Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plenty of Servofish Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

Mr. Ordis 10010

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania ordis                                       

Ordis

200 years old

Favorite book : Simariss  memory data

Favorite things to do : talk about Operators   missions

Hello im the little bit brRrrRRrrrRrrrRrrroKen Cephalon

I hate when operator gets hurt .                                                          

Once Ive helped my operator in KILLING

EVERYTHING AROUND ....... I mean helping Cephalon        

Suda becouse Hunhow get in her mind .

Edited by loleq_warframe
after i posted i saw that somebody have same pic

Clem, 17

Clem Clem Clem Clem Grakata? ❤️

Clem Clem Clem Clem

• Clem Clem Clem Clem Clem Clem Clem Clem Clem Clem Clem Clem Clem Clem Clem
  • Clem Clem Clem Clem,  Clem Clem Clem Clem
  • Clem Clem Clem
Edited by DudeOsm
clem

latest?cb=20131119220124

Name: Lotus aka Natah.

Personality: Protective, Caring(before I betray you), Traitorous, Annoying.

Searching for: Daddy Hunhow(please, I'm stuck with mommy.).

Likes: Adopting children then leaving them and blasting them with sentient space lazer. Pew Pew.

Dislikes: Getting thrown into the sun by a chicken

Additional information: I raised at least 26 Million Registered Losers, This proves that I'm a caring person. I have betrayed both my dad and my kids, so I'm living with my mom right now. I'm Hunhow's only gift, I'm more precious than all of your radiant sentient cores.

UJyQRfZ.jpg

name : ronald mcdonald

i have a happy meal for you if you know what i mean 😉

i first came into this galaxy looking for the dirty hamburglar

and after i found him i pulled a ballas on him and then ive decided i want to turn over a new happy meal

so now am looking for someone that enjoys a big mac 😉

i like happy meals, diet coke, extra large, and extra thicc

yes thats right, i have a new deal for you baby, extra thiCC

heres a little sneak peak on the deal, only available in my bedroom though ; )

KZHYajL.png

i dont like the MOTHERF, i mean the bad hamburglar, i also dont like it when someone steals my big mac please its my only big mac and i borrowed it from my grandpa

i also dont like wendy's and KFC or when someone goes for another food establisment, but if you give me the time ill show you whats really good 🙂

Edited by hermos1
  • Like 1

I'am not as pretty as a Tenno but my "Heart is... Legendary".
I'm shy and I go out very little in the galaxy.
I give all my love when you love me for who I really am.

How far will you go to prove to me your love?

yGecOrk.png

Edited by Biquette
bbcode
  • Like 1

KRuW39R.jpg

Nezha, 19

Very fun, creative and playful soul. Once you meet me, no way I'll be slipping from your side. I'm very helpful on adventures and lightening the mood with my playful personality.  Some think I'm like mama Ember but unlike her I don't like the world on fire, only like my enemies ablaze as I walk by 'em. For the right person not only will I will give my warm and safe Warding Halo, I give my heart, but also have the pleasure to play with my special Divine Spear 😉 

Hates: Orb Vallis weather

Rhino, 29

I'm always in the front. I love to help and protect the people I care about, and I love to run through some baddies if they ever try to hurt my squad. I have a huge body, and an even bigger heart. I have 2 adoring kubrow and my beautiful kavat. I'm looking for someone who is willing to go on adventures with me, and will love me until the end of their days. If you think you want to get to know me even more, just ask and we can meet up and we could do something fun!

9h4f2os1tde11.jpg

866JFSW.png
This is my first time using Photoshop so I'm sorry that it sucks. I tried. :'D Kudos for those who actually get it from which dating site this is. x'D 

Edited by GenjiThe Waifu
I'm a noob at forums so I had to actually add the image not the link. *facepalms*

dcyozv6-bc98d418-5e0a-4546-90bc-b1aee53f

Zephyr Prime

The sky is my stage. I fly into the air like a bird and cause a storm with my wind powers. You can alter my wind with your own elements and we shall fill the room with elemental tornadoes. I am waiting for someone to catch me, to dance with me in the skies and roam into the open world.

Related imageTrinity prime,MR10

^Me after finishing my first ayatan treasure hunt^

Bio- Just a casual Warframe looking for someone who can bless my life and give me energy- or the other way around. Tennos often see my as a weak Warframe until i drain all of there energy and health and leave them suspended in the air. So if you see something you like be sure to inbox me and i'd be happy to farm some kuva or do the daily sortie, and ill show you im so much more than a mere 'healer.'

Nicknames- EV, Bless,Trin, are just a few.

Interests: Two words: Rubico Rivens

Hobbies- sometimes i like to do Elite Sanctuary Onslaught but it makes me sad when volt shouts at me for not pressing 2 enough....so i mostly stick to rescue missions which help me feel better about my self as i'm freeing (mostly) innocent people who deserve a better life.

P.S.😜Ill show you how to wear a syandana correctly😊A tenno who can go with the flow and isnt narrow minded would really bring (arcane) warmth to my 'heart.'

[Sorry about weird format]

Edited by Luca52628
  • Like 1