Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's up with all the people extracting after 5 waves / 5 minutes ?

Elyann

7 hours ago, BDMblue said:

Easy why we do it we want C reward and they choose to go to the endless for 5 min. Well since they had a choice before the game started how they wanted to open the relic and cost 3 random players a combined 15+ min of time. I think it’s better to make them waste 10 then lose 15 altogether. Because we’re going for the C drop ;).

Then play solo... you can get as many C rotations as you like....

Also it’s a learning experience for them.

This happened to me twice now... I didn't learn Jack S#&$... if survival is the only one then that's the one im doing... 

Besides... if you have time to do this every single time someone wants to leave then you're not doing it to teach them anything... you're doing it because you like it... This the definition of a Troll. 

Endless modes are not for 5 min of gameplay any of the countless other modes are.

If that was the casw then they wouldn't let you extract after 5 Minutes in the first place. This is a rule people made up because they want to justify they're behavior torwards people who want to leave... Sorry... I call bull S#&$ on this rule. Going beyond 5 Minutez is a Courtesy.... not mandatory. 

Till what is it now 1 guy tries to get out at 1st chance has become the norm.

That is the norm... lol... literally every time I play with Random Players theres always going to be someone who wants to leave... This is why we have Friends... if I want to go on longer runs then my friends got my back... if you don't have friends then use Recruit Chat. 

Okay heres what I find funny... you think you can teach people not to do these missions when you yourself can't be bothered to use Recruit chat.... if we can't teach you then you're not going to teach them... hence why DE has to step in and change the way it works. 

This is why when they make 5 min extraction solo a thing they need to (on relics at lest) keep track of all players extraction point. Match the 5 min with the 5 mins and the 20s with the 20s.  Better for us all.

I don't understand what you're trying to say here.

16 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

I'm pretty sure he means data collection to keep track of who extracts at what point as a matchmaking qualifier so that people who extract at 5 are more likely to be paired up with like minded players who do the same and those who extract at 20 are more likely to be paired with others who extract at 20.

On paper its not the worst idea, but since matchmaking prioritizes making a group first it isn't foolproof.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aldain said:

I'm pretty sure he means data collection to keep track of who extracts at what point as a matchmaking qualifier so that people who extract at 5 are more likely to be paired up with like minded players who do the same and those who extract at 20 are more likely to be paired with others who extract at 20.

Why stop there ? They should implement this everywhere so that specific players will always be paired with those who play the same way.... In my case I'd be paired with people who keep dying because they were too busy typing in squad chat !!! 😄 !!! 

And then all those jerks who mine and fish during bounties will get a taste if their own medicine. :p 

1 minute ago, Lutesque said:

And then all those jerks who mine and fish during bounties will get a taste if their own medicine. 😛

But I can get top kills while mining and fishing ... since I do it at the bounty location!!!

That is totally unfair to the highly efficient.

9 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

But I can get top kills while mining and fishing ... since I do it at the bounty location!!!

LoL... for me its not about how effective you are at multitasking... for me it just shows how little you think of your team if you're not willing to give them you're full undivided attention... 

12 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

That is totally unfair to the highly efficient.

It's perfectly fair... Mine on your own time. Like the rest of us Filthy inefficient peasants. If I hear one mining tool during a bounty then you've officially lost my trust and im telling my mom.

15 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

LoL... for me its not about how effective you are at multitasking... for me it just shows how little you think of your team if you're not willing to give them you're full undivided attention... 

If I give them so little attention and still outdo them, I guess they do not deserve or need my full attention. It just means they are either undergeared, or not working towards excellence. This is a sign to me they are not worth my time in the first place. I do not have a high opinion of such individuals.

I am stating that I have did it before - outkill everyone, protect the objectives AND get a couple of Thysts and Zodians at it. If someone is "being unproductive" and still doing the best out of the team, it just shows how irrelevant and lacking in contribution the others are. I don't think such people are worth time.

22 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

It's perfectly fair... Mine on your own time. Like the rest of us Filthy inefficient peasants. If I hear one mining tool during a bounty then you've officially lost my trust and im telling my mom.

This is probably why I don't do team bounties anyway and still manage to cap my standing in half the time of the bounty doing people. Solo everything goes a lot faster.

Don't worry too much about it. I don't need your trust and feel free to tell your mom. Maybe she'll scold you for playing too much Warframe and wasting time on such useless games. 😉

On 2019-02-10 at 10:05 PM, Aldain said:

The saddest thing is the people who do this and then complain when they are outvoted 3 to 1 to stay.

