The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Frame For Me

(NSW)SoulReaperX

Question

10 answers to this question

Neither farm them mate. But if you really want to choose. Depends on your playstyle Atlas and Baruuk are tanky  frames and Ivara is more stealth oriented with lot of damage potential with correctly moded Artemis Bow (her exalted weapon).

P.S.: I would choose Ivara also because she is very well rounded frame with lots of different builds applicable.

Edited by svegurok
  • Like 1

I would suggest to farm them. 

All are fun but from an "effectiveness" perspective. 

Baruuk>ivara>Atlas (personal opinion) 

Baruuk can tank better than Atlas and his abilities allow him better CC and survivability. It can be annoying to rank up the syndicate to get his parts but there is no RNG involved, it's pure grind and time. 

Ivara is an excellent stealth frame, can provide amazing utility, and high focused damage. Getting her parts needs you to be good at a mission type which makes the mission type trivial once you get her so you may find the grind taking away the fun of the frames stealth mechanics. It's also highly RNG dependent. 

Atlas is an OK frame but it really has no "great qualities" his farm is also straight forward but annoying. If you dislike AW it will be even more annoying. 

So the choice is between Ivara (RNG and skill to farm) or baruuk (grind and material collection to farm) if you need to narrow it down. 

I dont think you should be buying warframe. and should farm it... If you are really up for buying, you may go for prime frames

As for the warframes them selves, you should consider your playstyle into account. Ivara is good frame, allrounder. Atlas is more tanky. 

7 hours ago, (NSW)SoulReaperX said:

most fun to use

That's kind of a very subjective, personal opinion kind of deal.

You can have lotsa fun punching stuff with Atlas and Baruuk, but neither of them are particularly "meta OP" Frames, TBH.
They've both got CC that's potentially quite strong, but at the same time brings somewhat annoying limitations with it.
Baruuk can protect allies (big yay in my book), Atlas can put stuff in the enemies' way, with varying effectiveness.

Ivara on the other hand can make a huge difference in your enjoyment of e.g. Spy missions
(which is pretty ironic since you need to run lots of Spy missions to farm her lol),
her trick arrows and Navigator (woo Zenistar) can provide entertainment / pwnage aplenty,
plus not least can she make a bunch of Riven challenges rather trivial, she's a fantastic Frame to have.

If you're set on buying a Frame, then out of these three, I think Ivara would be the best choice.

Farming is like warframe middle name, if i were you ill farm then.

Anyways, baruuk is quite tedious, so is ivara, so is atlas. Imo just farm them, you will have fun and make the game more enjoyable, instead of buying plats for warframes, buy slots, rivens, or some remarkable prime weapons. Buying Sybaris would be one of the best investements you could do.