Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Color (Set) Sharing Program!

Ctrax

Can some one do an ash vandal with this color set and the immortal skin please, I can't because I dont have the ice palette nor the skin XD

You're going to need the skin and the Ice palette, but here's what I came up with:

fM2Jtko.jpg

Unfortunately, there aren't any darker shades of that particular teal, so those are pretty much the closest available colors. There are a couple darker blues, but those selections are actually blue, not teal. Vandal gear has a metallic property in addition to being darker than any available Teal, so we're never really going to be able to get it spot-on. Also, you don't get to color the white parts of the Immortal Skin, so there are fringes on his legs, kneepads, and his spine that are all going to be white no matter what.

For those of you who don't have Halloween, you can use Classic Saturated to get roughly the same red energy color. I only used Halloween because it has the most saturated reds in the game.

Edited by TheInfiniteDoom

Saryn is nearly impossible to color well, the color map is so lazy and undetailed on her, I really hope a new skin is coming.

i've always liked Saryn just how she is. *shrugs*

JhznlvY.png

i even turned on those pointless bells and whistles that don't actually add anything to the detail of the game. most of them just make the game blurry.

but more importantly, Saryn looks just fine if you ask me. been using the same colorset on her since U7.

i've always liked Saryn just how she is. *shrugs*

but more importantly, Saryn looks just fine if you ask me. been using the same colorset on her since U7.

You see, her parts are just flooded with one solid color, there are no details, no trims no blending or anything, quite a lot of relief details but not on the color map. Looks especially bad compared to the new models, like Valk that has very detailed well made inter-winding  color skin. Or the layered blending on Oberon.

Nyx Immortal skin is great, probably the best skin from the pack.  

Edited by Monolake

You see, her parts are just flooded with one solid color, there are no details, no trims no blending or anything, quite a lot of relief details but not on the color map. Looks especially bad compared to the new models, like Valk that has very detailed well made inter-winding  color skin. Or the layered blending on Oberon.

but that's exactly what i like.

some of those frames like Banshee, i literally can't find a color scheme that i don't absolutely hate. there's so many arbitrary lines that detract from the look, rather than add to it.

it only looks bad if you don't like the styling. which, i do. i'm very afraid of the Immortal Skin and eventual Prime trim - because i don't think i'll like either one.

and i sort've like Nyx's Immortal skin - but only a few small parts of it. most of it just looks like rainbow paint all over her.

you clearly want as many color splotches as possible - which is fine as it's your preference... but trying to make everything look like what everyone wants is a really difficult proposition. we'd need 50 skins for each frame, atleast.

but that's exactly what i like.

some of those frames like Banshee, i literally can't find a color scheme that i don't absolutely hate. there's so many arbitrary lines that detract from the look, rather than add to it.

it only looks bad if you don't like the styling. which, i do. i'm very afraid of the Immortal Skin and eventual Prime trim - because i don't think i'll like either one.

and i sort've like Nyx's Immortal skin - but only a few small parts of it. most of it just looks like rainbow paint all over her.

you clearly want as many color splotches as possible - which is fine as it's your preference... but trying to make everything look like what everyone wants is a really difficult proposition. we'd need 50 skins for each frame, atleast.

What I like about the Immortal skins is that different aspects can be "removed" by using the same color for two adjacent "splotches". Nyx' Immortal skin is one of the best because it has so many different lines and colorable areas. Even moving the colors around to different spots will change the look of your Nyx:

WddGBXg.jpg

Z0BaDb9.jpg

szFD8ey.jpg

9QQuUgn.jpg

On Saryn, there's very little to be done. The color sections are divided along parts of her anatomy, and there's just not a lot that can be done with it. There are no small bits of "trim" anywhere on Saryn to break up the large areas of a single solid color. As far as the model's geometry is concerned, the "infested" sections add some interesting sight lines, but in terms of color she tends to be pretty bland. I'm definitely looking forward to future skins to add a little flair.

What I like about the Immortal skins is that different aspects can be "removed" by using the same color for two adjacent "splotches".

On Saryn, there's very little to be done. The color sections are divided along parts of her anatomy, and there's just not a lot that can be done with it. There are no small bits of "trim" anywhere on Saryn to break up the large areas of a single solid color. As far as the model's geometry is concerned, the "infested" sections add some interesting sight lines, but in terms of color she tends to be pretty bland. I'm definitely looking forward to future skins to add a little flair.

this is true, you can remove parts of the skin. i'm hesitant to ever do any of that though, since i feel like i'm turning off detail.

also, i actually don't fully like any of those 4 examples - i couldn't actually use them. part of the frame in each one looks nice, but not all parts. i like the Helmet on the first two, and i really like the Body on the third. but i don't like all parts of any one of them. :/

perhaps? i like how the Color Groups are setup as they are, idunno. they're simpler, yet still plenty of detail that i see.

hence my hesitation. i want to see what sort of changes extras on Saryn can bring, but i'm very afraid they'll look terrible to me.

So... when I got the phased Asa Syandana a while ago, I didn't lose any sleep over the fact that we couldn't color it. I mean, you know what they say, "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em," so I did exactly that. The scheme's pretty basic, but I'm lovin' it. So, without further ado:

Phased Loki

yCRs0qP.jpg

T97sFfl.jpg

Edited by Kamal965

I always use something like this these days.

My Nyx

aVuYjbC.jpg

My Rhino

7llStoi.jpg

The other colors I default to are a really dark purple and gold.

I might have to steal your Rhino scheme, Blatantfool.

I'd use it for everything i have.                  

Edited by ShotlockingKey

my color set on warframe so far as now..

really love that prime bling2 XD

NQ41WSn.jpg

LoKfzCE.jpg

i think i know the reason why scoliac released with oberon (straight line on oberon back XD)

CXOuqlM.jpg

Sleek scheme . Do i really need the fire ? I did and tried an example using Halloween's yellow colors and it turned out quite well.