Had this happen a few weeks ago at Draco on Ceres, somebody came in and ran to the extraction at 5. Upon realizing that the remaining three of us weren't following them they started spamming "extract plz", we said no because we were there for affinity grinding. I asked them why they would enter an endless mission that is used for affinity farming and they said they were there for 300 xp. 

I was dumbfounded, 300 xp can be gotten from literally any mission in the game and of all the missions they choose an endless mission IN PUBLIC MATCHMAKING ON A NODE USED FOR MASS FARMING. I asked them why they would go to an endless mission for a measly 300 xp, then they got defensive and started demanding we extract. At this point the other two players were just plain having none of it and we wound up staying for 25 minutes before they left the squad in a rage.

So to answer your question, its people who go into missions with public on and expect people to kowtow to their whims that cause these endless issues. While talking to others as people have suggested can help, for every one person you convince you'll get another who holds the run hostage for their own ego's sake.

He could have left when he got his 300 xp and his weapon reached 30 since those XP wont be deducted if he aborts anyway.

5 minutes ago, (XB1)Dic3man said:

He could have left when he got his 300 xp and his weapon reached 30 since those XP wont be deducted if he aborts anyway.

Eh yeah, I wonder how he lacked that common sense. He probably realised after quitting.

1 minute ago, Datam4ss said:

If I give them so little attention and still outdo them, I guess they do not deserve or need my full attention. 

LoL... see ? Thats not cool. You definitely deserve to be paired with those guys too. 

2 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

It just means they are either undergeared, or not working towards excellence.

Thats not their Fault... all the loot in this Game is RNG... so im not even remotely surprised to find players without the right gear. Do you have any idea how much of a pain in the ass it is to get System Reroute and energy amplify to drop ?

5 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

This is a sign to me they are not worth my time in the first place. I do not have a high opinion of such individuals.

Wow... im jus... I don't even know what to say... no compassion whatsoever 😞

8 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

I am stating that I have did it before - outkill everyone, protect the objectives AND get a couple of Thysts and Zodians at it. If someone is "being unproductive" and still doing the best out of the team, it just shows how irrelevant and lacking in contribution the others are. I don't think such people are worth time.

Then why do you do public bounties ? Go solo Bro.... problem solved...

9 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

Don't worry too much about it. I don't need your trust and feel free to tell your mom. Maybe she'll scold you for playing too much Warframe and wasting time on such useless games. 😉

Of course you don't need my trust... im not a basic human necessity... but would a alil comraderie hurt ? 

Just now, Lutesque said:

LoL... see ? Thats not cool. You definitely deserve to be paired with those guys too. 

Thats not their Fault... all the loot in this Game is RNG... so im not even remotely surprised to find players without the right gear. Do you have any idea how much of a pain in the ass it is to get System Reroute and energy amplify to drop ?

And your kind of attitude is why I end up having to carry people who cannot pull their own weight. You feel like a war god delivering salvation the first few times, then it gets annoying.

Like going to Sortie spy and having to hack all three vaults even when it is a full Loki team.

Being an ultra nice guy and telling people it is ok not to farm/learn the game leaves a proportion undergeared/unprepared players, who expect a properly geared player to carry them.

If anything, these people lacking the mods should be busting their ass to get the mods, either through farming plat or the mods themselves. They'd even get better at the game.

I can do it, you can do it, anyone can do it.

If my divided attention is more powerful than their full attention, I believe they should not be doing that level of content.

3 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Wow... im jus... I don't even know what to say... no compassion whatsoever 

😞

Then why do you do public bounties ? 

I used to do them when I thought it would be necessary to have a team since interception and such can be tedious without. I do solo bounties and mining when I need it now as it proves better and less frustrating.  Read my post before replying. 

For the record, I glitched out after a host migration and needed to do a 4 person T5 bounty alone in OV. I succeeded in finishing the whole sequence solo including a container capture and five excavator defense with almost perfect, save the container cap where they got one. It was one of the worst experiences in Warframe I ever had but it proves that there is no excuse for those who say "oh no, we need all 4 people working their ass off".

If one player can do them, four can settle it easily. Deliberate leeching is annoying but if I contributed the most, I deserve a break. 

