Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Ducat Exchange ?

Crxsho

Oh dumb me... I just took the item text for truth...

So i bought a whole lot of arcanes for my precious platinum...

Just to realize its just a bug??? DE, please tell me its NOT a BUG... 1200h in game... spent quite an amount on platinum... and now? I am kind of sad. My precious platinum.

IT MUST NOT BE A BUG 😥

Don't do that to us DE, please. I really meant to buy all the Void trader items. Now I have piles of arcanes I cannot sell for ducats!!!???

3 minutes ago, DocSkyle said:

Just to realize its just a bug??? DE, please tell me its NOT a BUG... 1200h in game... spent quite an amount on platinum... and now? I am kind of sad. My precious platinum.

It looks like a bug. I checked the console to see if I can swap them for ducats before trying. It became apparent that we couldn’t, and I left it at that. Spending platinum without first making sure it worked wasn’t a good choice. 

Perhaps just see if you can sell the Arcanes to people to get some of your plat back.

Zitat

Spending platinum without first making sure it worked wasn’t a good choice. 

I know, I know... It was the worst decision I made during the last five years while always loving this game. It feels like a slap in my face, to be honest.

I really thought: "Finally a way to get all the missing void trader items, like paracesis..."
Imo THIS is kind of a cruel bug, misleading players and really killing fun. Have never been into trading in WF. Now I am  punished

Like the carrot in front which we cannot reach. 🤧

Not the sort of bug you should leave around for so long. That's the sort of mistake a developer needs to jump on top of immediately. The longer they wait, the more people are gonna go blowing their hard earned standing, or even platinum, on garbage arcanes due to a lie, the bigger of a mess they'll have to clean up, and the bigger of an apology they're gonna have to give. If they wait much longer to fix it they're gonna HAVE to make it a feature whether they wanted to or not, or the player backlash will be massive.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, PollexMessier said:

Not the sort of bug you should leave around for so long. That's the sort of mistake a developer needs to jump on top of immediately. The longer they wait, the more people are gonna go blowing their hard earned standing, or even platinum, on garbage arcanes due to a lie, the bigger of a mess they'll have to clean up, and the bigger of an apology they're gonna have to give. If they wait much longer to fix it they're gonna HAVE to make it a feature whether they wanted to or not, or the player backlash will be massive.

I seriously doubt the player backlash will be much of anything to write home about.  Standing with the quills to get say 15 virtuos null for 2.5k standing for 1.5k ducats is a ridiculous tradeoff and would practically eliminate the need for people to do void fissures at all. It's a bug, people (myself included) have made the mistake of spending standing on garbage arcanes, and DE is just gonna go "My bad", and maybe refund standing if that.  There's absolutely no way this is going to become a feature.  It was a simple error where someone input the code for it to say ducats instead of credits.  I'm not even upset about spending my standing with quills for virtuos null.  I have enough sentient cores to give me enough standing with the quills to last me a few lifetimes.