The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wolf Spawn pissing me off

Scarred___Icarus

6 hours ago, (PS4)Lollybomb said:

5 spawns since the beginning.  2 drops.  Played every day for several hours (which is something I did before nightwave anyway).  No, I don't expect to be getting his hammer, or mask by the end of his random spawn period.

I've gotten 3 drops (2 heads, 1 handle), and have fought him a dozen plus times.  Luckier than most on the spawns, unlucky on the drops.  Last time I ran into him with a single other rando and it involved me chasing the Wolf around for 10 minutes while the rando tried not to die.  The Wolf hated him with a single minded passion. 

I mostly dislike random spawn of Wolf that can happen in most missions, especially when they can happen in solo mode. Cannot invite "objective complete" often when extraction isn't available yet. Cannot invite while in solo mode. Cannot change solo mode to invite or friends during mission.

They never showed up in some missions like free roam missions, syndicate missions, and sanctuary onslaught. Sanctuary onslaught may be my favorite place to level up weapons without being slowed down by the complete lack of Wolf or stalker.

There have been stalker beacons. Where is Wolf beacons?

Warframe0006.jpg

Admittedly, I 'no-lifed' a lot of Warframe to get the Wolf to spawn and drop the hammer. 

Can I honestly say it was worth it? No. I could have done better selling prime junk and using that to buy it off someone.

Even after the buff, I can't really say I enjoy using the weapon much. Most fun I ever had with it was using it on the Wolf when he spawned in a low level mission. I doubt I'll even forma it, it's fodder to me now. 

19 minutes ago, sleepychewbacca said:

Warframe0006.jpg

Admittedly, I 'no-lifed' a lot of Warframe to get the Wolf to spawn and drop the hammer. 

Can I honestly say it was worth it? No. I could have done better selling prime junk and using that to buy it off someone.

Even after the buff, I can't really say I enjoy using the weapon much. Most fun I ever had with it was using it on the Wolf when he spawned in a low level mission. I doubt I'll even forma it, it's fodder to me now. 

Yeah we fought him probably 30 to 35 times also got the hammer and I am not impressed with it

Same, I have been putting forma on my frames to get that sweet secondary energy color, every time I start to level a low ranked frame up that's when he spawns, not to mention the 3 invulnerable grunts with him that lob Molotovs everywhere

I have now taken to carrying my rubico and have created a trinity spectre just in case

Edited by Nyhilism
Misspellings

22 minutes ago, (PS4)Lollybomb said:

Same as others.  Killing him is a non-issue.  I just brute force the matter with my sword built for crit+combo multiplier.  The longer the fight goes, the more damage I deal, and every hit heals me, so have at it.

Getting him to spawn?  That is the problem.

Yeah , the biggest problem atm. There are people who had never seen him even once in 7 weeks.

I think I should count myself lucky because I got him 2 times.

playing on ps4 a couple days ago (before this latest patch).

First and only time i've seen him on that platform he spawned in on fairly low level defense mission.

Highest MR person in the party was MR8.

The enemies were level 16. I don't remember exactly what his level was but it was much higher... and my rifle that was working just fine on them did 5 damage a shot.

It actually stopped the mission because the waves wouldn't proceed while he was alive and no one in the party could really damage him. After about 10 minutes of pumping bullets into him and seeing a sliver of his life gone everyone just started abandon'ing.

That was... yea...

I've killed him twice on pc. I remember him being really bullet spongy but not to rough... but this was on a 600+ hour account. On my lowbie ps4 account he is basically unkillable 😞

Edited by skyfiredraco

If you're farming exp weapon and wolf spawn.. Just let everyone in your team dead, then the wolf will despawn.

You all respawn and lost a little bit of exp, rather than losing affinity bonus entirety

We need opt in-out option

On 2019-04-12 at 2:12 AM, Finnflubbz said:

Is anyone else being extremely unlucky with Wolf spawns?!  I have seen him 3 times and every bloody time i have been on hydroid leveling gear and have not been able to kill him.  I play a lot more than just hydroid and no matter what kind of mission i am doing,  weather it be Sorties or survival or defense he just doesn't show his stupid face.  Don't get me wrong I love nightwave,  The missions while some are tedious give a good checklist of stuff to work toward and dont even get me started on how much i love Nora. HOWEVER as much as i love everything warframe I HATE THE WOLF.  and before you comment, yes i am extremely salty right now.  I just want to be able to kill him ONCE.  anyone else experiencing similar luck or does RNJesus just HATE me.  Love you DE and fellow Tenno!

It's not that bad lol. Hydroid. You mean Hydron. My biggest gripe is that he drops useless mods such as North Wind when I've probably had 5000 of them in my entire WF career. Bring a melee weapon fully built along with the weapon you are leveling. Biggest help would be to bring Ancient Healer Spectres as always they are a game changer.

Edited by (PS4)dA_BLoK_iS_hOt