Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to Join group in Orb Vallis [Investigating]

thekevinater

5 hours ago, Savyar said:

Think they will extend the event to give us a chance to actually fight the exploiter orb? I've only managed to get to it twice, because I keep getting disconnected. Then I suffered from the glitch where the second phase of the fight didn't start. So I haven't to a chance to fight it.  There has been no other host migration issue with any other mission.

I hope we get an extension, this sucks when you can't play alot in the week.

seems like a lot of people still don't know about it yet and keep creating more and more topics about the same Vallis bug.

Public matchmaking is totally borked for Vallis, change to 'Invite only' and look for a group in the recruitment chat. This way everything works fine.

If only it wasn't for that other issue that many users experience that doesn't let them join squads with "Failed to join session" and " Could not deliver invitation... Host unreachable" errors. Although that's less common than the current Orb Vallis matchmaking problem.

Definitely having this bug.  Spawning in but no one seems to be able join the squads and I don't see any mining nodes spawning and fish.  There are enemies but no fissures   It happened yesterday so right now I can't finish the last 50 of the event for the opticor.  

Enter the Venus open world and instantly put into a new empty squad, not a solo squad because if i stay in that squad for too long I see people join me and instantly leave.  This has been going on for at least since Thursday.  I suggest making this a bounty for proper matchmaking.

Same here. When I press the seal fratures mission, i join. A squad and go to the loading screen, after loading half way the squad mates disappear and I spawn alone infront of the Obris gates.

I only need like 4 more runs to get the orbiter vandal, and this started to happen, 4 days left  DE or my progress is all gone!

Edited by TLR123

Right now we have 10+ topics on this 'Matchmaking Bugs' thread, this bug has been going for two days ruining the experience of the players, even more those that can only play on the weekends, and not a SINGLE employee of DE appeared here.

If they extend the event, I really doubt they will extend the double resource too, this way people who could join this weekend will have an advantage over others, but I guess this is our problem.

I'm one of those that can not complete the fractures because of this bug.

Didn't they learn nothing with the PoE matchmaking? Why not create a bounty for the different events (Fish/mining, Fractures and Orb)?

Edit: Seems they are aware of matchmaking problems on Deck 12, but I don't know if that includes Vallis matchmaking too: https://twitter.com/sj_sinclair/status/1106931620005720065/photo/1

Edited by Agmeuz

Same for me. Last time I was able to join OV was in thursday, then came two hotfixes in two days and on Saturday after whole day pain only ONE succesfull attempt.

Fun fact - around noonIi was writing report about this bug, frustrated as hell after ruined morning, and when I was donewriting and wanna catch some screenshots I went into game and BOOM - I was in platoon. Only one (of two) this whole weekend. So if you wanna play, try it - write bug report and while doing it try to join OV...

Also what you can try - it worked for me once - try to make platoon while on Orbitter or Fortuna with some clanmate. We went to OV and then two randoms joined our platoon succesfully.

But Its almost as this last "hotfix" actually did this on purpose - you know, maybe too much players get their hands on Opticor so they "stopped" event this way 😕

I started the event missions yesterday, i played from 8 am to 00 am and in all these hours i managed to get 45 points for opticor, 2 hildryn chassis and 1 neuroptic, the problem is... i used to wait around 1 minute for orb vallis to charge and let me play now i wait up to 5 minutes being unable to stop the process; if i join a public match it NEVER loads and i end up alone; there's times when i manage to join a squad and the door to the Orb E. won't open and there's no a single fracture to at least do that. Is really frustrating😪.