Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Digital Extremes' Smartest Decision So Far!

Kesti

This isn't any kind of news or anything; rush prices have always been odd.

However people should also be considering that the rush price was there before they were in the market. They weren't added to the market until 24.2.5.

5 hours ago, N2h2 said:

Naaa i'm kidding, let's just insult them and being rude...

what xD?

DE has this archaic, overpriced foundry rush since the start. We know its a richmans feature, they know it too. But hey, try to point that out and you'll be insulting them.

It's like next level of blind defending 😄

• Like 1

9 hours ago, konaka123 said:

I believe the rush prices are based on the crafting times. They seem to be predetermined and not specific to each item.

Which is bull since there are actually a lot of cases like this in the game. The reason there's no cap on it though because it's beneficial for DE to just let ignorant players pay the overpriced rush prices.

Edited by DishSoap
  • Like 1

I think DE need to contracted some real professional company to created the whole game economic, drop system, and market system. The group behind the warframe whole economic system are pretty good Programmer and graphic designer indeed

Digital Extreme are now inside of the List of Big league Developers and have a bunch of protagonist, In my humble opinion they still think they are rookie company running a Home made game, so they should stop treating This stuff as a Beta and goofy pastime. 

Edited by xcenic

5 hours ago, --DSP--Jetstream said:

Let see,

Requires clan research, resources for that clan research, wait underway research time, gravimag bp require atmo & repeller system (good luck repeating phase 2), and after that you can build it, wait 3 days for build time or 50p foundry rush cost

OR

Buy it directly from market for 20p

Its the f2p business model, yeah you can farm for free, but that doesn't mean they won't make the experience as daunting as possible so its always more convenient paying with plat than paying with your time and effort 🙂

That's not really the correct pay vs farm scenario because farming 20 plat and then buying it from market would be much easier.