Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadow Clan with 6 members vs Operation

xarvh

First of all, me and my clanmates are having a lot of fun with the Disruption missions and the new Gas City looks gorgeous.
So thank you DE. ❤️

Second: are we the only Shadow clan with 6 members? XD
In order to qualify for the gold trophy in Operation Hostile Merger, we need to average 10 000 points each, which is pretty out there even for our strongest members.
If we had one person less, we'd need 4000 points, which is a score we got at our first attempt, without even having to stress too much about gearing up.

(We didn't recruit others because our clan is working well as it is, why should be invite three times as many strangers just for an operation?)

I mean, it's not a big deal, we can live without a trophy that none will ever see, but we're not very much motivated to try and get a good score, it's just not the same thing to say "let's strive hard for the terracotta trophy!"

Are we the only clan in this position?
Would DE consider a slightly more gradual way to score future Operations?

Why arent you a ghost clan? (10 members and costs a ton less for anything)

*You can't change now but something to think about before the next event would be downsize the clan. You don't need to be shadow if you have 6 good reliable members, be ghost.

Edited by Zanchak

6 minutes ago, xarvh said:

If we had one person less, we'd need 4000 points, which is a score we got at our first attempt, without even having to stress too much about gearing up.

Ghost clan has a limit of 10 people, not 5.

7 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

I got a ghost clan too, I got 5,000 points in my first mission too

But does everyone in the clan need points or is it good if I'm the only one? You know, for the gold trophy 😛

Your clan has to reach 20k points. You got 5k (for now?), so you need other members to get the remaining 15k points. So let's say your clan has 4 players including you, then you'd just need 5k points each and you'd be done, or one player getting 10k and other players filling the remaining 10k. It's based on personal score so you can change your 5k contribution as long as you get higher than that in a single run.
It's a bit lame if you're alone in a clan, because getting 20k points in a single run insetad of splitting 5k easily doable points into 4 in a single run seems insane considering how tanky those things get and almost immune to cc. It would take minimum 40 rounds, so a few hours, assuming you don't fail any terminal.

Edited by Vanille

4 minutes ago, Vanille said:

Your clan has to reach 20k points. You got 5k (for now?), so you need other members to get the remaining 15k points. So let's say your clan has 4 players including you, then you'd just need 5k points each and you'd be done, or one player getting 10k and other players filling the remaining 10k. It's based on personal score so you can change your 5k contribution as long as you get higher than that in a single run.
It's a bit lame if you're alone in a clan, because getting 20k points in a single run insetad of splitting 5k easily doable points into 4 in a single run seems insane considering how tanky those things get and almost immune to cc. It would take minimum 40 rounds, so a few hours, assuming you don't fail any terminal.

Ok thanks, we're 9 right now, but only two of them are connected, so maybe we'll do it together to get a maximum of points

4 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

Ok thanks, we're 9 right now, but only two of them are connected, so maybe we'll do it together to get a maximum of points

Just so clarify, you don't have to do it together in the same run. You can do it separatedly as long as your personal scores add 20k in the end, so 10k each of you. 10k is doable but if I were you, I'd talk to more people in your clan to have at least a full squad and do a 5k points run, which is fast and easy, and that would get you the gold trophy, it's just more efficient.

Edited by Vanille

1 minute ago, Vanille said:

Just so clarify, you don't have to do it together in the same run. You can do it separatedly as long as your personal scores add 20k in the end, so 10k each of you. 10k is doable but if I were you, I'd talk to more people in your clan to have at least a full squad and do a 5k points run, which is fast and easy, and that would get you the gold trophy, it's just more efficient.

Yeah I know, but it'll be easier & faster to get a max of points each

1 час назад, xarvh сказал:

How do you do that?

Stay invisible + navigator to take down the demos?

Nah, without navigator.

I took a sentinel without an attack percept, with as much survivability as possible and radar. Purely for the radar. Then radar aura and radar exilus. This way combined with Ivara passive you can see a big chunk of the map.

Then you build Ivara purely for perma invisibility and take some pizzas for emergency cases.

I got a silenced catchmoon for room clearing and a CO redeemer prime. Oh, BTW, I got blood rush on redeemer and some gladiator mods all over the place (including helios' deconstructor). This way after a couple of shots redeemer starts consistently critting turning it into a hybrid crit/CO 100% status shotgun.

I also took magus lockdown on operator, it's very useful against the bombermen.

