Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help for one-shoting lvl 100+ mobs

Lazarow

il y a 15 minutes, AwkwardLazarow a dit :

I just did some testing, so a crit catchmoon and a riven melt all factions, I was having most difficulties with heavy gunner it took about 9 hits all are level 100

Good. Catch moon might have difficulty to hit the head effectively.

Room cleaning weapons are also great.

Il y a 5 heures, AwkwardLazarow a dit :

But thats not really for all factions, Im looking for builds and weapons that one shot all factions

Does this include frames or only weapons ?
Because there's a couple frame that can do it on their own : )

heavy gunner lvl 100:

38388 hp - cloned flesh

Slash b+  Heat b+  Viral b+++  Impact b  Gas b−−VoidTearIcon b−−

7332,33 armor - ferrite armor 96.07%

Toxin b+  Puncture b++  Corrosive b+++  Slash b  Blast b

976632.69 effective hp

bombard lvl 100:

41772 hp - cloned flesh

Slash b+  Heat b+  Viral b+++  Impact b  Gas b−−VoidTearIcon b−−

7860,62 armor - alloy armor 96.32%

Puncture b+  Cold b+  Radiation b+++  Slash b−−  Electricity b−−  Magnetic b−−

1 136 285,36 effective hp

Reminder that some damage type will partially ignore armor and get a damage boost

Ancient toxic lvl 100

59206 hp fossilized

Slash b+  Blast b++  Corrosive b+++ Cold b Toxin b VoidTearIcon b−−  Radiation b−−−

Toxin b   They have a natural ressistance against toxin above their health type

Ancient toxic lvl 100

59206 hp fossilized

Slash b+  Blast b++  Corrosive b+++ Cold b Toxin b VoidTearIcon b−−  Radiation b−−−

Massive damage ressistance to all infested affected by it's aura

Ancient toxic lvl 100

59206 hp fossilized

Energy drain effect

Corpus tech lvl 100:

76562,5 hp - flesh

Slash b+  Toxin b++  Viral b++  Impact b  Gas b

13796,88 shield - proto

Impact b+  Toxin b+  Magnetic b+++  Puncture b−−  Heat b−−  Corrosive b−−

effective hp of 90359,38

This unit is beeffy without his shield nor resistance and will try to spawn sheild osprey. It also has a very high damage output for it's lvl.

Oxium osprey lvl 100:

102281,25 hp - robotic

Puncture b+  Electricity b++  Radiation b+  Slash b  Toxin b

103030,13 shield

Impact b++  Cold b++  Magnetic b+++  Puncture b  Radiation b

618,16 armor- ferrite armor 67.33%

Toxin b+  Puncture b++  Corrosive b+++  Slash b  Blast b

323337,51 effective hp

It's high health bar make it annoying to one shot. (i will not consider self destruct has 1 shot)

il y a 8 minutes, --Q--FSK41 a dit :

unknown.pngI use this in Floods and Sorties regularly 

Old news, still a fun reminder.

The name of the game is one shot.

Buff your firerate.

Edited by angias

vor 6 Minuten schrieb angias:

Old news, still a fun reminder.

The name of the game is one shot.

Buff your firerate.

unknown.png Ok mate this is my real MR27 oneshot everything Build ,one hits every level 001 enemy in the game,i swear.I use it everyday,i never run out of ammo,i can aim at the head very good,they don't hear me while I shoot,i shoot very fast and also have more status and more ammo 

il y a 3 minutes, --Q--FSK41 a dit :

unknown.png Ok mate this is my real MR27 oneshot everything Build ,one hits every level 001 enemy in the game,i swear.I use it everyday,i never run out of ammo,i can aim at the head very good,they don't hear me while I shoot,i shoot very fast and also have more status and more ammo 

noice.

2 hours ago, Elon-Chan said:

Does this include frames or only weapons ?
Because there's a couple frame that can do it on their own : )

Im looking for weapons on their own, as if it came to warframe abilities then a maxed out chroma can no doubt one shot everything

5 minutes ago, AwkwardLazarow said:

Wow, Thats really nice but it was a headshot but still counts :). Redeemer sure is more gun for shooting than a melee for swinging

Yeah Landing Headshots in actual missions is not as Practical either due to moving around so much or the screen is an LSD Fuster Cluck of Seizure Enducing Special Effects.... Hence why I take anythinh I see in the Simulacrum with a grain of salt.

10 hours ago, AwkwardLazarow said:

Wow, Thats really nice but it was a headshot but still counts :). Redeemer sure is more gun for shooting than a melee for swinging

It was also a crit, but on the other hand it was a level 165 corrupted bombard. Even with normal body hits, though, he dies in just a few shots. So yeah, who would've thought that putting Condition Overload on what is effectively a sawed-off Tigris Prime would be OP? Though personally I prefer the Sarpa, it strips armor as well with Shattering Impact and is a lot more consistent in how long it takes to kill things.

Like for instance this level 100 Nox, not even going for the glass helmet. Not a one-shot but plenty quick enough in my opinion (excuse the jittery camera).

10 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Yeah Landing Headshots in actual missions is not as Practical either due to moving around so much or the screen is an LSD Fuster Cluck of Seizure Enducing Special Effects.... Hence why I take anythinh I see in the Simulacrum with a grain of salt.

Eh, it kinda depends on what you're playing. If you're Inaros, as I was in this example, you can just stand there and take your time aiming. The reason I did this in the Simulacrum and not in a mission is not that it's easier to land headshots, it's simply that it would've taken ages to get level 160+ enemies to start spawning in something like a survival.

Edited by SordidDreams
  • Like 2

Il y a 4 heures, Lutesque a dit :

Only when the AI is on pause.

It is simply to compare damage output.

I would also have some doubt from someone only bringing simulacrum example.

(i have spend more time murdering my friend in the simulacrum than testing (this game is broken and i love it) )

Edited by angias

17 minutes ago, angias said:

(i have spend more time murdering my friend in the simulacrum than testing (this game is broken and i love it) )

I do the same thing with Harrow.... Needless to say things can get awakward when I Use Chains and Whips to get satisfaction. 

On 2019-05-05 at 10:38 AM, Lutesque said:

Also you can Remove Tainted Shell... like.... shotgun Spread in Warframe is pretty much non-existent.... Every single one of them have an absurdly Tight Cone compared to other games... so much so That Vaykor Hek specifically requires more precision than id like... Some times I use Vicious Spread exclusively just for the extra Spread. For some reason my Vaykor Hek also has a Vazarin Polarity.... I don't know how it got there but im going to remove it ASAP.... you can use Deep Freeze in its place for now. Works great for a Hunter Munitions Build.

Needing to aim with shotguns is one of the things I like about Warframe - they actually work more like real shotguns than many video game shotguns - you do have to aim because it's not a spray, but like a fist-sized wad of pellets. 

Which is not to say that it's appropriate for a fast-moving game like this where area-deletion weapons are better; just that I appreciate that minor nod to realism.