Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Prime Access - Surprise New Item in Prime Accessories!

SilverBones

People crying cash grab when all this has done is increase the value of the prime pack to the purchasers.  If you had no intent to buy the pack, this changes nothing. 

I do hope they create some vector of obtaining this in game, even if its a bit of a grind, but ultimately its not a big deal.

If less people had complained that the helm looks like Limbo's, ( which imo it didn't...) they probably woulda gone with something different. 

On the plus side, for those that think mesa prime helm looks like limbo... now you have an alternative. 

Im just hoping that DE won't get constant backlash in the future for trying to fix things, otherwise they might decide one day that it's not worth trying to please an unpleasable crowd.

for me the addition of the helm is reason enough to go full access. ^_^

Just now, Lahared said:

And?

So what?

You insult people because they use a phrase?

No i Called them out for that they are.

Especially since people whined and moaned about the PA and DE gave us an extra item, failing to see how that is "quote" a cash grab.

3 hours ago, LupisV0lk said:

No i Called them out for that they are.

Especially since people whined and moaned about the PA and DE gave us an extra item, failing to see how that is "quote" a cash grab.

So if someone says something I don't like, or has a mindset I don't particularly agree with,  does this mean I get to, non-constructively insult them and that makes the whole situation better?

7 minutes ago, Lahared said:

So if someone says something I don't like, or has a mindset I don't particularly agree with,  does this mean I get to, non-constructively insult them and that makes the whole situation better?

So you allow misinformation and lies to spread? Wonderful.

> DE releases PA. Has sugatura and operator cosmetics.

> Warframe forum proceeds to flip their tables and REE.

> DE adds a helmet.

> Suddenly PA goes from trash no buy to cash grab? WTF mate?

Ooo, now this is delicious. Thanks for sweetening the deal! While I understand this may not be exclusive later on, I appreciate its inclusion all the same. It'd be cool to incorporate frame lore in future releases (if this is a trend that continues), but that may take up too many resources - especially when prime trailers have kinda fallen outta schedule.

21 minutes ago, MuteDesire said:

If less people had complained that the helm looks like Limbo's, ( which imo it didn't...) they probably woulda gone with something different. 

What is weird for me is the time in which they would have to make it and pretty much ship it. Seems weird. Iha3N7C.png
It WaS aLl PaRt Of A pLaN - I'm SuRe Of iT! Image result for reee

21 minutes ago, MuteDesire said:

On the plus side, for those that think mesa prime helm looks like limbo... now you have an alternative. 

....now they're going to complain that it looks like Deluxe Skin helmet. :crylaugh:

5 hours ago, Jim22 said:

so we can only get the prime alt helmet if we buy the accessories is this some type of joke?

How exactly is this different from the usual Prime Access Accessories? Aside from the fact that this particular entirely cosmetic item can only be used on Mesa?

I'm asking out of respectful curiosity, despite my admittedly poor wording that probably comes across as heavily sarcastic.

11 minutes ago, Gandergear said:

I'd be tempted to get it if DE would put the same level of work into making the game mechanics as they do the overly monetized overpriced exclusives

Unless things have changed greatly since last I heard, the team working on cosmetics and the team working on gameplay mechanics rarely overlap.

Archived