Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave mission 1HOUR...

Menelith

12 minutes ago, Karu-QW said:

Kiddo, it's not that simple if you want that umbral forma.

Oh it is.

I skipped all friend/clanmate/index challenges and reached Rank 38 today.

If you started later into series 1...well that's on you. Series 2 will start in about 3 weeks

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

7 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Its suppose to be a challenge. If your not up for it, just dont do it.

its not really challanging, its just boring. If the 'don't like, don't do it'' can be an argument, it being boring can be too.

1 minute ago, LupoDWolf said:

its not really challanging, its just boring. If the 'don't like, don't do it'' can be an argument, it being boring can be too.

What frustrates people most in this mission is that its a Kuva farming site which they have to do without farming the Kuva as they cant activate the life supports in any way.

I have done this challenge already for the whole our, i know how frustrating it is to imagine the amount of Kuva you are not farming in that time and sure, after 40 min it does get rather boring but thats why its ment to be done with friends.

5 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

What frustrates people most in this mission is that its a Kuva farming site which they have to do without farming the Kuva as they cant activate the life supports in any way.

I have done this challenge already for the whole our, i know how frustrating it is to imagine the amount of Kuva you are not farming in that time and sure, after 40 min it does get rather boring but thats why its ment to be done with friends.

that is the second problem, most people don't have friends that want to do it, and random ones that you can really believe will do it.

15 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

What are you talking about? You can get the Kuva. You just cannot active the tower, sticking the Kuva tube in is fine.