Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next prime

(XBOX)Seraph Wisp

1 hour ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

It'll be interesting to see how those relics will look (and how many there will be).

I don't think DE would dare make 9 relics, that would be insane. by this logic we'd also have needed parts of Volt, Ember, Saryn and Frost Primes (all of which are vaulted now) to build Chroma Prime. it'll just be the same 4 relics: BP, Neuroptics, Chassis and System, plus relics for whatever weapons come with her.

1 minute ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I don't think DE would dare make 9 relics, that would be insane. by this logic we'd also have needed parts of Volt, Ember, Saryn and Frost Primes (all of which are vaulted now) to build Chroma Prime. it'll just be the same 4 relics: BP, Neuroptics, Chassis and System, plus relics for whatever weapons come with her.

It might actually happen sadly, theyre gonna be thinking her through nonetheless to see what theyll do about this situation im sure of it. I feel like it should just require the usual but equinox is strong asf so I wont be surprised if they make it so her prime is hard to obtain aswell. It would rake in a lot of money too cuz no one wants to farm that.

Edited by (XB1)Lwyu

1 minute ago, (XB1)ECCHO SIERRA said:

Thank God for inaros deluxe, as his default skin looks so bad I almost refused to play him at all.

I cant wait to see what it would look like and if he gets more base health and armor.... *heavy breathing*

everyone (almost everyone) is going buy that deluxe skin its obvious. As here it goes the fashion warframe going take the cosplay for it soon.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

you should wait for the rest the prime come out

13 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

If they do go the 9 parts route, they could just put multiple parts on one relic (similar to what they did with aklex or Volt(?)).

18 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

If they do go the 9 parts route, they could just put multiple parts on one relic (similar to what they did with aklex or Volt(?)).

and people would still lose their shish, because then you'd still be needing more of the same relic: you can't get 2 parts from one relic, so even if you lucked out every time, you'd need 2 or 3 relics of a given type to get all the parts, and RNG means you've got little chance of getting consecutive Equinox parts. it's just a horribly convoluted system like this and it would only serve to make people mad. Equinox is good, but no frame is worth the amount of salt this would bring. 

if DE actually made it 9 parts, I wouldn't even bother actively farming it, and I think many would see it for what it would be: a cheap, deliberate push to buy the PA.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

and people would still lose their shish, because then you'd still be needing more of the same relic: you can't get 2 parts from one relic, so even if you lucked out every time, you'd need 2 or 3 relics of a given type to get all the parts, and RNG means you've got little chance of getting consecutive Equinox parts. it's just a horribly convoluted system like this and it would only serve to make people mad. Equinox is good, but no frame is worth the amount of salt this would bring. 

if DE actually made it 9 parts, I wouldn't even bother actively farming it, and I think many would see it for what it would be: a cheap, deliberate push to buy the PA.

Oh, I'm not saying it's a good idea. Just not beyond the realm of possibility.