Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ban Request

HarrodTasker

I want to make the unusual request for some moderator to ban my account.

My next school term is do-or-die.  I am weak, and know if I don't get banned I'll be grinding Fortuna 2.0 and mesa prime access.  I have to quit this game for my own good, not because anyone at DE did anything wrong.

I don't want to get banned the normal way by saying anything hateful on the forums.  Just please, if someone sees this, ban my account.  If there is any doubt of my sincerity, talk to the leadership of the Lone Rangers clan.

Thank you, and God bless.

30 minutes ago, HarrodTasker said:

My next school term is do-or-die.  I am weak, and know if I don't get banned I'll be grinding Fortuna 2.0 and mesa prime access.  I have to quit this game for my own good, not because anyone at DE did anything wrong.

I don't want to get banned the normal way by saying anything hateful on the forums.  Just please, if someone sees this, ban my account.  If there is any doubt of my sincerity, talk to the leadership of the Lone Rangers clan.

Message support and ask them to suspend your account.  

Or, ask a parent or close friend to change the password and you only get it back once you've completed school. 

• Like 3

As MagPrime said, just have someone you trust change your password and only give it back after you're done with school, there's no need to go as far as getting yourself banned, unless you plan to quit the game entirely, at which point you should just uninstall and if you can't do that then seek some help because you have addiction issues.

Edited by TheRealShade

8 hours ago, HarrodTasker said:

If you want banned start warframe and after logging in start up cheat engine. Boom, easy ban.

5 hours ago, TheRealShade said:

As MagPrime said, just have someone you trust change your password and only give it back after you're done with school, there's no need to go as far as getting yourself banned, unless you plan to quit the game entirely, at which point you should just uninstall and if you can't do that then seek some help because you have addiction issues.

That wouldn't work, because you can recover/change lost or in this case an unknown passwords.

9 hours ago, HarrodTasker said:

Just curious, have you asked Support about this before this thread? Sounds like where this kind of question should be asked, since you're looking for an answer from someone working with, or from DE.

hace 9 horas, MagPrime dijo:

Message support and ask them to suspend your account.  

Or, ask a parent or close friend to change the password and you only get it back once you've completed school. 

This sounds like the easiest and neatest way to do it and, bonus! They can keep logging in daily to keep the rewards xD

Best of luck with your exams! 

4 hours ago, toxicitzi said:

That wouldn't work, because you can recover/change lost or in this case an unknown passwords.

-snip-

The only way we'd know if that won't work is if the OP does it.

Getting your account banned is risky at best, horrible at worst. You run the risk of not being able to play for 35 years.

Changing the password is a moderate step to take, and if that doesn't work, then, I support this statement;

3 hours ago, TheRealShade said:

Then my last point stands, he has addiction issues and should seek some help to deal with it.

Edited by MagPrime

Asking for a ban while attention grabbing might not be your best idea, due to people often complaining of long term bans in the several years range.

Your alternatives could be allowing someone else access to your computer as an admin, lock the ability to install to admin password only and uninstall warframe. If you wanted it back then you would have to go threw the admin password which would be up to your friend or family member to do. You could also look into a parental lock where again you would give the password to a friend or family member and just lock your ability to pay to X amount of time.