Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wisp's Idle Animations should also give other warframes her unique walking/running animations

_junguler

hi,

with the wisp releasing soon i'm very interested to use her idle animations as i'm sure many other people do too, judging by how many people use titania's idles, because floating in the air is just cool.

but one thing that can be very jarring is when her idle animation is canceled by normal walking animation and it can look very weird. i know when we use our abilities our feet has to be on the ground (for the animations to look good) but there is no reason for it to happen when we are shooting or walking/running.

what do you think, should they also include her walking animation with idles?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

I'd like that, but this would require actual extra work, and DE's motto on that is "we don't do this here"

So say goodbye to your dreams, as we all had to do at one point. ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ

This would require tons of work and would make any future frames that much harder to make. 

vor 20 Minuten schrieb SordidDreams:

If it does, I'm buying it instantly.

If it doesn't, I'm buying it never.

Save your plat then.

It was stated several times that buying her anim pack only gets you the idle, the movement is unique to her.

I mean, she's the only frame without feet. And when flying pink rhino start invading the game I'd leave instantly. The titania idle was enough torture already.

Edited by o0Despair0o