The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Guess Khora Is Our Only Immortal Now

withinmyself

1 minute ago, LSG501 said:

Well seeing as khora needs the augment

Not even.  I don't even use Venari Bodyguard.  Hunter Adrenaline, Pack Leader and Bite  (with a high crit chance primary)   You keep Venari alive.  She keeps you alive.  Oh and a decent Melee build.

Immortality is a bit boring IMO so I don't personally mind it too much. Though I understand people being uncomfortable if old Defy is the reason you played Wukong.

If you were big on old defy than you are a Wukong player who now understands my secret suffering as an Ember player from back in the day. Before they rework nerfed her she could be practically immortal as well. It sucked to lose that. Ember has never been the right choice since.

Edited by Blatantfool

Just now, withinmyself said:

Nope.  But I welcome any and all arguments.

Sure.

1. Revenant. Actually immortal, immune to one shots, environmental damage, self damage, isn't reliant on a channelling ability so is free to use normal energy restoration methods, can recharge immortality without even losing it using Reave on Enthralled targets.

2. I don't need a second argument, first one was good enough.

• Like 9

Just now, withinmyself said:

Good point!  I have a terrible build with him.  Haven't put a single Forma in.  Maybe it's time. 

It's worth it, imo. There's a lot of hate for Revenant but I personally found him quite enjoyable to play as long as you aren't building for his #4.

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, Blatantfool said:

Immortality is a bit boring IMO so I don't personally mind it too much. Though I understand people being uncomfortable if old Defy is the reason you played Wukong.

If you were big on old defy than you are a Wukong player who now understands my secret suffering as an Ember played from back in the day. Before they rework nerfed her she could be practically immortal as well. It sucked to lose that. Ember has never been the right choice since. 

Personally I feel like they didn't nerf Wukong.  I see his new abilities as very symbiotic towards each other.  And I get you on the whole "Immortality" thing.  That's why my least used frame in the game is Rhino Prime.  I'm a Mag main and I enjoy the challenge of making squishy frames dominate.  Although I have also really enjoyed building Khora/Venari.  I guess this post was more me bolstering Khora than anything. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, (XB1)FierySanctum said:

Excalibur, is the main man, Vauban is secondary, and my operator is third lol. 

Making your Operator truly dominate takes time but it is definitely a worth while investment. 

I love Vauban.  Although I hate the fact that some of his better Augments don't scale very well.  At high level missions he becomes more of a defense frame than anything else.  Anything doing damage drops off considerably.  His Graxx Skin is awesome though so I love fashion framing him.

I started with Mag so I never really had any love for Excal.  I respect your love for Excal though.  I do love Volt quite a bit.  🙂

What I absolutely love to do is find glitches in the game, my first was how to get out of one of the maps on mars in late 2016, there's others, there's one in Uranus, and another on lua. I find a lot of them. But that's why I love Excalibur since he's good at both defense and offense I use him to find different ways to break the map and the game for that matter. Vauban is also great for it due to vortex

I also do a bit of fasion framing as well

Edited by (XB1)FierySanctum