is time. We need to decide overall who is better overall ash or Loki!

#LokiMasterRace

The reason behind it is that Ash has beeing reworked into the ground

oh yeah .. that 4 turned to be a bit OP to Devs and some of the community players

so they changed it to an what you see is what you pick point and kill and in return you get some energy ( cool so far )

But thennn.. tada .. 4 has changed again .. now Ash stands still in an corner .. you still need to pick and point for the 4 .. and there they are Ash clones ..

I mean wtf is going on here .. Ash would stay in normal form an performs its kills trhu 4 and not standing still and pop out mini me clones that doeing his job

.. end conclusion Loki stays #1 for me 

Ash is game for slaughter. His smokebomb is mostly used to serve Bladestorm. His shuriken tossing skill is also a very good dmg dealing ability of which main dmg source is Slash (also completely strip armors if use augment). Ash can do everything.

Loki is game purely for CC and speed action. His Disarm has dmg but not worth it. From my experience, Loki is not recommended in Defense mission only because you need fast kill rather than CC to slow them down.

57 minutes ago, Diangelius said:

Loki is game purely for CC and speed action. His Disarm has dmg but not worth it. From my experience, Loki is not recommended in Defense mission only because you need fast kill rather than CC to slow them down.

well if you make all enemies resort to melee and then squirt them with radiation, they kinda take care of themselves.. kinda like a cheap nyx rework

a radiation flame thrower, phantasma or plasmor fit that role if one wants otherwise the aug.

Edited by (PS4)teacup775

Ash main here... The problem is that people assume that Ash is supposed to be stealthy (because ninja, etc...) whereas his smoke bomb only serves to bladestorm and remove enemy locking.

With a build that sacrifices duration (my smoke bomb lasts less than one second) for efficiency and range, you can kill everything... but like, EVERYTHING. It's just that Ash is a single target dps, not a nuker. But this single target... oh boi he's gonna suffer

1 hour ago, Ver1dian said:

I'd agree with this.

But given this is a game about fighting, Loki ends up useless.

Depends on the objective. Loki has great potential in spy missions, sabotages, rescues and hives, all of which don't have much to do with fighting

Actually, my loki is super strong and I have a duration/ long survival build. Therefore my Radial Disarm, Switch Teleport, and Decoy are super long range. My Invisibility and Decoy also last really long. The only reason loki is believed to suck at fighting is because all trash loki's do is spam invisibility and therefore have no energy left for radial disarm. Also, his abilities are super underrated. Decoy and Switch Teleport have saved me so much time when going though security and they have saved my life when I was a noob Loki. 

I  prefer Ash but is bladestorm is crap. This is what I would have done to Ash to make him better.

1st Ability:

·       If you hold the ability, depending what elemental mods you have on your melee weapon it will be applied onto it but only base elementals. If you have two elementals equipped, you will have a 50% chance to proc either one.

2nd ability

·       Enemies that enter the smoke will have a 5 sec stun duration and be more susceptible to damage.

3rd ability:

·       Make ash able to teleport through windows.

·       Make ash able to teleport to enemies in the air.

4th ability

·       When activating the ability, it will start instantly.

·       Pressing the ability will bring you into the animation, holding the ability will send clones out to kill instead of you.

·       Enemies that are red can be killed by players.

·       Make bs able to kill as many enemies that are within the radius of the enemy he`s aiming at.

·       The number of enemies that are going to be killed by bs are shown.

Synergy:

·       If you use any ability while you`re invisible, enemy bodies will disappear.

Fix: Make Ash be able to teleport in and out of the same grates instead of just one direction.

Fix: Sometime ash isn`t on the enemy or he is unseen when using bladestorm.

Fix: Make the “clones” look like him instead of looking like a hologram.