Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to Join group in Orb Vallis [Investigating]

thekevinater

Update: Something that seems to be connected: I can't do bounties either. Bounties don't start. Can't extract via elevator, only through menu. Still can't group. Frost snowglobe still not blocking Corpus weapons. I have verified my cache and optimized my files. 

I've had some luck working around this by making sure I'm not the first one off the elevator. I wait for other people to join the game and for at least one of them to materialize and leave the elevator before I leave. Still dies sometimes while I'm still on the elevator, but it's much better odds when I do the above.

9 hours ago, unknownsix said:

i don't know if its related but a few days go the game told me to optimize my catch for faster loading and less size maybe this is the culprit ?

maybe ? i had the same and after optimization i lost ca 8gb space .

this is a huuuge problem for me. i managed to get into a pub session earlier today, and one dude wanted to do exploiter orb boss, so we went to where we were supposed to be, and then the host disconnected, and i loaded in alone, and was stuck in the room for the boss fight. Y I K E S. I managed to get out by walking through the door as if starting the boss fight, and then immediately leave after getting a huge lag spike. TI really hope this gets fixed because Just now I tried doing solo thermia fracture runs and the fractures (and Exploiter Orb) didn't load. Guess they forgot they were supposed to exist? 

Eek.

Think they will extend the event to give us a chance to actually fight the exploiter orb? I've only managed to get to it twice, because I keep getting disconnected. Then I suffered from the glitch where the second phase of the fight didn't start. So I haven't to a chance to fight it.  There has been no other host migration issue with any other mission.

I only had the opportunity to play once the boss battle which was great, but since then, once again couldn't join a squad, so the whole week-end is spoiled and I can't afford to play as much during the week, DE needs to extend the event.

I'm going to go on an assumption here, but I think the host migrations that constantly occur is the system matchmaking with groups that have open slots already in the Exploiter fight causing the join followed by the instant migration. If this IS in fact the issue, they should make it that you can't enter the Exploiter fight in Public queue unless 4/4 players are at the instanced door. Anything less than 4 would still be able to be done in Friends/Invite Only and Solo play.

Oh...I thought it was my ISP. I was able to join random squad 2 days ago for the Thermial event.

not until yesterday. First, was able to join a random squad, but the cave in Deck 12 keeps on loading. Thus, the door won't open. We even can't get out. So I forced terminate the game.

Returning to the game, I end up being alone even if in a random squad during matchmaking and loading screen.

Sad this also happens to others. Guess I'll focus on The Index for now.

What's the deal? as soon as I try to join a game which hopefully wants to do the EO boss (because I can do solo but it would be a little boring too many times), there is a host migration and I end up alone for a long time without anyone joining, I have to leave Orb Vallis and re-enter to roll the dice again every time.

Hi DE. This is gonna be my first ever bug/issue with Warframe. And im aware that this issue will not be fixed unless someone reports it. So whenever i load into Orb Vallas I have an issue where i cannot load into it with people at all. Anyone that loads gets kicked out the mission. and set into their own instance. Myself included, would keep getting kicked out over and over. Making it extremely difficult to do the fissures in the Orb Vallas. Just as information for you to fix as soon as possible. Thank you.

17 hours ago, Wildcardgsx said:

Can anyone tell me what the hell this is and how to fix this!?

DE could tell us, if they would freaken answer or do something about their obvious mistake >.>

But it's been what....two days since their hotfix that broke Orb Vallis and they STILL haven't done anything dispute the growing number of instances of people unable to do the event because of this?

I mean even when I go in alone, I cannot find ANY of the Coolant Raknoids no matter where I look!

I gotta admit DE this is really disturbing.....fix this immediately please, cause it seems like you guys are not even trying to fix the problem.