Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.3.2 - Nightwave

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, AVSManfred said:

Well it might be a lot even for vets, I know Arbitration is a thing but still, 5 sculptures is a quite serious amount

I have a lot of ayantan sculptures, but they are fully socketed a long time ago... I don't have any empty one and I've been farming them for a whole night, just got 1, plus the one from Maroo's weekly quest, just 2... 

19 hours ago, xyshift said:

The crew of 3 has shown up in every spy mission my daughter and I have done since the update (we were leveling a few things, so we did 6-7 or so). They also showed up (twice in one mission back to back) in Kuva Survival. I haven't seen the Head Drahk, though. I don't remember if they showed up in Mott.

what do they drop then? Or do they just give wolf creds or standing with nora?

7 hours ago, Arniox said:

what do they drop then? Or do they just give wolf creds or standing with nora?

They each dropped a mod in 1 spy mission (2 uncommon, 1 rare). The other times they dropped nothing. There was also some confusion on who was supposed to get the standing, because I only got standing on ones I actively did the capture on but my son got standing from all 6 (this was during the Kuva Survival) even though he was across the map. 

The funny part of it was I didn't even realize they were there on that first mission until after I torched a small room full of enemies and there were suddenly 3 on the floor acting like capture targets. The other times they showed up, they were a lot harder to kill.

Archived