Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

1 hour ago, angias said:

You are missing the point.

Suicide is not the solution to irrational fear.

Id say its never a solution, however it can be tempting at times.

54 minutes ago, (PS4)s3d_sas said:

Hmmm I guess the old crew disappeared? 

RIP: mag prime,cookie_stalker

And if you want to go even further, the old old crew left long ago (though not all).

11 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

Id say its never a solution, however it can be tempting at times.

And if you want to go even further, the old old crew left long ago (though not all).

Of course, because we're here.

Also: Would you like to help me carve a Loki?

6 hours ago, rand0mname said:

You run two campaigns or you managed to derail one by sniping the final boss and all his minions by accident?

Shield and fist? How your DM have not strangled you yet? 😄

im in two campaigns

1. Seasonal elf Wizard that can snipe with fire and make rangers mad and has ulterior motives  
  2. Warforged that had 20 ac at level 1 and i chose for having that much AC passivly i punch things and use fighter style protection 

he finds it funny and is playing along and is making my fist a leveling weapon so i gain damage over time  and approved me to have multi attack if i lost my shield he knows i wont throw away my shield to attack so he let me have that im not a meta gamer i just make really out of the box characters. Like a changeling cleric that head a identity disorder and had to be persuaded to use a face every time unless it was a serious situation and who's divergent personality was his only best friend that he plays so well the party never knew they were the same person since the DM would take over speaking for her after i wrote down how she behaves. She was seen as the nice if abit rough cleric girl who could always give you a idea of what to do next that would just pop up every now and then.

Some of them thought she was like a hand for the BBEG but every time they do a check on her the return was always lack luster on a nat 20 investigation check gave her and him are dressed identically with the same gear and equipment right down the charms then failed the insight check asking why are they so similar to which she responded with the truth everyone from the tribe dress the same only difference is the masks we wear or not. The biggest thing that helped with the act neither spoke common they poke quite a few languages but neither spoke common she spoke celestial i spoke primordial so since the start of that campaign there was a language barrier and alot of antics since i didn't know how to read write or speak common i could barely understand hearing it i quickly became i was a bag of trouble in cities if i was left alone unless their were other languages i could read and needed a babysitter as they called it

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Of course, because we're here.

Also: Would you like to help me carve a Loki?

Indeed

Yes, does a Vay Hek's backscratcherTM count? I need to improve my wood working skills

9 minutes ago, seprent said:

didnt think that far dang you mouth port that was a grape Popsicle the second best flavor  

I dont like grape .-.

Just now, Nova-IX said:

Indeed

Yes, does a Vay Hek's backscratcherTM count? I need to improve my wood working skills

I dont like grape .-.

well i got a variety bag of Popsicle well actually i have 2 bags so i got alot of Popsicle's i could use them as throwing weapons if i wanted to what one do you like?

36 minutes ago, seprent said:

well i got a variety bag of Popsicle well actually i have 2 bags so i got alot of Popsicle's i could use them as throwing weapons if i wanted to what one do you like?

Inbefore popsicle skin during winter. Where i am popsicles arent really a thing (they used to), though i enjoy cherry.

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Silly cultural things, always getting in the way.

Yup it ruins a lot.

Just now, Nova-IX said:

Inbefore popsicle skin during winter. Where i am popsicles arent really a thing (they used to), though i enjoy cherry.

overly dramatic gasp

heresy on where ever you live

gives cherry Popsicle  

à l’instant, MagPrime a dit :

I choose salad flavor

.....the equivalent to a vigor potion.

Basically all movement are boosted outside of parcours and attack speed.

For example: +40% casting speed +30%reloading speed -60%recoil.

1 hour ago, seprent said:

overly dramatic gasp

heresy on where ever you live

gives cherry Popsicle  

Its the same with icecream, there used to countless of flavours and now there is roughly 4. The issue with a small country, not enough buyers for variety as its not profitable.

satisfied noms, thanks

1 hour ago, Renegade343 said:

Yes. I'll tell him to come over for back scratches.