Compassion for people who don't put in effort in what they do and who persist in not doing things the right way is a waste of resource anyway. I'm definitely not going to be compassionate to people who are not compassionate to me.

On 2019-02-10 at 8:39 PM, Elyann said:

I don't know if it's just me or what but I've been noticing at least one person per defense / survival mission seems to extract as soon as they are allowed to ; 
coming from Void 1.0 era I am used to stay inside endless missions for hours even....now I don't think everyone should be playing that much of course but...why are you even going to Hydron to leave after 5 waves ? Or to an endless survival fissure to leave after 5 minutes ? 
I am not talking about something that has been happening to me every once every "x" missions, it's happening in literally every single mission I play. It is getting tiring.

The reason can be:

They maxed out the gear they needed to lvl up

They had some riven challenge 

The mission progress was too slow because 1 or more other players did not contribute enough

They hit whatever cap they was after

They found in the team some Warframe they can't stand or which interfere with their gameplay 

Some event occurred in real life, so they had to go

Many do missions while having stuff loaded on Warframe Market, so if an offert is made by a stranger they had to exit.

and so on... 

Indeed considering this and how easy is that at least 1 of your teammates could have at least 1 of these, you should be lucky to find a full team willing to stay for 20+ mins.

The solution unfortunatelly is always the same, recruitment. But the situation change in Kuva Defenses and Survivals, I see much more commitment in those, even in pugs.

2 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Then play solo... you can get as many C rotations as you like....

This happened to me twice now... I didn't learn Jack S#&$... if survival is the only one then that's the one im doing... 

Besides... if you have time to do this every single time someone wants to leave then you're not doing it to teach them anything... you're doing it because you like it... This the definition of a Troll. 

If that was the casw then they wouldn't let you extract after 5 Minutes in the first place. This is a rule people made up because they want to justify they're behavior torwards people who want to leave... Sorry... I call bull S#&$ on this rule. Going beyond 5 Minutez is a Courtesy.... not mandatory. 

That is the norm... lol... literally every time I play with Random Players theres always going to be someone who wants to leave... This is why we have Friends... if I want to go on longer runs then my friends got my back... if you don't have friends then use Recruit Chat. 

Okay heres what I find funny... you think you can teach people not to do these missions when you yourself can't be bothered to use Recruit chat.... if we can't teach you then you're not going to teach them... hence why DE has to step in and change the way it works. 

Ic what your trying to say, but you missed something. The majority of players play 15-20 that’s the norm. So I ask why should you dictate to 3 other players who more then likely want to get to C that they need to exit on A?

Why should those players who are in the majority ask to make a group that’s doing the norm?

should it not be the players outside of the normal who should do the extra work? Go solo? 

Why fo you insist that your none standard way to play be put above the standard?

The difference between you and me is I go into a mode and conform to the standard. You go in and want the standard to conform to you.

4 hours ago, BDMblue said:

Ic so if the majority of players go 15-20 you think they should be the ones going to chat to form a party? 

Wether they go to chat to form a party or not is entirely up to them. I have no say in that matter. But the rules of online games are simple. If you play public, you have no control over who you end up with, so if two other players decide to leave your game after 5 minutes and that annoys you, that's entirely on you for playing public.

1 hour ago, BDMblue said:

Why should those players who are in the majority ask to make a group that’s doing the norm?

No one said you should. But if you want to be certain you can stay with a 4 man team for 20+ minutes in an endless mission, you have no choice but to do it. Up to you, though.

should it not be the players outside of the normal who should do the extra work? Go solo? 

That entirely up to said player to decide. If said player don't want to go solo, there's nothing preventing said player from joining your team if you are playing a public game. 

Why fo you insist that your none standard way to play be put above the standard?

I don't insist on anything. I just play the game the way I want to play it. Nothing you can do about that. Oh wait, there actually is, you could go to recruit chat and form a team, that way you won't end up in a match with me. But other than that, there really is nothing you can do about it.

The difference between you and me is I go into a mode and conform to the standard. You go in and want the standard to conform to you.

The difference between you an me is, that if I want the game to played in a specific way - opening specific relics, farming for specific mats, staying for a specific time in a mission - I form a team with my clan members or I go to recruit chat to form a team. That is indeed the norm and as such I very much conform to the standard. Whereas your insistence that the rest of your team in a public game should just conform to you, is very much not the standard.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

And your kind of attitude is why I end up having to carry people who cannot pull their own weight. You feel like a war god delivering salvation the first few times, then it gets annoying.

