Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

20 минут назад, Renegade343 сказал:

How about a doll of you?

Why you want it so much? This dolls do not work on frames as they work on humans. They break much-much faster long before we will feel a mild discomfort. At most, you can do some mischief with them... Change colors, tickle, give a very light sunburn if you toss it in the Wisp ult.

Anyway, why would I want to leave in constant danger of turning pink and yellow? I spent 3 hours searching for correct shades of green!

41 минуту назад, seprent сказал:

i dont know the context to this whole situation but RUN NOVA RUN AS FAST AS YOUR SMOLNESS CAN CARRY YOU 

Now this is advise worth listening to if you are not into being vivisected. Among other things.

18 минут назад, Nova-IX сказал:

Runs off to the orbiter and initiates a slipspace jump

Smart.

Edited by rand0mname

2 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Grabs Nova back

No, stop running, my ingredient.

maybe stop using ingredients that run away from you a carrot not gunna flee from you 

6 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

❤️

❤️❤️

5 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

Why you want it so much? This dolls do not work on frames as they work on humans. They break much-much faster long before we will feel a mild discomfort. At most, you can do some mischief with them... Change colors, tickle, give a very light sunburn if you toss it in the Wisp ult.

Anyway, why would I want to leave in constant danger of turning pink and yellow? I spent 3 hours searching for correct shades of green!

Well, I could tell Nova to blow you up again...

6 minutes ago, seprent said:

maybe stop using ingredients that run away from you a carrot not gunna flee from you

Well, he's one of a kind.

2 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

I take it you never seen Corpus carrots in action?

they be rectangular like everything else they have blocky the only action they see is maybe a lonely comba unit got bored one day 

1 minute ago, Renegade343 said:

Well, he's one of a kind.

reminds me of that guy who wanted to pay alot of money to eat the last creature of a species 

2 минуты назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Well, I could tell Nova to blow you up again...

Yeeeeeees, the danger of using another Decoy is definitely going to scare me into making a remote control to my color scheme. 😉

I suggest a change of a topic or in near future you may become an eye of the epic cat-fight. Not as entertaining as it sounds. Trust me.

10 минут назад, seprent сказал:

they be rectangular like everything else they have blocky the only action they see is maybe a lonely comba unit got bored one day

Maybe? I never bothered to study Combas behavioral patterns in non-lethal environment. 

I only heard that they were Alad V invention and are cited as the real cause of Europa Obelisk crush. Something about replacing the nervous system of consumers and having self-preservation instincts of vegetables. Rumor is Nef Anyo got his hands on improved formula and uses it in his Vallis troops. Specially those who constantly stunlock you.

1 minute ago, rand0mname said:

Yeeeeeees, the danger of using another Decoy is definitely going to scare me into making a remote control to my color scheme. 😉

I suggest a change of a topic or in near future you may become an eye of the epic cat-fight. Not as entertaining as it sounds. Trust me.

Maybe? I never bothered to study Combas behavioral patterns in non-lethal environment. 

I only heard that they were Alad V invention and are cited as the real cause of Europa Obelisk crush. Something about replacing the nervous system of consumers and having self-preservation instincts of vegetables. Rumor is Nef Anyo got his hands on improved formula and uses it in his Vallis troops. Specially those who constantly stunlock you.

i miss read that as nef is giving vegetables self preservation and for a good 5 seconds i started laughing really hard imagining a raddish rolling away at high speeds 

8 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

Why do you even know about that dimension anyway?

3 hours ago, seprent said:

i miss read that as nef is giving vegetables self preservation and for a good 5 seconds i started laughing really hard imagining a raddish rolling away at high speeds 

Only rolling? Not something like this?

boxing-artichoke-character-cartoon-style

12 hours ago, Renegade343 said:

Grabs Nova back

No, stop running, my ingredient.

Kicks violently due to obstruction of freedom

12 hours ago, seprent said:

❤️ ❤️

❤️ ❤️ ❤️

11 hours ago, Renegade343 said:

Ah, but I'm not cooking the whole her.

You aint cooking my butt

11 hours ago, Renegade343 said:

Mirauw

9 hours ago, Dante6th said:

INFESTED SNPERS PLZZZZZ

Make a detailed fan concept of it and post it in that subforum, that is far more likely to catch attention than here.

13 часов назад, seprent сказал:

Change the direction and you got the picture.

13 часов назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Limbo and I were disputing the ownership of "Troll frame" title.

In the end, we called it a draw.

1 час назад, Nova-IX сказал:

Mirauw

This explains... nothing?

58 минут назад, DeMonkey сказал:

How on Earth did we reach this?

Evil sorcerer bird was scheming and something gone not exactly as planned.

Edited by rand0mname

1 hour ago, DeMonkey said:

How on Earth did we reach this?

Renegade wants to cook parts of me

15 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

This explains... nothing?

It may or may not given my past comment history.

12 минут назад, Nova-IX сказал:

It may or may not given my past comment history.

You can not be from THAT dimension.

You are too sane (by their standards).

You are not obsessed with "wriggly things", you hate them.

Your abilities are fundamentally different.

Your are not deformed like those cat-girls.

Edited by rand0mname