Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.3.2 - Nightwave

[DE]Megan

As it turns out, a script is not required for the below! If you Sacrificed items to the Syndicate void, attempting to Rank up again with the same Syndicate will instantly grant success without taking any requirements (aka free Rank up since you already paid). 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Radio chatter is now disabled when in the Wolf of Saturn Six screen.

I assume this is for continuity, no multiple Nora talking at the same time. But it end up cutting out whatever Nora's saying and doesn't resume after getting out from the screen.

Suggestions:

• Let her talk, just mute Wolf of Saturn Six screen intro/outro while she's talking about stuff.
  • Shipwide audio volume when Nora's speech comes up, she got very interesting things to say... but I don't want to stay in front of the radio just to hear her. I would love to hear even when I'm at the back of the ship doing stuff.

Really stupid question that I'm going to ask anyway: why is he the "Wolf" of Saturn Six?  We don't have dogs or cats in this game, we have Kavats and Kubrows.  So shouldn't he be the "Feral Kubrow of Saturn Six" instead?

You may call this pedantic, but remember this is the same game that had "trials" because calling them "raids" wouldn't be Tenno enough.

EDIT: Or I guess the "Drahk of Saturn Six" would be more appropriate because Grineer.

5 hours ago, ---PV---Sniga said:

The UI still has some bugs - Sanctuary Onslaught reward text overlays.
Capturing a Wolf invader says Nightwave <Reputation_Small> Standing

Any chance to at least hint us at what makes The Wolf spawn, or improve spawn chances? Right now the chosen ones that see actually meet him ask for autographs instead of drops. 

Can we get more diverse challenges? Maybe some cumulative fissure survival minutes. Engaging in Arbitrations? Frame-specific things?
Definitely increase the amounts of current ones. 3 Capture missions take 3 minutes and it is a weekly challenge?
"Elite Weekly" challenge takes a few rounds of ESO as Saryn.
"Daily" challenges seem to last for 3 days. Intended, or?
The acts that require us to do Invasions and Bounties seem inconsistent. We have to do a full bounty for it to count, yet only one stage of the Invasion also counts?

Reveal hidden contents

S6H3FfH.png8O8wmNs.png

Where do I actually go to kill him? Or fight them.... Is there a certain mission somewhere? 

12 minutes ago, Arniox said:

Where do I actually go to kill him? Or fight them.... Is there a certain mission somewhere? 

Noone knows, that's the thing. Everyone just spams void capture missions and hopes he spawns. 

14 minutes ago, ---PV---Sniga said:

Noone knows, that's the thing. Everyone just spams void capture missions and hopes he spawns. 

The crew of 3 has shown up in every spy mission my daughter and I have done since the update (we were leveling a few things, so we did 6-7 or so). They also showed up (twice in one mission back to back) in Kuva Survival. I haven't seen the Head Drahk, though. I don't remember if they showed up in Mott.

There are still things we have to look out for like gitch and bug old which is in the dojo, where player invite can join, but can't see frame model (invisible) this problem need to be fix.

- BTW DE if you are hearing or seeing to this comment,.. can you pls remodel the Latron Prime to be a Double Barrel Semi-Auto Rifle it would be nices to have for a change. (pls buff or rework the reload speed for the Latron Prime while at it TY)

7 hours ago, ---PV---Sniga said:

Any chance to at least hint us at what makes The Wolf spawn, or improve spawn chances? Right now the chosen ones that see actually meet him ask for autographs instead of drops. 

Can we get more diverse challenges? Maybe some cumulative fissure survival minutes. Engaging in Arbitrations? Frame-specific things?
Definitely increase the amounts of current ones. 3 Capture missions take 3 minutes and it is a weekly challenge?
The acts that require us to do Invasions and Bounties seem inconsistent. We have to do a full bounty for it to count, yet only one stage of the Invasion also counts?

Reveal hidden contents

S6H3FfH.png8O8wmNs.png

Not everyone can play for hours each day.  I would like to be able to complete all in 3 days but it is challenging to find time with work, family, etc.  Its either that, farm orb, or play sorties.  I'd argue for less repetitive work but harder challenges but what is wrong with some give-aways like 3 captures.  

Instead of cheesing it in ESO, just play normal and don't advocate for making it more of a chore for everyone else.  Just enjoy your elite status.

6 hours ago, chuckdm said:

Really stupid question that I'm going to ask anyway: why is he the "Wolf" of Saturn Six?  We don't have dogs or cats in this game, we have Kavats and Kubrows.  So shouldn't he be the "Feral Kubrow of Saturn Six" instead?

You may call this pedantic, but remember this is the same game that had "trials" because calling them "raids" wouldn't be Tenno enough.

EDIT: Or I guess the "Drahk of Saturn Six" would be more appropriate because Grineer.

Perhaps for the same reason we still revere mythical creatures, as well as creatures of antiquity? Fierce creatures are still recognised for their nobility, ferocity and infamy?

While I can say that I do enjoy the Nightwave system, I can't say I'm fully on board with it as a complete replacement for the old random alerts that came up. It's a nice system to have, but I've noticed that certain resource grinds like Nitain Extract have basically come to an almost complete halt for a number of players (both old and new). Instead of having Nightwave completely replace the old random alerts and effectively slowing down the rate in which players able to get resources, why not have it as a way of supplementing the old random alerts and have both systems running together instead?

By doing this, it would allow newer players to still be able to work on the Nightwave challenges while still allowing them to also work on gathering specific resources in a relatively more accessible manner. I understand that this new system is meant to help alleviate some of the issues with people missing random alerts all the time, but it doesn't exactly seem beneficial to implement a new system that allows them to get the resources at their own leisure while also removing any other methods of getting those resources in the process.

Il y a 10 heures, ---PV---Sniga a dit :

Révéler le contenu masqué

S6H3FfH.png8O8wmNs.png

I don't mind longer challenges but since it can lead you anywhere (especially missions types some won't enjoy) i don't want this new content to be a real grind. 8 bounties can be really boring for someone who really don't have much fun playing in PoE for instance, capture missions are really short though... Perhaps some consistency here wouldn't hurt much: 8 captures and 3 bounties would have made more sense to me.

I'm fine with daily challenges lasting a few days, it's quite a good idea, everyone can't necessarily play everyday.

Played almost a day, and did not get any of wolf cred points i finished 8 chalenges and kill 3 of those wierd new griner with spawned only in one mission, and capture them with no rewards, also the reach to tier 30 is requiring 300K standing realy with so small amount of missions where only two are daily? its sick, its imposible do do the chalenges and what im intendet to do normaly, how am i supose to get umbral forma.

Archived