Like going to Sortie spy and having to hack all three vaults even when it is a full Loki team.

But the Kuva tileset is the only Spy Tileset where Loki Shines. He can't bypass the lazers in the corpus and grineer tilesets... only Limbo can do that natively.  So really its not Loki's fault.

29 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

Being an ultra nice guy and telling people it is ok not to farm/learn the game leaves a proportion undergeared/unprepared players, who expect a properly geared player to carry them.

Thats something DE needs to fix.... I mean they wont but I wish they would.

30 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

If anything, these people lacking the mods should be busting their ass to get the mods, either through farming plat or the mods themselves. They'd even get better at the game.

Why ? No really... why should playing this game be a tedious chore ? Because its free ? If that's the case then they should have made a paid game instead and spare everyone the RNG frustration. 

34 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

I can do it, you can do it, anyone can do it.

No they can't... because its not up to you or them... its up to the RNG.... if they are lucky to have the right mods drop then fantastic. If not then well... you already experienced the results of people not having the right gear. 

37 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

If my divided attention is more powerful than their full attention, I believe they should not be doing that level of content.

Its not anybody attention that its got anything to do with the Power... its your gear... you have it... they don't... and all the gear needed to reliably do well on that level of content is locked behind the same level of content or something way harder. The Quils and Vox Solaris are the biggest offenders of this problem.... 

Do you know how many times I've seen someone say "You should get Adaptation" to someone whos struggling with a sortie or a bounty  in this forumn... this game is poorly gated and its reward structure is just awful. 

45 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

Read my post before replying. 

Never !!!! 

47 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

It was one of the worst experiences in Warframe I ever had but it proves that there is no excuse for those who say "oh no, we need all 4 people working their ass off".

You remind this one disabled dude who thinks accessibility should be done away with because he can manage just fine without them... literally just... 

You think because you and you alone managed to pull it off while many others didn't... that cements its viability ? I mean... lol... did you even take a moment to think about the big picture.. ? 

Those bounties are designed around having a full squad... and many people including myself fail them if we try to solo them... but wait... since you and YOU ALONE can do it I guess that means everyone else just isn't trying hard enough. 

2 hours ago, Datam4ss said:

Compassion for people who don't put in effort in what they do and who persist in not doing things the right way is a waste of resource anyway. I'm definitely not going to be compassionate to people who are not compassionate to me.

This is Bull S#&$... Warframe and pretty much any game that uses loot and RPG Elements is not game that rewards skill and effort.... RNG... its primarily luck... some people are just going have alot of mods and resources drop easily for them over 50% of the time... or in my case... just given to them (I was really lucky). Other people... not so much. 

This is why I don't look down on any players who don't have the right gear or understand how the damage works.... the game kind of rail roads them into this situation.

2 hours ago, BDMblue said:

Ic what your trying to say, but you missed something. The majority of players play 15-20 that’s the norm. 

And so your argument is you can use the "norm" as a free pass to be a #$&(% bag ? Nope... sorry... I can't accept that. There's no excuse for keeping people there.  

So I ask why should you dictate to 3 other players who more then likely want to get to C that they need to exit on A?

Il tell you why... BECAUSE THATS THE DECENT THING TO DO... especially if you didn't use recruit chat or switch your session to Solo... 

Thats it... its literally just that simple... even if literally every single player in the game except for one guy does 15-20 then keeping that guy there any longer is just plain rude... being in The Majority doesn't make you right... it just makes you bully because nobody's there to stop you. 

LoL... seriously.  What is wrong with you ? I mean don't get me wrong I don't judge anyone for thinking this way but you have zero shame in saying it out loud... 

Because the standard is made up... if the game lets people leave at 5 then be prapared for people to leave at 5 even if it literally never ever happens at all for any reason. Luckily people leave early often enough That it prompted this Thread to exist in the first place.

No... I go in and say Hello and ALWAYS ASK how long everyone is staying.... granted I only started doing this recently and I don't trade often so I don't do fissures often but now when I do I ask....

Obviously because these people are in such a hurry they don't read chat... until they realise one person didn't open a relic.... then they get real chatty...

In any case this is why you should USE RECRUIT CHAT....

