Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there any way to get aura mods while Nightwave went missing?

ABalazs

Not any aura ofc, I need something Naramon for my new Nova. Preferably Corrosive Projection, which does not drop if the wiki is correct, but anything matching could work. Trading is not an option atm, i haven't got the plat for it. I never met with aura drop btw, i guess its pretty rare, but I will prey for better rng. Thanks for the info btw.

2 hours ago, ABalazs said:

Maybe I am just missing something, and DE haven't made unavailable all the aura mods for an undisclosed time.

Op if you can find me in game I have extra Mecha Empowered if you just want a mod to use till you get something better. They are also like 4p if you want to find someone selling it if you want it quick. Like a couple prime junk pieces to make that.

8 hours ago, ABalazs said:

Not any aura ofc, I need something Naramon for my new Nova. Preferably Corrosive Projection, which does not drop if the wiki is correct, but anything matching could work. Trading is not an option atm, i haven't got the plat for it. I never met with aura drop btw, i guess its pretty rare, but I will prey for better rng. Thanks for the info btw.

I think a lot of long time players have a bunch of Corrosive Projections, just ask around in clan / alliance chat. I doubt there won't be anyone who is willing to give one to you for free.

16 minutes ago, ChaosSabre said:

Considering a lot of people in my clan are making easy money from their CP stockpiles coz newbies can't get them I'd say not everyone does that.

^^ Yes, not everyone, that's sure. Warframe players are generally nice though, so I'd be very surprised if a newbie could not find someone who is willing to help them without plats being involved.

Thanks for the advices, mates, this community is really great IMHO. I asked this the first place because I've been 8000 or so points from from the next batch of wolf creds, and with it from a suitable aura mod, when the whole thing disappeared. I will wait for the opportunity, and try to farm what I can, but it was a very unpleasant surprise when the simple route to those mods just disappeared. I thought I just miss something obvious, as usually, but now, sadly, I don't.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ABalazs said:

Thanks for the advices, mates, this community is really great IMHO. I asked this the first place because I've been 8000 or so points from from the next batch of wolf creds, and with it from a suitable aura mod, when the whole thing disappeared. I will wait for the opportunity, and try to farm what I can, but it was a very unpleasant surprise when the simple route to those mods just disappeared. I thought I just miss something obvious, as usually, but now, sadly, I don't.

It did not just disapeared, it got a few upfront notifications it would go away.

21 minutes ago, kotex073 said:

It did not just disapeared, it got a few upfront notifications it would go away.

Indeed. Life happens sometimes, I haven't had the time to grind enough. But there were alerts earlier to get aura mods, and I hoped there will be some way to get them when nightwave goes out. My bad.

Or you know, someone new starts the game and just doesn’t get the chance to get Auras from Nightwaves. At least, there was a chance when alerts were a thing. Minuscule at best but better than NOT AT ALL!!! Progression is the only way now...

Edited by The_Mister

On 2019-05-20 at 1:32 PM, ABalazs said:

Add me in game, if you're still looking.  I have at least 2 spares of every Aura mod from the Nightwave shop.  Cause, yeah, saw this happening.