Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Ancient

Spoop3

During and art stream and more notably the railjack demo we saw a new kind of infested unit that was something akin to a meatwall ancient. During the art stream they said it had something to do with the next nightwave. Anyone know if it's gonna become a permanent addition after that or if it's just a reworked reg ancient? Would suck to have the only new infested unit in years to be a timed event.

13772.jpg

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

Well it's called Infested Ancient. I'd bet this model will replace the Infested Ancients we have so far.

I hope not because the current ancients are also reworks from the very early ancients and these guys are looking cool.  The new one could be a new kind of infested. 

They appear to act differently from reg ancients from what we saw. They aren't tanky like the wolf but they eat a lot more lead. Would be nice if they are specific to the nightwave for them to appear in infested hordes after.

17 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

It was shown in action in Railjack

Look at both, they're not the same

But other than that, I didn't see anything either, & I remember too Rebecca saying that it had something to do with Nightwave S2

1 hour ago, Xolot said:

Well... considering they have a Devotee popping out of their backs, I can kinda imagine the origin of these new Ancients and more or less when they will appear

Never actually noticed the Devotee bit, prob because I've yet to see them ever appear. 

Edited by Spoop3