Then you just prowl around the map killing random corpus for blue balls until you frag an amalgam (btw some flying amalgams like to get stuck in doorways). Then you stop killing the corpus (this is important) and slot the key. Since corpus group around you even if they can't see you, you can clearly see the bomberman on the map from very far away. After some time you get used to his spawn points and movement patterns on the map and can distinguish him from other corpus units even if red arrows are all over the place.

Then you just prowl towards him and meet him far away from the conduit. Use lockdown to root him in place and spawn Bullet Dance back combo. I found Gas+Magnetic redeemer build to be the best at murdering bombermen. They do clear all status effects with their red pulse, but you stack them back very fast due to a large number of pellets (need 100% status), and gas does seem to proc DoT ticks between nullifier pulses. It works really good up to about lvl150 bombermen. Then the damage starts to fall off a bit, and you need to be more careful, but it's exactly around 10K points.

13 hours ago, lnfine said:

Nah, without navigator.

I took a sentinel without an attack percept, with as much survivability as possible and radar. Purely for the radar. Then radar aura and radar exilus. This way combined with Ivara passive you can see a big chunk of the map.

Then you build Ivara purely for perma invisibility and take some pizzas for emergency cases.

I got a silenced catchmoon for room clearing and a CO redeemer prime. Oh, BTW, I got blood rush on redeemer and some gladiator mods all over the place (including helios' deconstructor). This way after a couple of shots redeemer starts consistently critting turning it into a hybrid crit/CO 100% status shotgun.

Then you just prowl around the map killing random corpus for blue balls until you frag an amalgam (btw some flying amalgams like to get stuck in doorways). Then you stop killing the corpus (this is important) and slot the key. Since corpus group around you even if they can't see you, you can clearly see the bomberman on the map from very far away. After some time you get used to his spawn points and movement patterns on the map and can distinguish him from other corpus units even if red arrows are all over the place.

Then you just prowl towards him and meet him far away from the conduit. Use lockdown to root him in place and spawn Bullet Dance back combo. I found Gas+Magnetic redeemer build to be the best at murdering bombermen. They do clear all status effects with their red pulse, but you stack them back very fast due to a large number of pellets (need 100% status), and gas does seem to proc DoT ticks between nullifier pulses. It works really good up to about lvl150 bombermen. Then the damage starts to fall off a bit, and you need to be more careful, but it's exactly around 10K points.

That probably won't help me carrying my clanmates, but it's a cool idea, will try, thanks! =D

On 2019-05-24 at 11:09 AM, lnfine said:

Nah, without navigator.

May I please ask for help on this Ivara setup? For the redeemer prime I can cram on all status 60% mods plus drifting contact, CO then BR, but I'm left with one mod slot and it comes down to a toss between either pressure point (or would sacrificial pressure work better since amalgams are part sentient?) OR attack speed with fury. Which would be a better choice for this setup?

I just need the gladiator mods on Helios' deconstructor and it should work fine? Helios as far as I know, is the only one who can use deconstructor prime, but I do have primed animal instinct so I can stack this with Ivara's passive. So I just need to stick survivability mods on to helios to keep him alive? Any other suggestions for Helios?

В 26.05.2019 в 00:56, BlindStalker сказал:

May I please ask for help on this Ivara setup? For the redeemer prime I can cram on all status 60% mods plus drifting contact, CO then BR, but I'm left with one mod slot and it comes down to a toss between either pressure point (or would sacrificial pressure work better since amalgams are part sentient?) OR attack speed with fury. Which would be a better choice for this setup?

I just need the gladiator mods on Helios' deconstructor and it should work fine? Helios as far as I know, is the only one who can use deconstructor prime, but I do have primed animal instinct so I can stack this with Ivara's passive. So I just need to stick survivability mods on to helios to keep him alive? Any other suggestions for Helios?

I run 100% status, CO, BR, Primed Pressure on Redeemer. I think amalgams don't count as sentients. You may try fury if you think it works for you.

I think deconstructor can take 3 gladiator mods, they work on your melee (like vigilante on sentinel weapons work on your primary). Ivara just needs long lasting prowl, some radar, lots of energy. I think I had a spare slot to squeeze an unranked gladiator mod too.

Helios gets invisible with you, just pack it with good survivability and radar. Not sure if attack percent would be a good idea on it.

The only problem is if you roll energy drain on a conduit really.

I am a ghost clan with 10 members currently but we are with about 3 active active people. 

We used to be a 2 man clan and we still got into the top 10% once with a nice team setup. 

Edited by thekevinater
Information is important