Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helminth cysts

Fylas

PLEASE!! please please for the LOVE of god. let me enter the room and remove the cyst the moment a frame gets infected instead of waiting 7 days. It's near impossible to use the infected frame after like 8 hours of infection because the god damn thing is so utterly repulsive. I nearly throw up everytime I have to do the walk of shame with that mushroom pimple sticking on the neck of my frame to the chamber for removal at the nightmare dentist chair. Q_Q I just can't take it anymore T_T 

I was thinking, wouldn't it be kind of neat if the cyst actually started changing the cosmetics of the frames body and abilites Almost a zombie like effect. With degrading frame abilities and possible resistance to infested. Almost become infested itself.

• Like 1

Just now, kwlingo said:

I was thinking, wouldn't it be kind of neat if the cyst actually started changing the cosmetics of the frames body and abilites Almost a zombie like effect. With degrading frame abilities and possible resistance to infested. Almost become infested itself.

Yeah no. That's be terrible, and make all the cyst crying worse.

8 hours ago, Fylas said:

PLEASE!! please please for the LOVE of god. let me enter the room and remove the cyst the moment a frame gets infected instead of waiting 7 days. It's near impossible to use the infected frame after like 8 hours of infection because the god damn thing is so utterly repulsive. I nearly throw up everytime I have to do the walk of shame with that mushroom pimple sticking on the neck of my frame to the chamber for removal at the nightmare dentist chair. Q_Q I just can't take it anymore T_T 

Agreed but here is a tip. Don't play that frame for a week. It's annoying, it's stupid, it's the most illogical forced cosmetic there is but that's all we got.

eh, you will manage and learn to ignore it, then seven days later it is gone.

It was terrible to see on my Saryn, but ah well.

22 hours ago, (PS4)ForNoPurpose said:

we do have some infested tennogen.. sadly the artists are slow going on that front tho.

Nice excited to see the results! Need to get my hands on the "Bloodshed Sigil" Looks awesome!!!! :)

• Like 1

On 2019-03-24 at 3:54 AM, Shelusine said:

Agreed but here is a tip. Don't play that frame for a week. It's annoying, it's stupid, it's the most illogical forced cosmetic there is but that's all we got.

I prefer change over apathy. Heck I've been trying to exploit the door in hopes on aslong as it's there I can use the chair...

About to start leveling 4 frames and will just not use them for the week once they are leveled and infected. That's ridiculous.

There should be an opt out for this after going through the process with X number of frames. After 20 or even 10 it becomes beyond annoying.

Edited by Buttaface

On 2019-03-31 at 12:50 AM, (XB1)Skullstachio said:

You will Love the Cyst...

(FYI: a fully matured Helminth Cyst is required in order to create a Helminth Charger from a Kubrow egg.)

You can already willingly grow a cyst thanks to a nidus if you agree to it. There's no logical reason as to why it's mandatory to go through it unwillingly on every frame.

On 2019-04-05 at 12:08 PM, Solarsyphon said:

100% maximum no chill? 

100 % no relevance to the topic >_> .... ever thought that for some people that cyst might tick of soooooo many checkmarks of what they find repulsive that they just can't ignore it and even the short trip to the removing seat is a trial unto itself?  yes when it comes to the cyst I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOOOO CHILL!! Q_Q