Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plenty of Servofish Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

latest?cb=20131119220124

Lotus

Formally named “Natah” (I’ve got daddy issues) and I’m sick and tired of dealing with Stalkers

I’m a space mom to a lot of wonderful(-ly deadly) children, and I work with them to restore balance to the system

I’m looking for someone that can lasso the moon for me

Hopefully you’ll feel there’s a somatic link between us, will be you my Second Dream come true?

Edited by (PS4)ExDemonHunter
Managed to add image to post

On 2019-02-01 at 9:50 PM, Deshiel said:

S5JyLxU.png

Name: Edgar Stalker

Nickname in High School: Big Jonsin

Favorite Hobbies: Martial arts, Hunting Tenno, talking about consequences, stalking, cooking

Favorite Food: Tenno

Favorite bands: Moanalytica, Bad Void, Crimson simulacrum, Vor, Radial Jumpers

Favorite movies: Judge Dread, Kubrómon, Consequences II:I know what you did... 

Dislikes: Unpunished consequences, Tenno, The Stocker, navigating on elevated surfaces

Why should you date me: I'm a friends with a talking sword

This is beautiful...

latest?cb=20170324225749

- Octavia

Favorites

Food - Beats

Music - what i make

Weapon - Tenora

Quote - "Let make some beats before i beat you."

Description:

I love making my own songs classical, rock and, pop. I love making dubstep the most, my music is so good that it can kill. You should listen to it some time one my soundstar account.

latest?cb=20181219151056

Mesa Prime

Fave Movie: True Grit. Or any Western really.

Fave Book: The Dark Tower, by Stephen King. I like to cosplay the Last Gunslinger.

Bio: 
New on the block, looking for a ballistic battery for my shooting gallery. If you want to shoot in my gallery, you'd better be fully charged.

In my downtime I like to polish my guns. If you're willing to throw your big meatshield between me and a cold, cruel world, I might polish yours. Bring a friend, I dual-wield like a champ. 

I'll be in the heart of your cataclysm. Let's make peace; I'll shatter all your shields ;)

Had some booty work done recently. 

EUqpslm.png

Also do these things have an actual name other than "I'm stuck on the thing again"

The text is below for the word count!

Hey everyone, I'm just popping up on here to meet new people! I'm a friendly, people oriented person but sometimes I get anxious in doorways. You know when you do the little dance back and forth and you both get in the way of each other? Yeah, that. I can be a bit of a recluse unless I have someone to draw me out of my hole, but once I'm attracted to you I'm hard to get around. Anyways, feel free to swipe left if you aren't ready to spring up for some fun~ 😉

Edited by OfTheFunk
typo

350?cb=20140331100156

Name: JACKAL MODEL 1.0.6

Interests: [Current Protocol: EXTERMINATE INTRUDER; REPLACE MINE OSPREY; FIND COMPANIONSHIP]

Biography: Log Date: 17/02/2019: CURRENTLY SEEKING ASSISTANCE WITH ELIMINATION OF INFERIOR TENNO SPECIES. MINE OSPREY EFFICIENCY: SUB-OPTIMAL. REQUIRES NEW LIFE AND COMPANY TO ACHIEVE GOALS AND CREATE SUPERIOR JACKAL MODEL. ANALYSIS: TWO COMPANIONS TRUMP INTRUDERS.

Favourite Food: CORPUS-BRAND MOTOR POWER CELL; GUARANTEED TO LAST SEVERAL STAR-CYCLES, ORDER TODAY!

Favourite Book: "A study in Success; the Nef Ano Biography" ORDER NOW AND RECEIVE FREE COUPON FOR NEXT PURCHASE.

latest?cb=20160502120236

Kela De Thaym

Likes: Hiking, Sport, Watching Contenders Murder Each Other For My Amusement

Dislikes: Traitors, Cowards, Kavats (Sorry, Allergic 😿)

Wake up, you gutsacks! I'm opening up my Arena of Love to all contenders!

I'm a complicated woman with a demanding nature and a take-no-skoom attitude.

I don't want to hear any whining! It just distracts you from what's most important in life: APPLAUSE FOR ME!

And if you cheat I'LL TIE YOUR LIMBS TO ROLLERS AND LAUGH AS THEY TEAR YOU APART!

So, do you really want this? Fine, let's do this!

Rell von Harrow, 30

IHK7WTH.jpg[/img]

Fav Music      : rap,mostly hardcore rap
Fav weapon   : chains

I was the incarnation of the god of darkness who was born with deep complexity.Also I like people who love their mothers, so we can complement each other in loving the things we love.My hobbies is mostly self-intropection and singing, I am very much looking forward to people who have deep self-reflection, especially respecting mothers in their daily activities. I also love chains, Chains is something important in the universe, you know like the life chain, love chain, chain of galaxies, etc.You gotta appreciate chains more !. In the end im just a guy looking for love, maybe i am restrictive person but my love cannot be limited to you and to your mother someday. Rap tap tap ... tap.. tap ...

Edited by crossdark211

Rhino 25

(pic refused to load, so heres a link) https://imgur.com/a/DMwAb77 

Fun guy, built up a thick skin these past few years as I’ve been through a lot. Have a tendency to just charge head first into things. Looking for a partner who can deal with occasional roaring and stomping. Make sure you got your shields as we are going to hijack the limelight. I’ve got quite a wide frame and beautiful skin. I’m ready to settle and go on missions together as soon as possible, so hit me up when you can

Nidus.jpg

💘 Nidus 💘

I consider myself the strong, silent type.  I enjoy long solo survival missions but am looking for someone to share them with.  Some people think I am "hard-to-get" or even use the word "grindy", but I think I am worth the effort.  My 2 may seem a little clingy, but my 3 and 4 show that I am very supportive and caring.

If you happen to find any type of infection after our first date... there is a quick procedure in your Orbiter's infirmary that will clear it right up.  

MUST LOVE HELMINTH CHARGERS.

• Like 2

https://imgur.com/5UM21ZH

Name: Rell

I’ve recently retired from my position as the leader of a non-profit organization. So I have lots of spare time on my hands. I enjoy traveling. I love visiting friends (often unannounced). I really enjoy playing Hide-and-Seek with children.

I’m looking for a person who is willing to accompany me wherever we go, is empathetic and patient with others. I do have a problem with identifying and working through emotions while emotionally distressed.

I look forward to meeting the right person.

P.s. This is an old photo; sorry for the poor quality.

Edited by (PS4)aralorn_wolf
Can't get picture to show up. :(

nly6b6.png 

NAME:Inaros

Info:They refer to me as The Almighty Sand God or The tankiest boy ever.I like to spin around and create unevitable chaos.My favourite song is Darude-Sandstorm.My favourite food is pretty much anything i can devour.My favourite hobby is throwing sand at my enemies and killing them easily.I am quite good at surviving in deadly conditions because my armour is highly impenetratable.

warframe-pc-rhino-prime-set_273579459616Hello my name is Rhino Prime. Im looking for a partner who can love me. Under my 'Iron Skin" Im a very emotional guy. Sometimes im "Roaring" and "Stomping" like child but this dont take too long. If you in a trouble im gladly "Charge" through a battlefield to save you.

If you like me and wanna meet me. Just give a call to my best friend Ordis.

Keyword: Lookforlove  

Gara

Hi, I am Gara. I like tall men with longer hair and six-pack. But then a short, baldy one with fat belly appears with a sense of humor and I forget what I like... Be gentle, don’t break me, fill this glass to the top.