I mean its the norm that you can drive to work and back without crashing and dying but is that a reason not to wear a seat belt ?  Ofcourse not... thats stupid... the first extraction window pops up at 5 Minutes... you should be ready for the fact someone may want to leave then.  And im not just talking about Playing with randoms... even guyz in recruit chat or your own friends might want to leave early for any number of reasons. 

I always did solo at the beginning so that I could leave when wanted/needed. Once I got more experience, I began to go public random. I didn’t like the hostage feeling so went back to solo for a while. When I was more prepared, I went back to public and roll with whatever people want. I view this as a game to be enjoyed. If I only have 15 minutes, I go solo... really easy for me. 

1 hour ago, Lutesque said:

But the Kuva tileset is the only Spy Tileset where Loki Shines. He can't bypass the lazers in the corpus and grineer tilesets... only Limbo can do that natively.  So really its not Loki's fault.

Switch Teleport + Decoy. No excuses. I was a fourth Loki...

BWhy ? No really... why should playing this game be a tedious chore ? Because its free ? If that's the case then they should have made a paid game instead and spare everyone the RNG frustration. 

No they can't... because its not up to you or them... its up to the RNG.... if they are lucky to have the right mods drop then fantastic. If not then well... you already experienced the results of people not having the right gear. 

To note, I only play about an hour a day at best. If someone like me can manage, I am sure anyone can.

I'm not even some super skilled can headshot everything using a bow kind of guy. 

Its not anybody attention that its got anything to do with the Power... its your gear... you have it... they don't... and all the gear needed to reliably do well on that level of content is locked behind the same level of content or something way harder. The Quils and Vox Solaris are the biggest offenders of this problem.... 

Do you know how many times I've seen someone say "You should get Adaptation" to someone whos struggling with a sortie or a bounty  in this forumn... this game is poorly gated and its reward structure is just awful. 

The gear I use is pretty S#&$ given i don't even have a lot of Meta Rivens. I just use the right tool for the right job, and bring a good mix of weapons where I need them. If you remember your belt and all, you don't get caught with your pants down.

Also, one can farm for plat and use the farmed plat to buy Adaptation .., if they think it is useful (I personally think it's useless as it won't save from one shots especially if you avoid getting shot. Making a tank tankier is kinda useless IMO).

You remind this one disabled dude who thinks accessibility should be done away with because he can manage just fine without them... literally just... 

You think because you and you alone managed to pull it off while many others didn't... that cements its viability ? I mean... lol... did you even take a moment to think about the big picture.. ? 

Those bounties are designed around having a full squad... and many people including myself fail them if we try to solo them... but wait... since you and YOU ALONE can do it I guess that means everyone else just isn't trying hard enough. 

This is Bull S#&$... Warframe and pretty much any game that uses loot and RPG Elements is not game that rewards skill and effort.... RNG... its primarily luck... some people are just going have alot of mods and resources drop easily for them over 50% of the time... or in my case... just given to them (I was really lucky). Other people... not so much. 

This is why I don't look down on any players who don't have the right gear or understand how the damage works.... the game kind of rail roads them into this situation.

Actually, if you put in more skill + effort plus pick the right frame for the right job, you need a lot less loot and help from randomly dropping mods. I don't use Spin 2 Win (yes I have memestrike), I don't have Adaptation, Argon Scope (not like I will use it anyway, I don't use Hydraulic Crosshair on my secondary even though I have it) etc and as i said earlier, I don't have the best choice of Rivens available to me. Of course, WF rewards loot and gear, but knowledge of the game and its mechanics will do one in good stead.

If you don't have the right gear, the proper player will actually invest some time into getting it. Relying on others to carry often boils down to the willingness of the other party. If you don't have a Mesa for example, stop complaining about the lack of Mesa and go get that Mesa through some blood. 

In fact, I am off topic, but to be on topic, the same kinda applies to Endless - if people are going there undergeared, I won't be surprised sometimes pissed off players quit early, especially if they are not Saryn or something similar.

8 hours ago, rune_me said:

Wether they go to chat to form a party or not is entirely up to them. I have no say in that matter. But the rules of online games are simple. If you play public, you have no control over who you end up with, so if two other players decide to leave your game after 5 minutes and that annoys you, that's entirely on you for playing public.

No one said you should. But if you want to be certain you can stay with a 4 man team for 20+ minutes in an endless mission, you have no choice but to do it. Up to you, though.

That entirely up to said player to decide. If said player don't want to go solo, there's nothing preventing said player from joining your team if you are playing a public game. 