I go find a log for carving

4 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

Its the same with icecream, there used to countless of flavours and now there is roughly 4. The issue with a small country, not enough buyers for variety as its not profitable.

satisfied noms, thanks

your welcome and here my issue normaly with there too many to pick from i default to 4-3 i know off the top of my head 

Someday just maybe we will get a zephyr deluxe skin.

And a hydroid prime trailer

And a loki rework to make him cooler

And a time warframe

And new a.i mechanics

And a better combat or melee system

And trials will return

and the dark sector will return to form as a solid, plus decent pvp experience

and maybe the riven nerfs will stop ruining my fun

and perhaps mag, ember, mesa, nerfs will cease as well

and the grind will lessen a bit for new players and veterans alike

Perhaps all of these things will happen, before Half Life 3 comes out

Edited by (PS4)Tomplexthis

1 minute ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

Someday just maybe we will get a zephyr deluxe skin.

And a hydroid prime trailer

And a time warframe

And new a.i mechanics

And a better combat or melee system

And trials will return

and the dark sector will return to form as a solid, plus decent pvp experience

and maybe the riven nerfs will stop ruining my fun

and perhaps mag, ember, mesa, nerfs will cease as well

and the grind will lessen a bit for new players and veterans alike

Perhaps all of these things will happen, before Half Life 3 comes out

You listed 12 things. 

Half life has 8 letters.

And after a half life, 8 radioactive atoms become 4 radioactive atoms!

12 / 4 = ...!

Half Life 3 confirmed!

4 минуты назад, (PS4)Tomplexthis сказал:

I am... unsure what to say about this.

On the one hand, Loki is perfect as he is. On the other - more OP goodness is always welcome.

I know. Second Deluxe. With a coat. And a new passive. And maybe a better Decoy?

9 минут назад, CephalonDizzy сказал:

You listed 12 things. 

Half life has 8 letters.

And after a half life, 8 radioactive atoms become 4 radioactive atoms!

12 / 4 = ...!

Half Life 3 confirmed!

awesome despicable me GIF

7 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

On the one hand, Loki is perfect as he is. On the other - more OP goodness is always welcome.

I know. Second Deluxe. With a coat. And a new passive. And maybe a better Decoy?

Hi there.

Offers Rand0m carved wooden Loki

38 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

1: i do not hate loki, or his kit, but find that his invisibility of all things, is outshined by ivara and octavia. not so much ash. [utility and length]

i was thinking that they could easily give him a new power for his invisibility, and throw it into his bullet jumps instead. as a passive.

Kinda how limbo goes into the rift with his movement, or hildryn gets her shields, loki could bullet jump and go invisible for 24 seconds, and refresh it. or turn it off.

as well. to apply more use and utility to his kit, he could summon up to 4 decoys, that now attract enemy a.i better, and could be exploded or switch teleported with.

simply aim at a decoy with a reticule, and use the ability to explode it. this stuns nearby enemies with a disarming flash, dropping their weapons

or aim at an empty space to place 1 of 4. switch teleport cost nothing if you use it on a decoy. but if you use it on an ally, it turns them invisible for 8 seconds.

-Decoys do not 100% alert enemy a.i, instead it brings them to a curious state, as they will investigate, if unalerted

-an alert enemy will attack and try to kill the decoys, on death they flash/stun nearby enemies. but if the enemy is not alerted, or hostile, it does the above.

his ultimate would typically remain the same, disarming all opponents in the map, +augment causes confusion/radiation.

but if his invisibilty is put into his movement, then it leaves open a spot for a new power [shapeshift? maybe]

Loki is notrious for shapeshifting, in lore, so what if his new power let him turn into enemies, or allies, temporarily. 

he can use it as a disguise to walk past enemies, undetected. and maybe issue commands with a new set of 3 powers, the 4th changes him back.

if he picks an ally, he can turn into that warframe, he gets access to their 1 2 3, but not ultimates, instead, the 4 power changes him back to loki.

Edited by (PS4)Tomplexthis