Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How long did your Khora farm take?

Chicken-Biryani

Question

7 hours ago, KnossosTNC said:

About two weeks of 5 runs a day. Two weeks of mind-numbing, soul-destroying grind.

When I finally got her last part, I yelped loudly in sheer relief, despite someone else being in the same room as me at the time. Needless to say, there was a little bit of awkward staring.

I think I didn't play Sanctuary Onslaught again for, like, 5 months after that.

Literally exactly the same as me, word for word

7 hours ago, Zelmen said:

This is not relevant information. Hell there is a large population that login for rewards and don't play most days. Useful information would be "I did X runs". But hey I have about the same login days and only got last wisp BP few days ago. Pointless information rant over.

I did say I have been doing multiple runs per week, though not on consecutive days! You missed it, it seems. 🤔

I got it while working on getting to the point where I could solo SO consistently. That was my primary goal, followed by focus, followed by "eh, it'd be cool if the Khora parts dropped", so I didn't even really notice the wait since I hadn't yet really begun to actually farm for it. It just sort of happened while I was working on other things. Which, to be fair, means I got relatively lucky. However, over that same time period, I got a whole 2 Synthetic Eidolon Shards, despite a truckload of B rotation runs as I got closer and closer to being able to 8 solo rounds. Then a few days ago while doing some pub runs I got the 3rd and 4th within 2 runs of eachother, and one of those runs also dropped another Khora systems.

I had a harder time getting the Kavat DNA as RNG decided it hated me that day.  I went 32 Kavat scans in a row (I kept track in a notebook) in solo play without getting a single DNA.

Edited by Andvarja
I accidentally a word
  • Like 1

I feel your pain..I am also farming her...very RNG dificult..But for me, the more difficult to farm, the more rewarding it will be to get it...
The same whith life..the harder things to get, are the most satisfying...!!!!!!
Keep your Hope!!!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, --C--Nehra said:

I did say I have been doing multiple runs per week, though not on consecutive days! You missed it, it seems. 🤔

Nope, I saw it. You missed that my point that login days are irrelevant. It is clear you felt the need to repeat yourself to seem more creditable. Followed by trying to insult another person on the forums trying to help you make a better post with less unrelated information. But let me repeat myself since it didn't sink in the first time, state how many runs you do (did) over what your login count is. 

On 2019-06-05 at 6:52 PM, Zelmen said:

Nope, I saw it. You missed that my point that login days are irrelevant. It is clear you felt the need to repeat yourself to seem more creditable. Followed by trying to insult another person on the forums trying to help you make a better post with less unrelated information. But let me repeat myself since it didn't sink in the first time, state how many runs you do (did) over what your login count is. 

I would say around at least 3 runs of 8 zone SO per week. It's easily around 100++. You have a pretty thin skin if you think I am trying to insult you. What would I attain by such tomfoolery? I am just sick of people with better rng luck trying to disprove people like me sharing what their experiences have been. 

Finished it today, nearly 600 hours. Never actively farmed and just played SO for more interesting levelling. If others are staying until 8, then I’ll tag along. 

Now to farm the Kavat codes...

• Like 1