Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alerts should be between each nightwave chapter

Sept3var

Reintroduce alerts between each nightwave chapter, we have no way of getting any nitain extract while we wait for the next nightwave event.

Edit: just realised after reading a topic on it, that a lot of the aura mods are now also unobtainable.

Edited by Sept3var
  • Like 2

isnt there only supposed to be a week or 2 between nightwaves? i cant see any reason for needing them that desperately but if you really do then  you can try LUA/ KUVA FORTRESS exterminate caches.

4 minutes ago, Wrum said:

isnt there only supposed to be a week or 2 between nightwaves? i cant see any reason for needing them that desperately but if you really do then  you can try LUA/ KUVA FORTRESS exterminate caches.

Thats a 1-2% drop chance, i would rather have the guarantee of a nitain by doing a 5-10 min alert mission, rather than farming for hours and hours

• Like 1

6 минут назад, Sept3var сказал:

Thats a 1-2% drop chance, i would rather have the guarantee of a nitain by doing a 5-10 min alert mission, rather than farming for hours and hours

u dont want farm 1 nitatin for 100missions x5-6 min=almost for 10 hours?:O nah,that easy! /s

1 hour ago, Wrum said:

Dude the drop chance of nitain from caches in those missions to way too low to be reliable. We need some better way to aquire it between seasons.