I don't insist on anything. I just play the game the way I want to play it. Nothing you can do about that. Oh wait, there actually is, you could go to recruit chat and form a team, that way you won't end up in a match with me. But other than that, there really is nothing you can do about it.

The difference between you an me is, that if I want the game to played in a specific way - opening specific relics, farming for specific mats, staying for a specific time in a mission - I form a team with my clan members or I go to recruit chat to form a team. That is indeed the norm and as such I very much conform to the standard. Whereas your insistence that the rest of your team in a public game should just conform to you, is very much not the standard.

You agree with me then. I can’t hold that solo guy in my game unless the other 2 do it also. So we agree it’s the 1 forcing the 3 he can’t force his way.

I don’t get the rest of your chat considering if even 1 player goes to extract out of us 3 games over. 

This is only about the 1 bing outvoted and me not feeling bad because he had other faster modes he could have picked to open the same relic. 

26 minutes ago, BDMblue said:

You agree with me then. I can’t hold that solo guy in my game unless the other 2 do it also. So we agree it’s the 1 forcing the 3 he can’t force his way.

Yes I agree with you that if you want to sure that you can leave after the first wave/5 minutes, you have to form a group before hand. Otherwise you don't know what you get and you risk being stuck for half an hour in a mission. But it goes both way. If you want to be sure that you can saty for half an hour or more, you also need to form a group before hand, or you risk being extracted after the first 5 minutes. Rule number one of online play: if you play in a public game you don't get to complain about the outcome afterwards.

All I said was, that if one person wants to leave in a game I'm in, I have always joined him to trigger the extraction because it's the nice thing to do. And there's not much the remaining 2 players can do about that, since that's my choice. Though to be fair, if I'm done ranking weapons up in Hydron and the rest of my team ask if we can't stay for another 10 waves (or however many), I have also always agreed to stay even though I have nothing to gain for it, because again, that's the nice thing to do.

3 minutes ago, rune_me said:

Yes I agree with you that if you want to sure that you can leave after the first wave/5 minutes, you have to form a group before hand. Otherwise you don't know what you get and you risk being stuck for half an hour in a mission. But it goes both way. If you want to be sure that you can saty for half an hour or more, you also need to form a group before hand, or you risk being extracted after the first 5 minutes. Rule number one of online play: if you play in a public game you don't get to complain about the outcome afterwards.

All I said was, that if one person wants to leave in a game I'm in, I have always joined him to trigger the extraction because it's the nice thing to do. And there's not much the remaining 2 players can do about that, since that's my choice. Though to be fair, if I'm done ranking weapons up in Hydron and the rest of my team ask if we can't stay for another 10 waves (or however many), I have also always agreed to stay even though I have nothing to gain for it, because again, that's the nice thing to do.

Eww Hydron...

Ya I agree if 2 people want out at 5 I’m out. Can’t do anything about it. But since I find it so easy with 2 words to get the other 2 in the random group to stay when 1 wants out. I think it’s safe to say if you join a 00 game mode expect to stay longer then A. 

I also think its more rude to join randoms and want out at 5. Sitting in the extraction and being pissed off for 10 min then just going with the flow.

Its not like they could not have just picked a Capture, mobie defence, extermination, rescue, ext that was open. But they picked the 00 game and they are going to stay.

1 minute ago, BDMblue said:

Ya I agree if 2 people want out at 5 I’m out. Can’t do anything about it. But since I find it so easy with 2 words to get the other 2 in the random group to stay when 1 wants out. I think it’s safe to say if you join a 00 game mode expect to stay longer then A. 

Not really an issue any more since we're getting individual extraction. So now everyone can join whatever mission they like and stay for exactly as long as they like. No more convincing others to stay, or being stuck for 20 minutes longer than you wanted to. The issue is solved.

2 minutes ago, BDMblue said:

I also think its more rude to join randoms and want out at 5. Sitting in the extraction and being pissed off for 10 min then just going with the flow.

Well you are allowed to think that. What you think is rude is not really relevant to anyone else but you. Just as you didn't care that the person sitting at extraction thinks you're being rude for not letting him extract.

3 minutes ago, BDMblue said:

Its not like they could not have just picked a Capture, mobie defence, extermination, rescue, ext that was open. But they picked the 00 game and they are going to stay.

They're not going to stay if I'm there. Then you're going to leave with us.

5 hours ago, Datam4ss said:

Switch Teleport + Decoy. No excuses. I was a fourth Loki...

