Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Equinox good for arbitrations?

Dcive

I solo Defense Arbitrations to Rotation C with her. Energy Transfer is kinda key in my build because Night is tankier than Day so I generally build up Mend & Maim while in Night. I take care of the drones with melee, not too difficult but if you want to stay alive then mobility is also a huge factor.

YEmTjP7h.jpg

K2mmtCLh.jpg

mk84i7X.jpg

Edited by EquinoxPrime
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, RushBCyka said:

I wouldn't suggest her for that.

For one, the arbitration drones make enemies immune to warframe powers.

Also equinox isn't exactly tanky, and since you only get 1 life you are generally better off bringing something with better survivability.

She doesn’t have to be tanky. With atleast 175% power strength. Her in her night form with her 3rd ability augment at max potential. She can take a few hits. 

4 hours ago, EquinoxPrime said:

mk84i7X.jpg

Couple of questions:

Are you ok with that low amount of duration? I might run some Power Strength on her, and I’m debating whether to go about that route. I run a Duality + Energy Transfer build, and I can see where I can remove one of the mods to put in the augment. 250% range, 170% Efficiency, whatever Duration is accounted with only a max Primed Continuity, 40% Power Strength.

And why put in a max Fleeting Expertise? Do you see a notable and lessened drain in putting in a maxed one over a rank 4 Fleeting Expertise and a rank 4 Streamline, or a rank 3 Fleeting Expertise and max Streamline?

3 hours ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Couple of questions:

Are you ok with that low amount of duration? I might run some Power Strength on her, and I’m debating whether to go about that route. I run a Duality + Energy Transfer build, and I can see where I can remove one of the mods to put in the augment. 250% range, 170% Efficiency, whatever Duration is accounted with only a max Primed Continuity, 40% Power Strength.

And why put in a max Fleeting Expertise? Do you see a notable and lessened drain in putting in a maxed one over a rank 4 Fleeting Expertise and a rank 4 Streamline, or a rank 3 Fleeting Expertise and max Streamline?

I haven't noticed any significant impairments going 40% duration with the way that I play her. I use Rest a lot in Night form, 8.8 seconds of sleep is enough to ensure that enemies never wake up again. More duration would certainly be helpful in other builds I'm sure, like Duality and Calm & Frenzy.

For the second question though, with channeled Warframe abilities you can cancel out negative duration with a surplus of efficiency even though the power efficiency cap is 175%. They interact in an odd way, initial casting cost is hard capped at 175% efficiency though.

WVE4Bgy.png

Edited by EquinoxPrime

4 hours ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Couple of questions:

The duration alone is a red-herring.  For channeled abilities you need to factor in both efficiency and duration.    When it comes to channeled abilities, you can take advantage of more than 175% efficiency even if it is not shown on the screen.    With a 190% (60% + 30%), you only need 40% duration to keep it optimal.  

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Ability_Efficiency