Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plenty of Servofish Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

latest?cb=20170109010555 

Helminth, 12222016

Looking for someone to share my beautiful collection with. I enjoy making people look nice and feel pretty!

My hobbies include spreading joy to others and taking care of kubrows, I'm not great with kavats...

I'm quite soft spoken but I'm quite honest and always try to make sure people understand me and my feelings thoroughly.

If you happen to have an acne problem, don't worry! I'm not a judgmental person, in fact I think it shows a natural beauty to a person.

I hope we can sit down together some time!

latest?cb=20130713212956

Name: Vauban

Hobbies: Tinkering, weapon testing, taking care of animals

kubrows and Kavats

Energy siphons

Dislikes:

Shield ospreys

Bringing the fight closer to the end throughout the system makes you see things differently. Makes you realize that there are things that you can’t put behind you. One of those things is compassion. Affection itself. It can get pretty lonely, traveling the solar rails. I’m not really picky. I’m happy as long as we get along.  For your consideration,

Vauban.

image0.jpg

Valkyr, 25

Dislikes: Alad V, Other Corpus, Zanuka

Current Mood: Pain

The Operator says that although her immense hatred for Corpus sometimes overrides their own control, Valkyr has shown herself to be very affectionate towards domesticated Kavats and Khora’s  Venari.

She also loves using her ripline to manuver around the confines of Corpus ships as she cuts them to shreds.

She hopes you can look past her cracked and broken exterior and see the fire that burns within her soul!

2EXDxfk.jpg

Ancient Healer, 668

Beautiful crown, gorgeous body, what more could you want? I love walking among my subjects aboard corpus ships, showing off my dazzling looks. They all say I am lots of fun, and they feel so alive around me. However, I am only interested in hooking up with handsome tenno and dragging them on a date. Won't you hook up with me?

Edited by (NSW)Whirlwind49
Finishing touches.