The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WHERE IS AGNST??????????

_WhiteWolfy_

Question

What is going on in this game, nowhere on any wiki says anything that works no one in game knows anyting, what is up with those acolites?How do I find then? its already at 91% and no one says anything she will probably die in a day and half tops and I have no ideia what to do

14 answers to this question

Angst is currently unknown and you can hunt her when she is found again.

From Wikia ;

An Acolyte can randomly appear on the Star Chart, indicated in the World State Window, where players must then hunt down the Acolyte by finding which node on which planet it appears. Once the Acolyte has been found, its location is displayed in the World State Window for all players to see. Unlike other enemies, Acolytes cannot be killed in a single mission. Instead, players must engage the Acolyte in a mission and deal as much damage to it as they can. The damage received by the Acolyte accumulates as more players encounter and deal damage to it over several missions, with its total remaining health displayed on the World State Window. Only when its total health has been depleted will the Acolyte be eliminated. The Acolyte will stay in the node where it is found until it receives a certain amount of damage to its total health, after which it will disappear from the node to relocate to another node, thus requiring players to search for the Acolyte's location again. If the Acolyte switches to a different Node while the players are on a mission to kill it, it will stay in the mission until the mission ends.

The Acolyte will only spawn in the mission if one player enters a room of the map randomly chosen at the start of the mission where the Acolyte is supposedly hidden. When a player enters this room, the screen will flicker with a violet hue similar to the warning signs for the Stalker, and the Acolyte will send messages to the player before spawning a few seconds later and engaging in battle. During such an encounter, the Acolyte will disappear after receiving enough damage, if the players go down, or a certain amount of time after the start of the encounter has passed. The Acolyte will only drop a mod from their drop table if they left from receiving enough damage. However, if they leave because too much time has passed or the player(s) are killed, there is no dropped reward.

Edited by Aeon94

1 minute ago, _WhiteWolfy_ said:

She is at 90,8% health...how no one knows where she is if she already lost almost 10% of her health???????????This makes no sense someone is damaging her

Look at the post directly above yours.

She appears randomly, everyone tackles her, she loses health, then disappears again.  It's the only way to keep people from overwhelming her and finishing her off in an hour.  Think of it as an invuln phase, like Sargus. 

10 minutes ago, (XB1)Dredd1973 said:

That's a real troll move to post "found her" and then not share. lolz.

well it changes like every 15 minutes, its pointless to say where. use this it basically always updated before the game did, used it the last 3 times they came and i dont think it ever let me down https://acolyte.draak.online/?platform=pc

First, it requires it to show a specific mission, not "Location: unknown". It is random time from 1 minutes to 60 minutes or longer, but averages to around 30 minutes or so.

So far, I found that Relic missions work and invasions work, as long as this is the location it shows. Does not work in nightmare defense mission on Hydron (Sedna). Does not appear to work in Syndicate mission on Hydron. Unsure about regular alerts, but Nightmare alerts probably won't work.

When it does work, have to go through all the rooms. Sometimes I found that it finally spawns when I go into more rooms that other players missed.