One Excuse... Too Cumbersome... also you know that Corpus vault with the Floor Covered in Lazers ? Yeah... definitely Limbo is better for that one. 

I have Loki in my foundry.... meh... I genuinely don't blame any Loki players for failing... maybe their duration ran out maybe an enemy followed them in there and they get one shotted by some random AoE effect (Happens all the time in Index and Fortuna). Ofcourse one time I screwed up a Spy Vault with Ivara plus Infiltrate and thats totally on me... 

To note, I only play about an hour a day at best. If someone like me can manage, I am sure anyone can.

If you played one hour a day then no you didn't manage... YOU DEFINITELY GOT LUCKY... 

Perhaps if RNG had its way with you as it has with others then maybe you would be more empathic to their situation... 

I'm not even some super skilled can headshot everything using a bow kind of guy. 

I wouldn't matter even if you could.... I've scored a couple head shots while Aim Gliding side ways using my Sybris... obviously these were all lucky shots for me but what good is being able to do that if the enemy doesn't die because you don't have a high enough Crit Chance ?

Add on top of Saryn just shows up and hits 4 and kills ALL the enemies

Theres no Baseline or Absolute thing thats consistent enough for this game to be called "Skillfull" like there is in Assassin's Creed or Tomb Raider. In assassin's creed they have enemy levels that and the higher the level the more damage they can take.... but if you're sneaky you can Kill all them with the Hidden Blade.

The same goes for Tomb Raider... the difficult levels dictate how much damage is needed to kill the enemies... But they all die in one headshot from everyweapon. Warframe (and many RPGs) don't have anything that works like this... 😞

The gear I use is pretty S#&$ given i don't even have a lot of Meta Rivens. 

LoL... Rivens ? Yeah other players have much larger problems than not having Rivens. Or even Umbral Mods. If you have all the essential mods then you're already way ahead of alot players.

6 hours ago, Datam4ss said:

I just use the right tool for the right job, and bring a good mix of weapons where I need them. If you remember your belt and all, you don't get caught with your pants down.

I wish I had the right tools... then maybe I could do that too... the last sorties are a perfect example of what I mean.... 

Also, one can farm for plat and use the farmed plat to buy Adaptation .., if they think it is useful (I personally think it's useless as it won't save from one shots especially if you avoid getting shot. Making a tank tankier is kinda useless IMO).

LoL... Farmig for Plat is also based on RNG and requires you to be pretty far into the star chart for it be practical. In my case I have been VERY LUCKY  with prime parts so I guess I could do it if I wanted to... but I give my spare sets to my friends and just buy Platinum directly from DE... if only becase im hoping they can fix some of these bugs. But I don't know exactly how practical it is... You can get very unlucky with Relics like having 3/4 Formas... or Disconnects and Lag preventing you from choose other people's rewards or vice versa. 

Actually, if you put in more skill + effort plus pick the right frame for the right job, you need a lot less loot and help from randomly dropping mods.

Technically true but Not very practical. 

. I don't use Spin 2 Win (yes I have memestrike), I don't have Adaptation, Argon Scope (not like I will use it anyway, I don't use Hydraulic Crosshair on my secondary even though I have it) etc and as i said earlier, I don't have the best choice of Rivens available to me. Of course, WF rewards loot and gear, but knowledge of the game and its mechanics will do one in good stead.

I don't use spin to win to win either... whatever that is...a friend was nice enough to give me Argon Scope but its not really god enough in its own.. like seriously even with a Riven and the usual crit mods stil no Red Crits.... meh. 

If you don't have the right gear, the proper player will actually invest some time into getting it. Relying on others to carry often boils down to the willingness of the other party. If you don't have a Mesa for example, stop complaining about the lack of Mesa and go get that Mesa through some blood. 

Blood and time won't give you Mesa... RNG will give you will Mesa. And im talking about both Mesas, Vanilla and Prime... They're RNG with awful drop percentages.... I got chassis 6 times and the Systems 3 Times before the Neuroptics finally Dropped. Luckily I made sure to always have a full squad when i used those keys so that others dont have to suffer like I did. 

In fact, I am off topic, but to be on topic, the same kinda applies to Endless - if people are going there undergeared, I won't be surprised sometimes pissed off players quit early, especially if they are not Saryn or something similar.

I find it annoying too but they have every right to leave whenever they want to.