The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Prime: Update 25.3.0

[DE]Drew

5 minutes ago, Deadkat said:

Wait.. so does "Playing Catch-Up! - We added a way for you to replay missed Acts from previous weeks, in case you have missed them!" mean we also get to own the rewards we missed??

you only get to earn the points you missed from the current series of NW. 

I can't play since the damned update, the launcher is stuck at "checking for new content" and has been for nearly 24h. I paid for that tennocon relay access with Baro, and now I won't even get to use the one actual interesting part of the tennocon pack that I could barely pay for in the first place. Just, wow.

Not one of those mods are for infested weapons? The cool infested weapon is just a skin for only the one weapon of that type? Like you're giving me what i want but still holding out on me. It's all style but not a single bit of substance. 

I don't understand... The Attica has been out longer, has better stats and, In my opinion, looks more badass than the Zhuge, and you decided to prime the Zhuge? It also baffles me as to why you give Ninkondi Prime better stats in everything compared to the original one, and decide to not only slightly buff the Primed Zhuge, but also nerf in other aspects. Other than that, I was waiting for Atlas Prime first rather than Wukong, but I can wait a bit longer, thanks for the update!

HI, Tenno

when i update the game he tells me "CHECKING FOR NEW CONTENT  737.2KB"

and after i wait alot of hours he tell me

Update failed!

The preprocess pass appeared to crash.

If possible please step through the crash-handler and note the WAR-number you were given when it completed.

Please contact support at http://support.warframe.com/ and include the WAR-number for further assistance.

The update will be restarted shortly...

WHAT SHOULD I DO...

De-grindification! - Less Weekly and Elite Weekly acts, but still giving the same amount of Standing as you would get from Series 1! In addition, we are looking to front-load Emissary Creds as an earlier reward for participating in the Series! 

You limited standing gains from 6000 to 4500 and from 9000 to 7000. So now I have to do more tasks to get same amount of reputation. I can't get more reputation if I complete all tasks so I have to wait for another week and play lets say 5 weeks instead of 3. And you call it degrindification?

7 hours ago, WarcellPrime said:

You limited standing gains from 6000 to 4500 and from 9000 to 7000. So now I have to do more tasks to get same amount of reputation. I can't get more reputation if I complete all tasks so I have to wait for another week and play lets say 5 weeks instead of 3. And you call it degrindification?

Notice the "as you would get from Series 1" in that post. It's not comparing to Intermission because that was a faster paced deal meant to be done in three weeks. Meanwhile the main series of Nightwave is of course going to take more time/effort to complete because it's a more comprehensive event. Notice that we're still getting 43.5k standing a week like we did Series 1 even with less tasks per week. This means it'll take the same number of weeks to max but less acts.

Am 7.7.2019 um 14:41 schrieb Nasheim:

Speaking of which, are we ever going to get any Umbral mods for Primaries and Secondaries, or is that going to remain a Melee-exclusive thing with its Sacrifical set mods?

Prediction: 100% Coming soon, together with a new Umbra Warframe (probably a Mag).

But the new Mods will be called different, forming a different set featuring the umbra polartity.

Archived