Jump to content
Mr.ElevenXI

Last post wins

Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, seprent said:

well i got a variety bag of Popsicle well actually i have 2 bags so i got alot of Popsicle's i could use them as throwing weapons if i wanted to what one do you like?

Inbefore popsicle skin during winter. Where i am popsicles arent really a thing (they used to), though i enjoy cherry.

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Silly cultural things, always getting in the way.

Yup it ruins a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nova-IX said:

Inbefore popsicle skin during winter. Where i am popsicles arent really a thing (they used to), though i enjoy cherry.

overly dramatic gasp

heresy on where ever you live

gives cherry Popsicle  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

Indeed

Yes, does a Vay Hek's backscratcherTM count? I need to improve my wood working skills

Yes. I'll tell him to come over for back scratches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
à l’instant, MagPrime a dit :

I choose salad flavor

 

.....the equivalent to a vigor potion.

Basically all movement are boosted outside of parcours and attack speed.

For example: +40% casting speed +30%reloading speed -60%recoil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, seprent said:

overly dramatic gasp

heresy on where ever you live

gives cherry Popsicle  

Its the same with icecream, there used to countless of flavours and now there is roughly 4. The issue with a small country, not enough buyers for variety as its not profitable.

satisfied noms, thanks

1 hour ago, Renegade343 said:

Yes. I'll tell him to come over for back scratches.

I go find a log for carving

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

Its the same with icecream, there used to countless of flavours and now there is roughly 4. The issue with a small country, not enough buyers for variety as its not profitable.

satisfied noms, thanks

your welcome and here my issue normaly with there too many to pick from i default to 4-3 i know off the top of my head 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

I go find a log for carving

Yes, a log.

Craft it in the image of Loki.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Renegade343 said:

Yes, a log.

Craft it in the image of Loki.

Hands over a smol wooden chibi Loki

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Someday just maybe we will get a zephyr deluxe skin.

And a hydroid prime trailer

And a loki rework to make him cooler

And a time warframe

And new a.i mechanics

And a better combat or melee system

And trials will return

and the dark sector will return to form as a solid, plus decent pvp experience

and maybe the riven nerfs will stop ruining my fun

and perhaps mag, ember, mesa, nerfs will cease as well

and the grind will lessen a bit for new players and veterans alike

Perhaps all of these things will happen, before Half Life 3 comes out

Edited by (PS4)Tomplexthis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

Someday just maybe we will get a zephyr deluxe skin.

And a hydroid prime trailer

And a loki rework to make him cooler

And a time warframe

And new a.i mechanics

And a better combat or melee system

And trials will return

and the dark sector will return to form as a solid, plus decent pvp experience

and maybe the riven nerfs will stop ruining my fun

and perhaps mag, ember, mesa, nerfs will cease as well

and the grind will lessen a bit for new players and veterans alike

Perhaps all of these things will happen, before Half Life 3 comes out

You listed 12 things. 

Half life has 8 letters.

And after a half life, 8 radioactive atoms become 4 radioactive atoms!

12 / 4 = ...!

 

Half Life 3 confirmed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 минуты назад, (PS4)Tomplexthis сказал:

And a loki rework to make him cooler

I am... unsure what to say about this.

On the one hand, Loki is perfect as he is. On the other - more OP goodness is always welcome.

I know. Second Deluxe. With a coat. And a new passive. And maybe a better Decoy?

9 минут назад, CephalonDizzy сказал:

You listed 12 things. 

Half life has 8 letters.

And after a half life, 8 radioactive atoms become 4 radioactive atoms!

12 / 4 = ...!

 

Half Life 3 confirmed!

awesome despicable me GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

I am... unsure what to say about this.

On the one hand, Loki is perfect as he is. On the other - more OP goodness is always welcome.

I know. Second Deluxe. With a coat. And a new passive. And maybe a better Decoy?

awesome despicable me GIF

Hi there.

Offers Rand0m carved wooden Loki

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Только что, Renegade343 сказал:

Hi there.

Offers Rand0m carved wooden Loki

Hello. I think I need to get off this planet.

*Casts a Savior Decoy, stealths and tactically retreats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

I am... unsure what to say about this.

On the one hand, Loki is perfect as he is. On the other - more OP goodness is always welcome.

I know. Second Deluxe. With a coat. And a new passive. And maybe a better Decoy?

awesome despicable me GIF

 

1: i do not hate loki, or his kit, but find that his invisibility of all things, is outshined by ivara and octavia. not so much ash. [utility and length]

i was thinking that they could easily give him a new power for his invisibility, and throw it into his bullet jumps instead. as a passive.

Kinda how limbo goes into the rift with his movement, or hildryn gets her shields, loki could bullet jump and go invisible for 24 seconds, and refresh it. or turn it off.

as well. to apply more use and utility to his kit, he could summon up to 4 decoys, that now attract enemy a.i better, and could be exploded or switch teleported with.

simply aim at a decoy with a reticule, and use the ability to explode it. this stuns nearby enemies with a disarming flash, dropping their weapons

or aim at an empty space to place 1 of 4. switch teleport cost nothing if you use it on a decoy. but if you use it on an ally, it turns them invisible for 8 seconds.

