Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Saryn P Still Godly??

AJ5511

Pablo reworked her and it turned her from a Spore Turret into one of the strongest Armor Stripping AOE Frames. Honestly, when he reworked Saryn, he Super Charged her instead of just buffing her because her Spores does Corrorsive Damage that ticks up to 7k, she can draw Aggro with her Molt, use Toxin on all of her Weapons while giving herself 2x Toxin Damage with her Melee Weapon (making her really goood for Condition Overload), and her Miasma is AOE Viral. Her Miasma can increase the Spores damage by 4x  and her Molt can spread Toxin on to enemies and Toxin can work well with Corrosive and Viral.

Edited by GPrime96
  • Like 1

Got buffed a few months ago and got some scaling, the numbers are a bit off and it's ridiculously op now. (or at least last i checked)

Spores now use Corrosive and Molt is a less annoying Volt Speed on a frame with a good melee buff.

42 minutes ago, AJ5511 said:

I have been off the game for a while now. Has there been any rework on Saryn recently (past few months)? She's easily my go to map cleaner so it would suck if they "reworked" her. 

Disturbingly so, DE reworked her to make her less of a nuke, and somehow came away making her an even more effortless map clearer. Now she nukes but it also scales. 

Edited by Cubewano

52 minutes ago, Cubewano said:

Disturbingly so, DE reworked her to make her less of a nuke, and somehow came away making her an even more effortless map clearer. Now she nukes but it also scales. 

She could always nuke...now its just vastly easier.