Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

Hello person who didn't do enough reading, thus making this thread,

The developers have stated that, because there were a lot of people watching the stream, the rewards (Lotus ephemera and Nekros Prime) will take about a week (give or take) for them to be handed out to eligible players.

Please be patient and next time, try to search for related info.

• Like 1

I got the Ephemera and Nekros Prime too after around 30 minutes of watching the stream, but I didn't buy a Tennocon ticket at all. Just keep waiting a bit and if you still haven't gotten it aftet several days contact support and hope for the best.

5 hours ago, BDMblue said:

It’s probably a bad idea to spam DE when they said it could take up to a week. They won’t give this stuff out if it cost them piles of money and time is never ending mail about it.

They said 1 week so mail them after a week.

It’s like having a week to write an essay and the teacher asking you to hand it in the next day because Becky did.

Yeah but REDTEXT said yesterday that ALL twitchdrops were delivered ahead of schedule... so who is right?!

Edited by Amunre81

I know someone who got one from a Steam token (they happened to have the steam page open in the background on their steam client while watching the twitch stream), and then one from Twitch. They expected that once they claimed the Steam token, which came in first (and they didn't expect as they weren't really thinking about that page), that it would have flagged their account as already having received one, but it didn't. However, one of them did not come with a slot, which is probably for the best in this case.

Edited by Andvarja

6 hours ago, BDMblue said:

It’s probably a bad idea to spam DE when they said it could take up to a week. They won’t give this stuff out if it cost them piles of money and time is never ending mail about it.

They said 1 week so mail them after a week.

It’s like having a week to write an essay and the teacher asking you to hand it in the next day because Becky did.

I think what they got out of the 300k+ people watching the stream will more than pay for anything they have to do like pay some people at de to hit a few buttons to fix peoples issues instead of relying on some computer code to do it for them.

vor 23 Stunden schrieb (PS4)TheRealTommo:

Got the Ephemera but no Nekros, I already have him anyway so it's just free Warframe slot. No big deal 😄

Same to me, but a free Warframe slot would be nice =D But i am Patiently, the Tennocon Stream was really great, with... or without the (Nekros P) free slot 😃