-Decoys do not 100% alert enemy a.i, instead it brings them to a curious state, as they will investigate, if unalerted

-an alert enemy will attack and try to kill the decoys, on death they flash/stun nearby enemies. but if the enemy is not alerted, or hostile, it does the above.

his ultimate would typically remain the same, disarming all opponents in the map, +augment causes confusion/radiation.

but if his invisibilty is put into his movement, then it leaves open a spot for a new power [shapeshift? maybe]

Loki is notrious for shapeshifting, in lore, so what if his new power let him turn into enemies, or allies, temporarily. 

he can use it as a disguise to walk past enemies, undetected. and maybe issue commands with a new set of 3 powers, the 4th changes him back.

if he picks an ally, he can turn into that warframe, he gets access to their 1 2 3, but not ultimates, instead, the 4 power changes him back to loki.

 

Edited by (PS4)Tomplexthis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

Hello. I think I need to get off this planet.

*Casts a Savior Decoy, stealths and tactically retreats.

Noooo, it's a good gift

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

 

1: i do not hate loki, or his kit, but find that his invisibility of all things, is outshined by ivara and octavia. not so much ash. [utility and length]

i was thinking that they could easily give him a new power for his invisibility, and throw it into his bullet jumps instead. as a passive.

Kinda how loki goes into the rift with his movement, or hildryn gets her shields, loki could bullet jump and go invisible for 24 seconds, and refresh it. or turn it off.

as well. to apply more use and utility to his kit, he could summon up to 4 decoys, that now attract enemy a.i better, and could be exploded or switch teleported with.

simply aim at a decoy with a reticule, and use the ability to explode it. this stuns nearby enemies with a disarming flash, dropping their weapons

or aim at an empty space to place 1 of 4. switch teleport cost nothing if you use it on a decoy. but if you use it on an ally, it turns them invisible for 8 seconds.

-Decoys do not 100% alert enemy a.i, instead it brings them to a curious state, as they will investigate, if unalerted

-an alert enemy will attack and try to kill the decoys, on death they flash/stun nearby enemies. but if the enemy is not alerted, or hostile, it does the above.

his ultimate would typically remain the same, disarming all opponents in the map, +augment causes confusion/radiation.

but if his invisibilty is put into his movement, then it leaves open a spot for a new power [shapeshift? maybe]

Loki is notrious for shapeshifting, in lore, so what if his new power let him turn into enemies, or allies, temporarily. 

he can use it as a disguise to walk past enemies, undetected. and maybe issue commands with a new set of 3 powers, the 4th changes him back.

if he picks an ally, he can turn into that warframe, he gets access to their 1 2 3, but not ultimates, instead, the 4 power changes him back to loki.

 

Image result for what am I reading gif

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Noooo, it's a good gift

so many people tell me Loki is awful in late game and sorties.

I laugh at them, while they are on the floor, crawling, and dying. 

And i'am just loki, you know, the loki player who isnt taking damage, like ever, cause he disarmed everything in the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a une heure, rand0mname a dit :

And maybe a better Decoy?

 

Give him a real gun.

I laughed my ass of when i saw it proc a slash statut that does 0 damage.

 

Give him ultra instinct so it can troll enemy endlessly.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

so many people tell me Loki is awful in late game and sorties.

I laugh at them, while they are on the floor, crawling, and dying. 

And i'am just loki, you know, the loki player who isnt taking damage, like ever, cause he disarmed everything in the game.

WhY pLaY lOkI wHeN hE's JuSt A wOrSe RhInO?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 час назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Noooo, it's a good gift

Now I am slightly worried.

A lot of people "gift" me nice things, but they never ever give it to me.

Well, a lot of people give me things, but I would not consider those things "good".

Like that Exilus Adapter that violently exploded in my face. Or that Sunlight Treshcone Prime that paralyzed me for five hours. Or that "new Infested weapon" that covered me in tar, feathers and poison. I lost count how many times a precious gem "to signify our friendship" teleported me into another dimension. The last one was the worst... I have that gem still, but I have no enemy I hate that much.

7 минут назад, angias сказал:

I laughed my ass of when I saw it proc a slash status that does 0 damage.

We don't talk about that.

@(PS4)Tomplexthis, I like the exploding or blinding Decoy idea.

*Smiles sweetly at Renegarde.

3 минуты назад, CephalonDizzy сказал:

WhY pLaY lOkI wHeN hE's JuSt A wOrSe RhInO?

Well, to be honest, it is not Rhino fault that he is... How to say it? He seems easy, but he is deeper then he seems. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rand0mname said:

Now I am slightly worried.

A lot of people "gift" me nice things, but they never ever give it to me.

Well, a lot of people give me things, but I would not consider those things "good".

Like that Exilus Adapter that violently exploded in my face. Or that Sunlight Treshcone Prime that paralyzed me for five hours. Or that "new Infested weapon" that covered me in tar, feathers and poison. I lost count how many times a precious gem "to signify our friendship" teleported me into another dimension. The last one was the worst... I have that gem still, but I have no enemy I hate that much.

Nah, I assure you it's a good gift.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 минуты назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Nah, I assure you it's a good gift.

Does it summons 50 Parasitic Eximus?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rand0mname said:

Does it summons 50 Parasitic Eximus?

Nope. A perfectly normal carved wooden Loki.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Только что, Renegade343 сказал:

Nope. A perfectly normal carved wooden Loki.

Will it turn alive after I put it in my secret stash of awesome things and steal everything that is not nailed down?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...