Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Unable to Join group in Orb Vallis [Investigating]

thekevinater

I get people constantly "joining" but disconnecting right before they connect. 

Also I keep running into a completely empty Valis so I can't even try to solo things in the area.

I was aiming to get the event done this weekend as a I can't grind after a Monday hotfix...

Edited by Zelinko

Add me to the list.  Not only is it kicking me out of squads right away (or others out of mine if I host), but the map is buggy in a few other ways.  Map names gone (but only sometimes), and the gear wheel is back to one circle - couldn't spin it into the next layer.

It's been since last night, was hoping to see an official response somewhere by now.

3 hours ago, Mhoram said:

Just a quick update from twitter, they're aware of the issue

It'd be nice if they would actually post something on the forums instead of using a 3rd party site to communicate.

That, and it'd be nice to know if they have any plans on extending the event since this kinda screws people over and it's a limited-time deal.

Same issue here, and it's really frustrating.  Can't get into a game to save my life, and when it drops me on OV alone, the spiders don't spawn for me either.  I hope DE fixes this soon, or at least extends the event like Wildcard mentioned.  From my experience, they've always been really good about addressing this kind of stuff in the past, so I'm more than willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and wait for a fix.

10 hours ago, Teljaxx said:

Same here. The instant I walk out of the elevator, I get host migrated into my own instance. Someone else usually joins my squad shortly after, but then they disappear as well, I assume for the same reason.

just happening to me as well, so i came to check the forums and i'm seeing it looks like a global issue...

This fight too often bugs out on me too, in two different ways:

1. As part of a full clan squad we complete phase 1 (Deck 12 fight) and then, while heading back to the surface, the game freezes at the last door just before reaching the surface for phase 2. All we can do is Alt-F4 out of the game and restart. Sometimes we are lucky and the last door opens, but I'd say it has about a 30% chance of bugging out.

2. There is one clan member with whom we have bever been able to even load this mission, no matter if he was the host or not. AFAIK he has never run this mission.

Edited by DukeOfCornwall

2 hours ago, Mhoram said:

Sorry, I was gone for a while. I tweeted Steve to ask and got a reply. Nothing specific, but knowing they're working on it is good enough for me.

It might be a traditional lip service. There is no official response from them, isn't it ?

They updated this game at Friday, and this is not good schedule for both of amateure developers and amateure directors.

Same here i was doing the boss with 2 other player before the hotfix was deploying then just right after it was insta drop every time i try to go in the valis.

P.S the Gear wheel is empty every time too so no K-Drive/ArchWing/ArchGun/EnergyRestore/ect..

23 minutes ago, bushi.csk said:

It might be a traditional lip service. There is no official response from them, isn't it ?

They updated this game at Friday, and this is not good schedule for both of amateure developers and amateure directors.

Who are you talking about? Which amatures?

Same issue. Additionally I've noticed that I'll occasionally spawn in Vallis with random gear slots empty, and that I cannot find the exploiter orb anywhere on the map until I start the sequence at Deck 12 (which I can't always do, for reasons mentioned above like doors not opening, etc).