The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If your favorite frame had a personal weapon?

(PSN)MyUnhealthyHobby

If your favorite warframe had a personal weapon that was made exclusively for them (range/melee) what would you name it and what abilities or firing mechanics would it have?

Personally, my favorite frame is Ember. Her primary gun would be called “Ifrit” and it would be a weapon that shot out heat lasers that can slightly bend to attack enemies and melt enemy armor.

It’s secondary fire mechanic would have to be charged but after doing so, the Ifrit releases a miniature sun that slowly makes its way across the battlefield. If you detonate it by clicking the (R3 stick) it causes a mini “Supernova” that deals extreme heavy damage to enemies 15 meters away. Each charge shot takes 30 ammo.

The weapon Augments would be called “Ignition” it increases the radius and overall damage to the secondary fire (Supernova) of the weapon. Then there is “Hell Fire” that gives the laser the ability to cause an explosion to the enemies if they are hit more than 3 times by the laser. Nearby enemies within 8 meters are caught in the blast and ignited dealing 30% Weapon Damage over time. It lasts 6 seconds.

[Weapon Stats]

Accuracy: 100

Charge Rate: 2.50

Critical Chance: 25.0%

Critical Multiplier: 3.0x

Fire Rate: 6.55

Magazine: 200 (Rechargeable)

Noise: ALARMING

Punch Through: 2.0

Reload: X

Trigger: Auto/Charge

Heat: 660.0

Impact: 135.0

Puncture: 925.0

Slash: 45.0

aa1a59ba145e6eaa6e870144d689bae2.jpg

Edited by (PS4)MyUnhealthyHobby
  • Like 4

On 2019-05-31 at 6:51 PM, (PS4)MyUnhealthyHobby said:

Personally, my favorite frame is Ember. Her primary gun would be called “Ifrit” and it would be a weapon that ...

Critical Chance: 25.0%

Critical Multiplier: 3.0x

Heat: 660.0

Impact: 135.0

Puncture: 925.0

So "my favourite frame is Ember, plz make her a gun that has better stats than any other gun in the game that's also rechargable and has versatile fire modes kthxbye"

I don't think DE are going to do that.

If they made Ember a signature gun it would be like a super weak Ignis but with only 4 mod slots because they hate Ember 😜

52 minutes ago, (XB1)KayAitch said:

If they made Ember a signature gun it would be like a super weak Ignis but with only 4 mod slots because they hate Ember 😜

nah... they hate people who play only "press 4 to win" ,ofc WoF is semi-dead (change modes/and play-style needed), but buffer Ember is so damn good 😄

On 2019-05-31 at 4:33 PM, BiancaRoughfin said:

You can Rename Melee weapons at Rok (Cetus) and Secondaries at Zuud (Fortuna). They just renamed the weapons to Ember to fool around with you.

That is a lot of effort to go through for the sake of a joke on the forums. 

1 hour ago, Rin-senpai said:

nah... they hate people who play only "press 4 to win"

Really? There are a lot of frames that do just that.

1 hour ago, Rin-senpai said:

buffer Ember is so damn good

Yeah, she's good on the star chart. There are significantly better buff/AoE frames who also have additional powers, which does make Ember pointless.

Beside the point though, DE aren't going to make a special gun for her that has high crit and high status and high base damage and a huge clip and rechargable and versatile fire modes. That gun would have to be about MR28, and for anyone that had it it would become the only gun they'd ever use.

In general, pick one of those things, everything else average and one disadvantage (say self damage, or really slow reload) for MR8. Pick two for MR14.

On 2019-05-31 at 3:07 PM, lukinu_u said:

Who is Ember ? There is no warframe called Ember.

I am literally still laughing over this...

Edited to add video link because when I stopped laughing I thought of this.

Hay. Side note. Why the hell is Nickelodeon making a Dora Croft movie when they have inventory like Danny Phantom they could be doing interesting things with...

Edited by (PS4)Black-Cat-Jinx

On 2019-06-02 at 5:00 PM, Rin-senpai said:

nah... they hate people who play only "press 4 to win" ,ofc WoF is semi-dead (change modes/and play-style needed), but buffer Ember is so damn good 😄

Oh that´s why there are so many Embers in Eidolon hunt ... no wait my bad it was Chroma. Ember was the one screwing up weapon status chance for other player with useless and overly complicated heat damage buffs.

Edited by Arcira

I don't tend to "main" a frame, I rather switch around to suit the situation and my mood.

My top three I would like to see, though, would be for Ash, Mesa, and Nezha.

For Ash's signature weapon, I would LOVE a Chain Sickle weapon using the Blade and Whip stance(s). It would be a wickedly curved and smooth-edged sickle with a metallic chain/cable and a hooked weight at the end. High status, moderate crit, heavy focus on slash, little impact/puncture damage. While wielded by Ash it would gain additional status chance, and each Slash proc would cause Ash to regain a small amount of energy.

For Mesa, I'm thinking since she's already a gunslinger type with six-shooters, she'd need a rifle, preferably lever-action, that can truly match her skills. Heck, perhaps a full-size primary lever-action shotgun? The lever-action shotgun primary would spread the IPS 25%/25%/50% between Impact, Puncture, and Slash, have a moderate-to-high status and crit chance, and its alternate fire would load an additional shell into the chamber to multiply shot output per shell, up to half the magazine. It would have a base 8 round magazine. When Mesa is wielding it, she would get a faster reload speed, faster alt-fire load time, and if she fired a fully-loaded weapon (So 50% of the magazine chambered at once), it would gain punch-through and more range.

For Nezha, I was thinking of adding an effect when pairing Guan Yu with Nezha, or adding a whip of some kind that would suit him (Perhaps a slash-based whip that looks like a hard-light "ribbon" or sash?). With Nezha, it would gain effects based on which of his abilities are active. If his 1 is active, it gains attack speed. If his 3 is active, it gains a small amount of lifesteal. If striking an enemy his 2 has set on fire, it gains status chance and favors slash procs. And if striking an enemy affected by his 4, it spawns seeking blades that attack nearby enemies similar to Pax Seeker projectiles.