Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! Ɨ

My thoughts on the new PoE

So here are my thoughts on the PoE remaster

the Tusk Thumper is a cool thing, a bit like some kind of Exploiter Orb but less annoying to kill. It brings some spirit to PoE because yeeting the same Grineer all day long is kinda boring

the new textures are awesome ! Itā€™s like in real life, but itā€™s Warframe, but it looks like real life

the preservation system is good, more floors for my orbiter XD

Arcanes not having a blueprint anymore is so usefulĀ 

Stuff not requiring Cetus Wisps anymore is so satisfying ! I finally could build my first amp

and thatā€™s it, yes, the new PoE is way better than the ā€œoldā€ one, DE, keep up the good work ^^

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, AirMaskNinja said:

Stuff not requiring Cetus Wisps anymore is so satisfying ! I finally could build my first amp

what?! this is OUTRAGEOUS! I absolutely LOVED running around ponds for ages and repeating T5 bounties and getting nothing but junk! DE must revert this change immediately or Warframe will die and become an Epic Store exclusive!! /s.

Spoiler

I hope that if/when they remaster Fortuna they do the same for those goddamn Gyro/Atmo/Repeller Systems, those things areĀ 10 Kilos of nope in a 5 kilo bag.

Ā 

I haven't played it (Obviously...) but watched some streams & vids.
I like how the Plains are more lush.

Personally...
I want the map to be expanded to atleast half the size of Orb Vallis (it seems as though the current Plains map is a little cluttered), have patrols & enemies better spread out.

Lastly, I wish they had made it a lush green forest...because every since the added rain to PoE, I have seriously NEVER loaded in & it NOT be raining. For me personally, the plains should be the damn Amazon Rainforest by now.
I'm seriously not exaggerating. I have friends who literally told me that they never see/experienced the rain unless they are grouped with me.
It's ALWAYS raining (like a Monsoon) when I'm in the Plains. The closest I get to dry weather is normal rainfall...
I digress...
I want Jungles of Eidolon Remastered. lol

5 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I hope that if/when they remaster Fortuna they do the same for those goddamn Gyro/Atmo/Repeller Systems, those things areĀ 10 Kilos of nope in a 5 kilo bag.

Personally...if they could solve this issue completely by just lowering the ability to buy them to Rank 2. At least then folks have an option.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

Lastly, I wish they had made it a lush green forest...because every since the added rain to PoE, I have seriously NEVER loaded in & it NOT be raining. For me personally, the plains should be the damn Amazon Rainforest by now.
I'm seriously not exaggerating. I have friends who literally told me that they never see/experienced the rain unless they are grouped with me.
It's ALWAYS raining (like a Monsoon) when I'm in the Plains. The closest I get to dry weather is normal rainfall...

Sounds like you've become the rain spirit of Warframe.

• Like 1

I was saving my radium and cetus wisp to make a few arcane. ButĀ until now i still don't have enough.

I already gave up on itĀ 

But today all the blueprint i save long ago turn info a complete arcane.Ā 

Now im exited to try more new stuffĀ  šŸ˜‰

Ā 

DE managed to make it forgettable.

I enjoyed the normal stylized version a lot more - because it felt a lot more like like an alien warm desert environment.
Now it's lets just make it a forest with grass and lots of vegetation, because it's different.Ā 
By that logic why not turn the Orb Valli's into a forest as well.

I think it looks more bland and it feels less special, so I will play it more seldom.

It has not improved performance - I played a few bounties and had numerous issues like falling through the map - massive lag and glitches - bounties from the tent inside PoE are not counting when team members leave the group.

I killed the new tumblers multiple times, but they drop fish parts and minerals that I already have tons of already so why bother with them.

Killing the Teralyst multiple times also felt more and more bland.

I got 75% off Platinum today for the next 48 hours - normally I would use it - unfortunately DE has not added anything of real value - they have nerfed our hard earned riven mods and killed the quick alert system for the new awful nightwave system and made the PoE bland and forgettable.

Even Cetus looked better before.

I love the new PoE, but PLEASE ADD A RENDER DISTANCE SETTING. The Trees looks hideous when I am viewing it from far away.

Please allow us, Beefy PC Users to use the full power of our machines and experience the newĀ PoE in all of itā€™sĀ glory and it gives potato users a reason to play PoE because they can turn it all the way down to increase performance.